Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,378
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    (SEA) BlackShot Hacks [LATEST]

    Since there are no any BlackShot SEA hack has been release. So , I just release this hack

    ╔═.♥.════╗
    Features
    ╚═══.♥.══╝
    Anti-Kick
    Ghost Mode
    Teleport
    Unlimited Buy Time
    Fly
    Will Be Add More Feature Soon ...

    ╔═.♥.════╗
    Hotkey
    ╚═══.♥.══╝
    Anti-Kick - Auto Enable
    Ghost Mode - INSERT (ON/OFF)
    Teleport - LEFT AND RIGHT (FOR SAVE LOCATION) --- UP AND DOWN (FOR LOAD LOCATION)
    Unlimited Buy Time - DELETE
    Fly - Page UP
    Will Be Add More Feature Soon ...

    ╔═.♥.═════╗
    Virus Scan
    ╚════.♥.══╝


    ╔═.♥.═══╗
    CREDITS
    ╚══.♥.══╝
    @ScorpionVenom789

    ╔═.♥.═══╗
    Approve
    ╚═══.♥.═╝
    @Minerva| @Smoke

    Happy Gaming/Happy Hacking!


    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Minerva; 08-17-2016 at 09:25 AM.
    Hey ...Im A Gamer But Im Also A Hacker You Can Add My Skype By Click Skype Picture Below aND Visit My Youtube ~~



  2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to ScorpionVenom789 For This Useful Post:

    alaswd20 (08-17-2016),alif312003 (08-17-2016),ananth121 (08-18-2016),awanghack (08-18-2016),ayamisgood (08-16-2016),azhim10 (08-17-2016),d7oomy998899 (08-17-2016),Demonsterr (08-17-2016),dinieaiman (08-18-2016),gamiber (08-17-2016),Hamburger55123 (08-16-2016),hanafie98 (08-17-2016),haris13579 (08-17-2016),hazmileon5063 (09-02-2016),Iqwan (09-24-2016),justinejay1 (08-18-2016),kagure01234 (08-18-2016),kamal4601 (08-18-2016),KirinFang (08-18-2016),manga2000 (09-10-2016),miztalo (08-18-2016),multifunction (08-27-2016),nag.dityendu (08-17-2016),peter0124 (08-17-2016),PhilosophyEX (08-17-2016),QCsoulQC (08-17-2016),sohai0214 (09-03-2016),sovieticos (08-16-2016),teinsiang5706 (08-17-2016),totherimtothepick (08-17-2016),TryZIck (08-17-2016),xmateuzinhu (08-19-2016),zainudin89 (08-18-2016),zanuff19 (08-18-2016),ZhinLoung (08-16-2016),_Faris (08-17-2016)

  3. #2
    ZhinLoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    How do you even bypass MIM for so long without gg detecting?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Pls teach me masta

  4. #3
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,378
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ZhinLoung View Post
    How do you even bypass MIM for so long without gg detecting?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Pls teach me masta
    Its secret Actually I don't bypass it
    Hey ...Im A Gamer But Im Also A Hacker You Can Add My Skype By Click Skype Picture Below aND Visit My Youtube ~~



  5. #4
    Armagedonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dxd9.dll
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,403
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
    Its secret Actually I don't bypass it
    Lol , Then GG OPcheck bypass lah or those hack no need to bypass unless Damage , Speed , Rapid , Scope . Nice Release @ScorpionVenom789

    A standard Silk will not away from darkness.Let's destroy communication,Shall we?


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Armagedonz For This Useful Post:

    jhoowqwe (08-16-2016)

  7. #5
    HaXiNgRuLeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    740
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @ScorpionVenom789 Nice Release Buddy , Keep The Secret Of MMBypass Method :P
    I Will Comeback Dude..

  8. #6
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,799
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    7,440
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
    Since there are no any BlackShot SEA hack has been release. So , I just release this hack

    ╔═.♥.════╗
    Features
    ╚═══.♥.══╝
    Anti-Kick
    Ghost Mode
    Teleport
    Unlimited Buy Time
    Fly
    Will Be Add More Feature Soon ...

    ╔═.♥.════╗
    Hotkey
    ╚═══.♥.══╝
    Anti-Kick - Auto Enable
    Ghost Mode - INSERT (ON/OFF)
    Teleport - LEFT AND RIGHT (FOR SAVE LOCATION) --- UP AND DOWN (FOR LOAD LOCATION)
    Unlimited Buy Time - DELETE
    Fly - Page UP
    Will Be Add More Feature Soon ...

    ╔═.♥.═════╗
    Virus Scan
    ╚════.♥.══╝


    ╔═.♥.═══╗
    CREDITS
    ╚══.♥.══╝
    @ScorpionVenom789

    ╔═.♥.═══╗
    Approve
    ╚═══.♥.═╝
    @Minerva| @Smoke

    Happy Gaming/Happy Hacking!


    Hi @ScorpionVenom789 , where is the attachaments ? Do you removed ? Or shall I add the file that you sent via pm ?

    @ZhinLoung this features DONT need bypass "Memory Modified".
    Last edited by Minerva; 08-16-2016 at 02:20 PM.
    "Que lo escuchen en todo el continente siempre recordaremos campeón al Chapecoense"


  9. #7
    med5014's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post


    Hi @ScorpionVenom789 , where are the attachaments ? Do you removed ? Or shall I add the file that you sent via pm ?

    @ZhinLoung this features DONT need bypass "Memory Modified".
    LoL Man @Minerva
    where the is Attachements ? @ScorpionVenom789
    Just a post ?
    Last edited by Minerva; 08-16-2016 at 02:43 PM.
    That's True We Are Gamers !
    But We Are Hackers Also !


  10. #8
    HaXiNgRuLeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    740
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Mby He Forget To Added Attachements
    I Will Comeback Dude..

  11. #9
    Armagedonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dxd9.dll
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,403
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HaXiNgRuLeZ View Post
    @ScorpionVenom789 Nice Release Buddy , Keep The Secret Of MMBypass Method :P
    Don't make me laugh bro ..


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post


    Hi @ScorpionVenom789 , where is the attachaments ? Do you removed ? Or shall I add the file that you sent via pm ?

    @ZhinLoung this features DONT need bypass "Memory Modified".
    @Minerva , If they have a " Secret " MM bypass method .. Release Simple Hacks like Speed , Scope , NoRecoil Plissss
    Last edited by Minerva; 08-16-2016 at 02:21 PM.

    A standard Silk will not away from darkness.Let's destroy communication,Shall we?


  12. #10
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,799
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    7,440
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ein_Silk View Post


    Don't make me laugh bro ..


    - - - Updated - - -


    @Minerva , If they have a " Secret " MM bypass method .. Release Simple Hacks like Speed , Scope , NoRecoil Plissss
    Well, I just hope that everyone make hacks like before, GG improved a lot and some easy features like you said that everybody knew to do become rare now.
    A long time I didn't release hack, am not motivated bcuz in 1 day is detected, so, need updated every single day, it's very annoying.
    Also, in 2012/2013/2014/2015, hack needed weeks and more weeks for being patched and NO ban, now, if you release any hack is sure that a lot of players(Original/Fake) acc will be banned, like this, I dont wanna be responsable for massive ban.
    However, have a lot of tools around this community and in anothers forums that anyone can make your own hack and reduce the chance to be banned.
    Last edited by Minerva; 08-16-2016 at 02:13 PM.
    "Que lo escuchen en todo el continente siempre recordaremos campeón al Chapecoense"


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minerva For This Useful Post:

    rushil69 (08-16-2016)

  14. #11
    Armagedonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dxd9.dll
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,403
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post

    Well, I just hope that everyone make hacks like before, GG improved a lot and some easy features like you said that everybody knew to do become rare now.
    A long time I didn't release hack, am not motivated bcuz in 1 day is detected, so, need updated every single day, it's very annoying.
    Also, in 2012/2013/2014/2015, hack needed weeks and more weeks for being patched and NO ban, now, if you release any hack is sure that a lot of players(Original/Fake) acc will be banned, like this, I dont wanna be responsable for massive ban.
    However, have a lot of tools around this community and in anothers forums that anyone can make your own hack and reduce the chance to be banned.

    I agree to the point @Minerva

    A standard Silk will not away from darkness.Let's destroy communication,Shall we?


  15. #12
    sovieticos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Nice hack :d

  16. #13
    totherimtothepick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thank You for the new SEA hack !!!

  17. #14
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,378
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Haha , I very busy until I forgot to attach download file ..sorry @Minerva ..Okay already upload
    Last edited by ScorpionVenom789; 08-17-2016 at 02:30 AM.
    Hey ...Im A Gamer But Im Also A Hacker You Can Add My Skype By Click Skype Picture Below aND Visit My Youtube ~~



  18. #15
    azhim10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
    Still not approved . Wait for minions approved it
    okay but i dont want it detected first hmm maybe it will be okay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Blackshot Sea Weapon Hack New Method!
    By Lucyfer in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-17-2016, 12:23 PM
  2. [Patched] Blackshot SEA Fly Hack
    By failnoobgamer in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-27-2016, 08:50 AM
  3. [Patched] Blackshot SEA Mastery Hack [7/2/2016]
    By failnoobgamer in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 02-17-2016, 03:26 AM
  4. anybody has the latest blackshot hack please share with me Pless ..
    By hazazi in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 02:20 PM
  5. Latest BlackShot Hack
    By DarkSlayer88 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 04:57 AM