Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    rushil69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ❗❶❷❼.⓿.⓿.❶❗
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    769
    My Mood
    Devilish

    [Rushil69] [11/10] TinyHack V1.7 (EU)

    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Features
    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    ➮TeamESP
    More Features Soon

    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Tutorial
    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    ➮ Use injector and inject in character selection
    ➮ Injector : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1186546

    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Hotkeys
    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    ➮ Delete - Change Team

    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Virus Scans Without Themida
    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    VirusJotti
    VirusTotal

    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Virus Scans With Themida
    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    VirusJotti
    VirusTotal

    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Credits
    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    ➮ @rushil69
    ➮ @Minerva
    ➮ Magal
    ➮ SSA Team

    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Approval
    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    ➮ @Smoke
    ➮ @Minerva
    ➮ @Luffy
    **Unpacked Version Sent In PM

    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Notes
    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    ➮ Both Injector and DLL Tested On Win10 x64
    ➮ Other OS Not Tested
    ➮For Everyone That Is Having Missing DLL Problem , Download This : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145 (Thanks Luffy)

    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
    Preview
    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by rushil69; 11-10-2016 at 08:34 PM.
    RUSHIL69 == T0xiC

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rushil69 For This Useful Post:

    anderonza (11-11-2016),d7oomy998899 (11-10-2016),Heheheh1 (11-14-2016),kaushik00001 (11-10-2016),Loda123123 (11-10-2016),lorinho13 (11-10-2016),madbullet (11-10-2016),pleyritis (11-10-2016),Pontes213 (11-15-2016),welton aparecido (11-10-2016),Xinveralation_ (11-10-2016)

  3. #2
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,031
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    7,541
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The file is safe and approved.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minerva For This Useful Post:

    rushil69 (11-10-2016)

  5. #3
    pleyritis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    vcruntime140d.dll ERROR

    I downloaded the vcruntime140d.dll (i putted in system32 and SysWOW64) and i still getting missing vcruntime140d.dll

    any help??

  6. #4
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,031
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    7,541
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by pleyritis View Post
    vcruntime140d.dll ERROR

    I downloaded the vcruntime140d.dll (i putted in system32 and SysWOW64) and i still getting missing vcruntime140d.dll

    any help??
    Hi, Try follow this steps: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1059887 by Yamiez.
    ...
    If not worked, try donwload the programm "DLL File Fixer" cracked via Youtube, this programm willl install the correct missing files that you need on your pc.
    "DLL File fixer" allow you install any missing dll file, you just need type the name of missing dll and press install, after this re-start pc and maybe should work.
    Have a lot tutorials in youtube, just download and try.
    Good Luck.
    Last edited by Minerva; 11-10-2016 at 09:25 AM.

  7. #5
    Amirul_Hafiz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post

    Hi, Try follow this steps: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1059887 by Yamiez.
    ...
    If not worked, try donwload the programm "DLL File Fixer" cracked via Youtube, this programm willl install the correct missing files that you need on your pc.
    "DLL File fixer" allow you install any missing dll file, you just need type the name of missing dll and press install, after this re-start pc and maybe should work.
    Have a lot tutorials in youtube, just download and try.
    Good Luck.
    still same, always missing dll and when i start the game the pop up error coming out and close the blacskhot

  8. #6
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GameMon.des
    Posts
    2,079
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    9,344
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirul_Hafiz17 View Post
    still same, always missing dll and when i start the game the pop up error coming out and close the blacskhot
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145


    MPGH History:
    Member: 02/1/2016
    Contributor: 29/6/2016
    Minion: 25/8/2016
    Former Staff: 07/02/2017


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Luffy For This Useful Post:

    rushil69 (11-10-2016)

  10. #7
    rushil69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ❗❶❷❼.⓿.⓿.❶❗
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    769
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Blackshot Detects Hacks very fast . Sorry
    Please Close Thread Thanks. Would Update And Release Another One Soon
    @Minerva
    @Smoke
    @Luffy
    RUSHIL69 == T0xiC

  11. #8
    Minerva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,031
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    7,541
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This hack seems detected and thread closed as requested by op.

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] [Rushil69] [11/10] TinyHack V1 (SEA)
    By rushil69 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 06:53 AM
  2. [Detected] [Rushil69] TinyHack V1.7 (EU)
    By rushil69 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 03:03 PM
  3. [Detected] [Rushil69] TinyHack V1.6 (EU)
    By rushil69 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-04-2016, 02:20 PM
  4. [Outdated] [Rushil69] TinyHack V1.5 (EU)
    By rushil69 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-24-2016, 04:15 PM
  5. [Outdated] [Rushil69] TinyHack V1 (EU)
    By rushil69 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-02-2016, 07:21 AM