Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    d3d9.dll
    Posts
    1,854
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    8,715
    My Mood
    Innocent

    BlackShot SEA - MPGH Public Teleport v1.5

    Features:
    ♦Teleport [Save 7 Position]
    ♦Teleport [Load 7 Position]
    ♦Fly Hack

    Hotkeys:
    ♦Save [1] - Arrow Up
    ♦Save [2] - Arrow Down
    ♦Save [3] - Numpad 4
    ♦Save [4] - Numpad 5
    ♦Save [5] - Numpad 6
    ♦Save [6] - Insert
    ♦Save [7] - Home

    ♦Load [1] - Arrow Left
    ♦Load [2] - Arrow Right
    ♦Load [3] - Numpad 1
    ♦Load [4] - Numpad 2
    ♦Load [5] - Numpad 3
    ♦Load [6] - Delete
    ♦Load [7] - End

    ♦Fly - Numpad +

    Screenshot:



    Tutorial:
    1 - Use any undetected Injector.
    2 - Run Injector as admin when in match.
    3 - Done.

    Requirement:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

    Changelog:
    ♦Added fly hack

    Virus Scans:
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/b2w3ng68yr
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1479403685/

    Credits:
    @Luffy
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Luffy; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:31 AM.


    MPGH History:
    Member since 02/1/2016
    Contributor since 29/6/2016
    Combat Arms Minion since 25/8/2016
    BlackShot Minion since 6/10/2016

  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Luffy For This Useful Post:

    Acye (2 Weeks Ago),akhead47 (2 Weeks Ago),cheonget (2 Weeks Ago),ClashiBotV1 (2 Weeks Ago),faizfahmi77 (2 Weeks Ago),karlsxoii2016 (2 Weeks Ago),kimi98 (2 Weeks Ago),lifnis (2 Weeks Ago),lol2211 (2 Weeks Ago),mestonic (2 Weeks Ago),pakimam (2 Weeks Ago),Pontes213 (2 Weeks Ago),tester8119 (2 Weeks Ago),yewshyangying (2 Weeks Ago),zainudin89 (2 Weeks Ago),Zainul__ (2 Weeks Ago)

  3. #2
    janee99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    it deteced

  4. #3
    melonslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
    Features:
    ♦Teleport [Save 7 Position]
    ♦Teleport [Load 7 Position]
    ♦Fly Hack

    Hotkeys:
    ♦Save [1] - Arrow Up
    ♦Save [2] - Arrow Down
    ♦Save [3] - Numpad 4
    ♦Save [4] - Numpad 5
    ♦Save [5] - Numpad 6
    ♦Save [6] - Insert
    ♦Save [7] - Home

    ♦Load [1] - Arrow Left
    ♦Load [2] - Arrow Right
    ♦Load [3] - Numpad 1
    ♦Load [4] - Numpad 2
    ♦Load [5] - Numpad 3
    ♦Load [6] - Delete
    ♦Load [7] - End

    ♦Fly - Numpad +

    Screenshot:



    Tutorial:
    1 - Use any undetected Injector.
    2 - Run Injector as admin when in match.
    3 - Done.

    Requirement:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

    Changelog:
    ♦Added fly hack

    Virus Scans:
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/b2w3ng68yr
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1479403685/

    Credits:
    @Luffy
    Tested Working perfectly fine

  5. #4
    rogerkulum9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How do you fly?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I meet all the requirements and all but its still detected, what else do i still have to do?

  6. #5
    kenjifurry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Canke
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkulum9 View Post
    How do you fly?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I meet all the requirements and all but its still detected, what else do i still have to do?
    what injetor are you use dont use the Extreme Injector v3 this is alldate for patcker for long time







  7. #6
    akhead47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    luffy how to use give me injector and give me the sittings injector tnks luffy

  8. #7
    limbingxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    can u give me the download link of undetected injector

  9. #8
    alvis44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by limbingxian View Post
    can u give me the download link of undetected injector
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1186546 here

  10. #9
    kenjifurry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Canke
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Amazed
    becren fore i m use the hacks now is got deteced to me now RIP GG







  11. #10
    akhead47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    luffy give me the link injector and how to used hack ang sitiing injector ok plsssssssssssssssss luffy :'(
    \

    - - - Updated - - -

    plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :'(

    - - - Updated - - -

    give me the link injector and give me the sittings the injector

  12. #11
    limbingxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    alvis44 i tried the injector but still detected after awhile~

  13. #12
    alvis44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by limbingxian View Post
    alvis44 i tried the injector but still detected after awhile~
    Go try other injector herehttp://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=813

  14. #13
    limbingxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    i tested a lot of injectors but got detected soon just like all other injector guess is that dll got detected easily

    - - - Updated - - -

    i wonder what injector which sustain a longer time

    - - - Updated - - -

    Luffy can u pls give us the injector u using so that our games wont detected easily

    - - - Updated - - -

    what injector u using

  15. #14
    mestonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by janee99 View Post
    it deteced
    It Just got Detected just now i used it it was ok but now its detected

  16. #15
    Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    d3d9.dll
    Posts
    1,854
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    8,715
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by akhead47 View Post
    give me the link injector and give me the sittings the injector
    You can find a lot of Injector on Injector and tools section. The Injector doest need to setting, just follow the tutorial on how to Inject.


    MPGH History:
    Member since 02/1/2016
    Contributor since 29/6/2016
    Combat Arms Minion since 25/8/2016
    BlackShot Minion since 6/10/2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] BS[SEA] - MPGH Public Teleport v1.4
    By Luffy in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 07:04 AM
  2. [Detected] BS[SEA] - MPGH Public Teleport v1.3
    By Luffy in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 08:58 AM
  3. [Detected] BlackShot SEA - MPGH Public Hack v1.2
    By Luffy in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 09:51 AM
  4. [Detected] BlackShot SEA - MPGH Public Hack v1.1
    By Luffy in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 01:21 AM
  5. [Detected] BlackShot SEA - MPGH Public Hack v1.0
    By Luffy in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 11:03 PM