Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 213
  1. #166
    awaltora11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    988
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hi ilmy .. can i get bypass from u ?

  2. #167
    Lucyfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    House Of Smoke 卍
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    1,939
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by awaltora11 View Post
    hi ilmy .. can i get bypass from u ?
    you can skype me

    My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com



    Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME


    ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .


    Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

  3. #168
    leeshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Sick
    Ok guys .... the suspension and by pass method proven not working.

    The game will auto close after 1 minute. So whoever said its work they might doing some other way.

    There might be something missing between working people and game got crash people.

    So if you are not one of that people and you just download this hack to use then don't try.

    If you still insist to give a try by all means, it will take only 5 to 10 minutes for you to find out.

    But after 1st time or 2nd time failed you have to realize what I said here. Don't try waste your time.

    Well good luck.

  4. #169
    xxxEliteExpertxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyber World
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by leeshay View Post
    Ok guys .... the suspension and by pass method proven not working.

    The game will auto close after 1 minute. So whoever said its work they might doing some other way.

    There might be something missing between working people and game got crash people.

    So if you are not one of that people and you just download this hack to use then don't try.

    If you still insist to give a try by all means, it will take only 5 to 10 minutes for you to find out.

    But after 1st time or 2nd time failed you have to realize what I said here. Don't try waste your time.

    Well good luck.
    It still works m9

  5. #170
    Lucyfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    House Of Smoke 卍
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    1,939
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by leeshay View Post
    Ok guys .... the suspension and by pass method proven not working.

    The game will auto close after 1 minute. So whoever said its work they might doing some other way.

    There might be something missing between working people and game got crash people.

    So if you are not one of that people and you just download this hack to use then don't try.

    If you still insist to give a try by all means, it will take only 5 to 10 minutes for you to find out.

    But after 1st time or 2nd time failed you have to realize what I said here. Don't try waste your time.

    Well good luck.
    only for you not working noobers..

    My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com



    Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME


    ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .


    Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucyfer For This Useful Post:

    fikrisam1 (02-24-2016)

  7. #171
    leeshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by ilmyking46 View Post
    only for you not working noobers..
    Actually what you said is true. It's working for you guys and I am not saying its a lie.
    But there are people like me, not working for them as well.

    So if tried and find it not working for you then don't waste time to make it work. That's what I mean.
    You just didn't get that.

  8. #172
    Lucyfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    House Of Smoke 卍
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    1,939
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by leeshay View Post
    Actually what you said is true. It's working for you guys and I am not saying its a lie.
    But there are people like me, not working for them as well.

    So if tried and find it not working for you then don't waste time to make it work. That's what I mean.
    You just didn't get that.
    if not work..just try 999 times

    My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com



    Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME


    ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .


    Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

  9. #173
    leeshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by ilmyking46 View Post
    if not work..just try 999 times
    Don't worry .... there might be lots of people who might tried more than 9,999 times and might even continue counting.

    But I stop at 99 times. I will slowly get to 999 times. Give me 2 or 3 years.

    I promise I will make it to 999 times.

  10. #174
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,036
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Video and thread has been updated.

    Let me know if you need anything else.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

    Lucyfer (02-25-2016)

  12. #175
    Lucyfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    House Of Smoke 卍
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    1,939
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Video and thread has been updated.

    Let me know if you need anything else.
    @Smoke
    Last edited by Lucyfer; 02-25-2016 at 02:53 AM.

    My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com



    Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME


    ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .


    Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

  13. #176
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,036
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ilmyking46 View Post
    Fixed.
    Let me know if you need anything else.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

    Lucyfer (02-25-2016)

  15. #177
    ryancraig401's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ilmyking46 View Post
    dont make a joke..this hack still work
    This is the new suspend method?

  16. #178
    Lucyfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    House Of Smoke 卍
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    1,939
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancraig401 View Post
    This is the new suspend method?
    yes
    /msg2short

    My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com



    Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME


    ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .


    Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

  17. #179
    HamiltonHack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salvador, bahia, brasil
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Stressed
    using my video credits ME Youtube : Hamilton Hack

  18. #180
    ryancraig401's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ilmyking46 View Post
    yes
    /msg2short
    I Want to ask is there a nutella file that aims the body instead of the head?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Blackshot Sea Weapon Hack New Method!
    By Lucyfer in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-17-2016, 12:23 PM
  2. [New method] How to make Totalitem.bsv Bypass BlackShot SEA and Global - Working...
    By bengaludo in forum Blackshot Coding & Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 01:27 AM
  3. [Patched] Blackshot SEA NightRaid Multi-Hack [3/2/2016]
    By failnoobgamer in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 02-17-2016, 03:26 AM
  4. [Help Request] anyone help how to bypass new blackshot sea online and is it work when my pc is 32bit
    By putrastrikepro in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 11:43 AM
  5. [Outdated] BlackShot totalitem bypass new method
    By affiqzulfayri in forum Blackshot Coding & Source Code
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 03:05 AM