Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    N*itr*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Gender Assumption Prison.
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I successfully opened it. It worked fine for about 4 hours. Now guess what BANNED
    Thanks for release though.
    I am a pokemon account booster!

    Quote Originally Posted by insanityftwin View Post
    Works. Thanks for boosting my account. got a lvl 10!

  2. #17
    SxPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell That Good
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    679
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nice Release.
    SxPro YapJF

    Gaming l HackerZ

    Desmeon - Back From The Dead

  3. #18
    Armagedonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dxd9.dll
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,468
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by N*itr*O View Post
    I successfully opened it. It worked fine for about 4 hours. Now guess what BANNED
    Thanks for release though.
    People says 'Use At Your Own Risk'

    A standard Silk will not away from darkness.Let's destroy communication,Shall we?


  4. #19
    lordmoska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    no have hack for players 64 bit?don't work?

  5. #20
    N*itr*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Gender Assumption Prison.
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Ein_Silk View Post

    People says 'Use At Your Own Risk'
    I know BB
    I am a pokemon account booster!

    Quote Originally Posted by insanityftwin View Post
    Works. Thanks for boosting my account. got a lvl 10!

  6. #21
    astron52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rainbow ¬_¬
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,055
    My Mood
    In Love
    @Akem125zr @MafiaBoy BlackShit @HaXiNgRuLeZ w8 for me m8.. i will try hard for ssa

    My Achievements

    Get 100 thanks ✔
    Get 200 thanks ✔
    Get 300 thanks ✔
    Get 400 thanks ✔
    Get 500 thanks ✔
    Get 1000 thanks ✔
    Get 2000 thanks ✘
    Get 5000 thanks ✘

  7. #22
    HalfLife01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    with how injector i can open this? teamESP
    i was opened with generic and he stay Wait (proces) and nothing happend
    i try more injectors but i can't Inject
    Plz tell me 1 Injector for blackshot
    i have win7 and i play black shot from steam
    i need play without steam for can inject?

    Thx for Help

  8. #23
    astron52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rainbow ¬_¬
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,055
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfLife01 View Post
    with how injector i can open this? teamESP
    i was opened with generic and he stay Wait (proces) and nothing happend
    i try more injectors but i can't Inject
    Plz tell me 1 Injector for blackshot
    i have win7 and i play black shot from steam
    i need play without steam for can inject?

    Thx for Help
    BlackShot from steam? Im sorry sir, this is for BlackShot ASIA version, not GLOBAL/STEAM version.

    My Achievements

    Get 100 thanks ✔
    Get 200 thanks ✔
    Get 300 thanks ✔
    Get 400 thanks ✔
    Get 500 thanks ✔
    Get 1000 thanks ✔
    Get 2000 thanks ✘
    Get 5000 thanks ✘

  9. #24
    HalfLife01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    oh Oke Ty so much !!! but i found 1 hack for europe steam but have auto speed and aimed .... i need 1 hack for wepons Nice skin

    respect you astron for replay fast

  10. #25
    astron52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rainbow ¬_¬
    Posts
    863
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,055
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfLife01 View Post
    oh Oke Ty so much !!! but i found 1 hack for europe steam but have auto speed and aimed .... i need 1 hack for wepons Nice skin

    respect you astron for replay fast
    Dont mention it sir

    My Achievements

    Get 100 thanks ✔
    Get 200 thanks ✔
    Get 300 thanks ✔
    Get 400 thanks ✔
    Get 500 thanks ✔
    Get 1000 thanks ✔
    Get 2000 thanks ✘
    Get 5000 thanks ✘

  11. #26
    aizzad10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    156.0.5.1
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    614
    My Mood
    Dead
    akem im newbie
    can u help me how to put a silent secret agent or anything
    i see someone put dual keybord



    in malay
    akem macam mana nak ada kan nama kt atas avatar tu ?
    macam kau sailent secret agent
    and aku tngok orang lain ade yang dual keybord la ape la semua la

    @ScorpionVenom789
    @Akem125zr @astron52
    Last edited by aizzad10; 06-15-2016 at 04:33 AM. Reason: add mention

  12. #27
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    737
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,379
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by aizzad10 View Post
    akem im newbie
    can u help me how to put a silent secret agent or anything
    i see someone put dual keybord



    in malay
    akem macam mana nak ada kan nama kt atas avatar tu ?
    macam kau sailent secret agent
    and aku tngok orang lain ade yang dual keybord la ape la semua la

    @ScorpionVenom789
    @Akem125zr @astron52
    You have To post more Than 500 post to change title like Him...He want change his title to that and the default is MPGH Expert ....400 post Dual Keyboard

    Translate -

    Ko kene Post lebih dari 500 nnti boleh tuko tajuk tu jadi apa2 yang ko nak dan sebelum tuko dia MPGH Expert dan kalau 400 post dpt Dual Keyboard
    Hey ...Im A Gamer But Im Also A Hacker You Can Add My Skype By Click Skype Picture Below aND Visit My Youtube ~~



  13. #28
    aizzad10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    156.0.5.1
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    614
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
    You have To post more Than 500 post to change title like Him...He want change his title to that and the default is MPGH Expert ....400 post Dual Keyboard

    Translate -

    Ko kene Post lebih dari 500 nnti boleh tuko tajuk tu jadi apa2 yang ko nak dan sebelum tuko dia MPGH Expert dan kalau 400 post dpt Dual Keyboard
    ooowwhhhhh thanks

  14. #29
    MafiaBoy BlackShit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    467
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,232
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Akem125zr View Post
    Injector not work on 64 Bit ?
    Hahaha my Bad
    We're Anonymous
    We're Hacker, We're Not Going To Stop!
    Bcaus We're Hacker!

    AOA Music

  15. #30
    jokersxd123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Crash // After The Latest Update On 16/6/2016

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] BlackShot SEA - [SSA] TeamESP
    By Luffy in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-16-2016, 03:10 AM
  2. [Source Code] Mastery BlackShot [SEA]
    By FăăDoMasterBs in forum Blackshot Coding & Source Code
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-10-2015, 08:36 PM
  3. [WTS] 2 BlackShot SEA [PlayOne] ids - Colonel yellow and Lt Colonel Red
    By k2-Lithium in forum Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-28-2015, 08:47 PM
  4. Anyone know how to find TEAMESP offset in Blackshot SEA??
    By rushil69 in forum Blackshot Coding & Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 07:04 AM
  5. Blackshot Chams,TeamESP, And Wallhack [By Asianism] Use At Win8 / Win8.1
    By hackernoob1314 in forum Blackshot Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-24-2014, 09:01 PM