Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    HaXiNgRuLeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    761
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by donbahrein View Post
    May i know what injector u use now?electro not working for me...the loader also not working today..yesterday its work

    - - - Updated - - -

    Trust me man its detected ady
    Man!!!!! MD5 Fix Man!!..

    Still Working.. If U Think Detected Dont Use
    I Will Comeback Dude..

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaXiNgRuLeZ For This Useful Post:

    donbahrein (08-01-2016),sohs02 (08-01-2016)

  3. #32
    donbahrein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Im using loader injector by SILK, yours dll and bengaludo md5 fix...im window 7 64 bits...yesterday work fine...today cannot already....yesterday said gg modified but after follow what u said that prob solve...today said game hack detected....may i have your skype please sir?

  4. #33
    zulhusnin1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Lightbulb (Solution) Blackshot SEA simplehacks v1.0

    Quote Originally Posted by mkkhan View Post
    bro which injector do you use? and how do you use it? you open injector on character screen please tell me everything br0
    Yes bro, I use Haxingrulez injector that prefer in rar files that you downloaded.. Firstly make one new folder and put injector haxingrulez and .dll in pendrive or C, i placed in pendrive... Run Blackshot launcher like always..dont run administrator..
    In character selection press Alt+tab and open injector as Administrator.. pop up will appear says injection succesfully..if not.. try click again run as admin.. if box appears succesfully inject!.. press ok and ok.. then in game.. dont forget to press B and then choose weapon you like and close.. then press (delete) if join any room dont forget to press B select weapon and press delete.. dont forget that.. you will dc after 1 hours or 2 hours... gameguard not detected... Thanks ya..

    Last from me, dont forget to deactive anti virus if had antivirus to make it run smoothly....

    Credit: Haxingrulez

    - - - Updated - - -

    try off your antivirus...tq

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to zulhusnin1995 For This Useful Post:

    HaXiNgRuLeZ (08-01-2016)

  6. #34
    donbahrein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by zulhusnin1995 View Post
    Yes bro, I use Haxingrulez injector that prefer in rar files that you downloaded.. Firstly make one new folder and put injector haxingrulez and .dll in pendrive or C, i placed in pendrive... Run Blackshot launcher like always..dont run administrator..
    In character selection press Alt+tab and open injector as Administrator.. pop up will appear says injection succesfully..if not.. try click again run as admin.. if box appears succesfully inject!.. press ok and ok.. then in game.. dont forget to press B and then choose weapon you like and close.. then press (delete) if join any room dont forget to press B select weapon and press delete.. dont forget that.. you will dc after 1 hours or 2 hours... gameguard not detected... Thanks ya..

    Last from me, dont forget to deactive anti virus if had antivirus to make it run smoothly....

    Credit: Haxingrulez

    - - - Updated - - -

    try off your antivirus...tq
    Haxingrulex injector? I never seen injector made by him and in the rar file there is only his simple hack dll lol...

  7. #35
    HaXiNgRuLeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    761
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by donbahrein View Post
    Haxingrulex injector? I never seen injector made by him and in the rar file there is only his simple hack dll lol...
    MPGHs Rules, I Cant Upload Here.. U Can Find It At FPS-GH
    I Will Comeback Dude..

  8. #36
    Snappyyap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Exclamation Has Been Detected :(

    I tried using 5 different types of injectors, they all successfully injected the dll. But after 30-60 seconds the game will freeze and a gameguard window will popup and say "Gamehack has been detected" . It was a good hack
    Last edited by Snappyyap; 08-01-2016 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Detected

  9. #37
    donbahrein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
    MPGHs Rules, I Cant Upload Here.. U Can Find It At FPS-GH
    Okk i found it...is it still work now?

  10. #38
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    d3d9.dll
    Posts
    1,864
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    8,784
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by donbahrein View Post
    Okk i found it...is it still work now?
    I think Its already detected .


    MPGH History:
    Member since 02/1/2016
    Contributor since 29/6/2016
    Combat Arms Minion since 25/8/2016
    BlackShot Minion since 6/10/2016

  11. #39
    woshizeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
    Hye MPGHs
    Today I Want Release SimpleHacks Version 1.0 Only For BlackShot SEA

    --==::Status::==--
    Undetected . Tested About 1 Hours

    --==::Features | Hotkeys::==--


    --==::Preview::==--






    --==::Important::==--
    After U Press 'B' U Need To OFF The MemoryModified, Just Press 'DELETE' After U Press 'B'
    So It Mean 'B' : ON / 'DELETE' : OFF

    --==::Tutorial::==--
    Inject When In Character

    --==::Warning::==--
    Please Use UNDETECTED INJECTOR!

    --==::VirusScan::==--


    --==::Credits::==--
    #EHK♥#MSHI
    HaXiNgRuLeZ
    Bryan
    MD5 Auto Fix - @Akem125zr

    --==::Approve::==--
    @Smoke | @Minerva

    Happy Gaming/Happy Hacking!
    after 1 min says hack has been detedcted
    -WOSHIZEUS-

  12. #40
    zaomi462's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    u need Redist 2015 x86

  13. #41
    donbahrein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    after today GG update its already detected...anyway good hack

  14. #42
    assabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bashful
    what happened after last update ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Game has been detected

  15. #43
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    d3d9.dll
    Posts
    1,864
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    8,784
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by assabi View Post
    what happened after last update ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Game has been detected
    Yes , this hack already detected .


    MPGH History:
    Member since 02/1/2016
    Contributor since 29/6/2016
    Combat Arms Minion since 25/8/2016
    BlackShot Minion since 6/10/2016

  16. #44
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,037
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,257
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This hack has been detected.

    /Closed.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Luffy (08-04-2016)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] [SSA] SimpleHack (V1) |SEA|
    By HaXiNgRuLeZ in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 03:51 AM
  2. [Outdated] BlackShot Sea ( New Version TotalItem Bypass ) 3.9
    By ScorpionVenom789 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-24-2016, 01:45 AM
  3. Is the Bug Mastery Still work at SEA version?
    By wtf1993 in forum Blackshot Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 03:20 AM
  4. [Outdated] A.V.A SEA version, join them now!
    By AvaDead in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:04 AM
  5. DN SEA Version 81 hacks =)
    By deanownsme in forum Dragon Nest Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 11:45 PM