Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    Shahril97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    what is function of bypass ? idont know how to use ..

    - - - Updated - - -

    i'm sorry . i'm hack tester . this already detected . so fast detected . within 1 minute it could be detected . i will give some screenshot later. Please fix this hack . Many commentators also said that .. Believe them .

    Toodles ~

    - - - Updated - - -

    new problem .

    the game or gameguard has been modified ..
    Leecher: 0
    Choob: 25
    Newbie: 50
    Member: 100
    Advanced Member: 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250
    Hack Tester: 300

  2. #32
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    d3d9.dll
    Posts
    1,863
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    8,783
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahril97 View Post
    what is function of bypass ? idont know how to use ..

    - - - Updated - - -

    i'm sorry . i'm hack tester . this already detected . so fast detected . within 1 minute it could be detected . i will give some screenshot later. Please fix this hack . Many commentators also said that .. Believe them .

    Toodles ~

    - - - Updated - - -

    new problem .

    the game or gameguard has been modified ..
    BlackShot SEA GameGuard Protection has extremely Improve after last maintenance !


    MPGH History:
    Member since 02/1/2016
    Contributor since 29/6/2016
    Combat Arms Minion since 25/8/2016
    BlackShot Minion since 6/10/2016

  3. #33
    Shahril97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Akem125zr View Post
    BlackShot SEA GameGuard Protection has extremely Improve after last maintenance !
    so, how to overcome that kind of problem ?
    Leecher: 0
    Choob: 25
    Newbie: 50
    Member: 100
    Advanced Member: 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250
    Hack Tester: 300

  4. #34
    Armagedonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dxd9.dll
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,449
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahril97 View Post
    so, how to overcome that kind of problem ?
    1-Try GGbypass Tht ScorpionVenom Released it .
    2-Try Use CE and Check what's happening , ps I don't rlly don't know abt this .

    A standard Silk will not away from darkness.Let's destroy communication,Shall we?


  5. #35
    Shahril97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ein_Silk View Post


    1-Try GGbypass Tht ScorpionVenom Released it .
    2-Try Use CE and Check what's happening , ps I don't rlly don't know abt this .
    the problem is at gameguard bypass ... so hard to do . it always npgamemon check error . 50 times i do . still same . i use all my method . instead suspend the game and other method on utube . still npgamemon check error ..

    nahh . i'm tired of trying ..
    Leecher: 0
    Choob: 25
    Newbie: 50
    Member: 100
    Advanced Member: 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250
    Hack Tester: 300

  6. #36
    haziqhaikal44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how to setting extreme injector for window 7 32 bits??

  7. #37
    MafiaBoy BlackShit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    467
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,230
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by haziqhaikal44 View Post
    how to setting extreme injector for window 7 32 bits??
    Windows 7 32 BIT RIP for Hack - Upgrade your computer to Windows 8 64 Bit
    We're Anonymous
    We're Hacker, We're Not Going To Stop!
    Bcaus We're Hacker!

    AOA Music

  8. #38
    haziqhaikal44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    RIP??MY COMPUTER IS CANNOT TO UPGRADE

  9. #39
    MafiaBoy BlackShit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    467
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,230
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by haziqhaikal44 View Post
    RIP??MY COMPUTER IS CANNOT TO UPGRADE
    Just Send to Computer Shop
    We're Anonymous
    We're Hacker, We're Not Going To Stop!
    Bcaus We're Hacker!

    AOA Music

  10. #40
    ZakariaMatSaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    It Work ,,, But It Give ME The RED PING

  11. #41
    HaXiNgRuLeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    760
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ZakariaMatSaman View Post
    It Work ,,, But It Give ME The RED PING
    Really :O ,
    I Think Not Hack. But Ur Internet


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shahril97 View Post
    what is function of bypass ? idont know how to use ..

    - - - Updated - - -

    i'm sorry . i'm hack tester . this already detected . so fast detected . within 1 minute it could be detected . i will give some screenshot later. Please fix this hack . Many commentators also said that .. Believe them .

    Toodles ~

    - - - Updated - - -

    new problem .

    the game or gameguard has been modified ..
    Bypass Is MM Bypass.. It Just Have OFF .. So After U Chg Weapon.. U Need Press Delete

    U Get GG Modified :
    1. Slow
    2. Not OFF Bypass

    Try To Make It Fast.
    And Turn OFF Bypass
    I Will Comeback Dude..

  12. #42
    ZakariaMatSaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    my internet is okey .. it turn to red and dc and said game hack has been detected :'(

  13. #43
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,821
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    7,448
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
    Really :O ,
    I Think Not Hack. But Ur Internet


    - - - Updated - - -



    Bypass Is MM Bypass.. It Just Have OFF .. So After U Chg Weapon.. U Need Press Delete

    U Get GG Modified :
    1. Slow
    2. Not OFF Bypass

    Try To Make It Fast.
    And Turn OFF Bypass
    Hello, this bypass that you are using (OP-Codes) have a high chance to be detected by GG, would be nice if you put all features(for all weapons) in same hoktey and just need enable a only time in game, this will prevent some problems.
    However, if you keep using like this, dont use letter B, bcuz this key can be pressed while writing in chat or if members use several programms opened while playing Blackshot, also, remember to press 1 time the hotkey to enable bypass, and then after all, press 2 times another hotkey for restoring OpCode.

  14. #44
    HaXiNgRuLeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    760
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post


    Hello, this bypass that you are using (OP-Codes) have a high chance to be detected by GG, would be nice if you put all features(for all weapons) in same hoktey and just need enable a only time in game, this will prevent some problems.
    However, if you keep using like this, dont use letter B, bcuz this key can be pressed while writing in chat or if members use several programms opened while playing Blackshot, also, remember to press 1 time the hotkey to enable bypass, and then after all, press 2 times another hotkey for restoring OpCode.
    Woah.. Thank @Minerva For This
    I Will Comeback Dude..

  15. #45
    alvis44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Get detected, anyone have some error? with generic and md5 fix try another injector also detect
    Last edited by alvis44; 07-06-2016 at 02:02 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] [SSA] Standart Hack V1 - SEA
    By MafiaBoy BlackShit in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-30-2016, 02:33 AM
  2. [Outdated] [SSA] Garena Set + Custom + ScopeSilencer (SEA)
    By MafiaBoy BlackShit in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-16-2016, 08:53 AM
  3. [Outdated] BlackShot SEA - [SSA] TeamESP
    By Luffy in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-16-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. [Outdated] BlackShot SEA - [SimpleVIP][SSA] Weapon Hack 3 SET
    By HaXiNgRuLeZ in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-16-2016, 12:10 AM