Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 118
  1. #61
    woshizeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by GMs_MonsterDelta View Post
    Hye MPGH~~
    I'm Here Again Want To Release My New UPDATE For Public Hack


    Suspend Method Tutorial :At Character "Run As" Public Hack {MPGH} Then Choose One Or Active All Weapons
    Close Application, Resume "FINISH"


    Bypass Beta :Copy -GMs_MonsterDelta File Then Paste At : C:\
    If Not Ur Will Get ERROR Like This Pic

    Suspend Method Video Tut : Or Suspend Method By Lucyfer
    Just Follow Old Tutorial Its Just Same


    This Hack Need Bypass Or Suspend Method

    Windows 7 32Bit - Working Fine (Bypass Need)
    Windows 7 64Bit - Working Fine (Suspend Method Or Bypass)
    windows 8.1 64bit - Working Fine (Suspend Method Or Bypass)
    Other Windows - Not Tested


    ScreenShots

    VIRUS SCANS: www.virustotal.com
    virusscan.jotti.org
    Works fine for first 5-10 mins then crashed suddenly. Why?
    -WOSHIZEUS-

  2. #62
    hakimsaje98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by GMs_MonsterDelta View Post
    Srsly? I'll Look That Error Its That :3
    Yah, error at " active all weapon " then "all2melee"...btw .. did you know how to make totalitembypass " long bypass " in application that work for 32 bit operating system .. just like @ MasterBS did .. sadly, long time not seen him .. if you know, can teach me ? .. but, it's okay if you dont know

  3. #63
    GMs_MonsterDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Besut, Besut, Terengganu
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    878
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hakimsaje98 View Post
    Yah, error at " active all weapon " then "all2melee"...btw .. did you know how to make totalitembypass " long bypass " in application that work for 32 bit operating system .. just like @ MasterBS did .. sadly, long time not seen him .. if you know, can teach me ? .. but, it's okay if you dont know
    No /Msg2short

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by woshizeus View Post
    Works fine for first 5-10 mins then crashed suddenly. Why?
    Hummm /Msg2short
    What UP COMING HACKs?


    Request Weapon? ( RIFLE ONLY )

  4. #64
    wilson8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    mine work for 1min only.

  5. #65
    GMs_MonsterDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Besut, Besut, Terengganu
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    878
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson8888 View Post
    mine work for 1min only.
    1 Min? Fast Suspend / Resume Derr
    What UP COMING HACKs?


    Request Weapon? ( RIFLE ONLY )

  6. #66
    pombalesa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Inspired
    it´s not working anymore. Game close after 30s when I resume all process. I think is patched.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pombalesa View Post
    it´s not working anymore. Game close after 30s when I resume all process. I think is patched.
    I can make it works. I receive a weird message box. but blackshot didnt close.

  7. #67
    GMs_MonsterDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Besut, Besut, Terengganu
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    878
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by pombalesa View Post
    it´s not working anymore. Game close after 30s when I resume all process. I think is patched.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I can make it works. I receive a weird message box. but blackshot didnt close.
    What Error Pop-up?

  8. #68
    pombalesa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I´ll try explain exactly what i did.

    when blackshot loaded, I quickly to go to a game match. when the map is loading. suddenly, the game went to that screen where I choose server (Global (P2P)) I receive a message box like this: ՗' and I wait for a moment with this message on screen, after, I didnt click OK button, I just type 'esc'. that is it. works. I hope u undersand my english.

  9. #69
    GMs_MonsterDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Besut, Besut, Terengganu
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    878
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by pombalesa View Post
    I´ll try explain exactly what i did.

    when blackshot loaded, I quickly to go to a game match. when the map is loading. suddenly, the game went to that screen where I choose server (Global (P2P)) I receive a message box like this: ՗' and I wait for a moment with this message on screen, after, I didnt click OK button, I just type 'esc'. that is it. works. I hope u undersand my english.
    Oh Ur Mean That Error :3
    Don't Click Ok .. Just Leave It If U not In Game La

  10. #70
    aryandevrani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In People's Hearts
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @ GMs_MonsterDelta
    Thank you so much man , the tutorial you gave yesterday worked perfectly for me as well as your Public Hack.
    Such a good Interface and so many options for hack !!
    Thanks a ton.
    I am using Windows 7 64-bit and Process Hacker2 Suspend Method by GMs_MonsterDelta
    Its just that I suspend GameMon64.des when bottom right GG logo disappears...that way game never crashes.
    For me ...when I change texture quality and enter game...game closes once and symbol comes....i just spam Esc button and then it works perfectly fine !

  11. #71
    GMs_MonsterDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Besut, Besut, Terengganu
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    878
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aryandevrani View Post
    @ GMs_MonsterDelta
    Thank you so much man , the tutorial you gave yesterday worked perfectly for me as well as your Public Hack.
    Such a good Interface and so many options for hack !!
    Thanks a ton.
    I am using Windows 7 64-bit and Process Hacker2 Suspend Method by GMs_MonsterDelta
    Its just that I suspend GameMon64.des when bottom right GG logo disappears...that way game never crashes.
    For me ...when I change texture quality and enter game...game closes once and symbol comes....i just spam Esc button and then it works perfectly fine !
    You Welcome
    Happy Hacking Yeah xD

  12. #72
    iskandar112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GMs_MonsterDelta View Post
    You Welcome
    Happy Hacking Yeah xD
    bro wht title song tuturial u post yesterday method suspend

  13. #73
    GMs_MonsterDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Besut, Besut, Terengganu
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    878
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iskandar112 View Post
    bro wht title song tuturial u post yesterday method suspend
    NightCore
    /Msg2short

  14. #74
    KKrysis²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,668
    My Mood
    Inspired
    NightCore produce really good songs, but most of them are remixed normal songs, NCS/Ninety9Lives is still better

    - - - Updated - - -

    btw, u need to try to make like AliCaFe or NesCaFe bcoz I don't think BlackShot won't leave suspending method unpatched

  15. #75
    GMs_MonsterDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Besut, Besut, Terengganu
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    878
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyenchen View Post
    NightCore produce really good songs, but most of them are remixed normal songs, NCS/Ninety9Lives is still better

    - - - Updated - - -

    btw, u need to try to make like AliCaFe or NesCaFe bcoz I don't think BlackShot won't leave suspending method unpatched
    My Computer Can't To Install VS :'( So Sad Hm

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] New Added At Public Hack ~{MPGH}~
    By GMs_MonsterDelta in forum Blackshot Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-16-2016, 08:02 AM
  2. [Patched] Public Hack {MPGH} -GMs_MonsterDelta
    By GMs_MonsterDelta in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 10:02 AM
  3. [Solved] Help me Public Hack mpgh for combat arms eu.
    By kikoo62 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 08:31 AM
  4. [Patched] -[I]fLuX Public Hack MPGH.net V3
    By -[I]fLuX in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 12:58 PM
  5. [Patched] [THE MOST REAL COMBAT ARMS PUBLIC HACK] MPGH Simple Hack - 01/07/2011
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:41 PM

Tags for this Thread