Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    obama25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    ******** Reseller [Singapore]

    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,


    I'm just like a middleman to choose and get your VIP hack purchase without having paypal | credit card.

    Location : [Singapore] Town area.

    Method : Meetup | IBanking | DBS-POSB | UOB |

    Transport Fee : $5 for convenient place for me.

    Timing :Mon - Fri 3pm - 5.30pm
    Sat - 9am - 11pm
    Sun - 9am - 3pm

    Vip Fee :
    1 Month - S$11.70 ( 8.75 Usd ) My Profit = $3.75 Usd

    1 Year - S$31.60 ( 23.75 Usd ) My Profit = $3.75 Usd

    Lifetime - S$58.60 ( 44.00 Usd ) My Profit = $4 Usd

    If you are interested of buying the VIP Membership, you may contact me on BSHreseller@hotmail.com or just leave me a pm here and i will get back to you ASAP.

  2. #2
    gunman353's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In_Your_Computer!!
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    125
    My Mood
    Lurking
    First off, you need screenshots to even make anyone consider even downloading your hack. Second, If you are not the one making the hacks you have no way of guaranteeing "Lifetime" hacks. Third, Post your hacks or leave. That is it, have a nice day

  3. #3
    jurboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
    First off, you need screenshots to even make anyone consider even downloading your hack. Second, If you are not the one making the hacks you have no way of guaranteeing "Lifetime" hacks. Third, Post your hacks or leave. That is it, have a nice day
    first off, you're retarded. How can you ask someone who is advertising a VIP hack to post it?
    second, he will actually show you the hack before you pay, it's not like he can scam you.
    third, lifetime != your lifetime. It's lifetime of the product. Nobody is going to guarantee you something for your whole lifetime.

  4. #4
    mesoless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    singaproe
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Tired
    this is fake, he has no hack at all
    thats mean when the blackshot patch, he still sell the old hacks lol

    admin or mod, pls delete this post

  5. #5
    obama25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    If you guys don't believe it you may check out ********.com

  6. #6
    gunman353's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In_Your_Computer!!
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    125
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jurboy View Post
    first off, you're retarded. How can you ask someone who is advertising a VIP hack to post it?
    second, he will actually show you the hack before you pay, it's not like he can scam you.
    third, lifetime != your lifetime. It's lifetime of the product. Nobody is going to guarantee you something for your whole lifetime.
    Oh, I am retatred? I asked for proof. There is a 99% chance that this is a scam. But hey, if you want to pay him than go right ahead. But when you get scammed don't come crying to this forum about the money you lost. Consider yourself warned

  7. #7
    jurboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
    Oh, I am retatred? I asked for proof. There is a 99% chance that this is a scam. But hey, if you want to pay him than go right ahead. But when you get scammed don't come crying to this forum about the money you lost. Consider yourself warned
    135 happy customers say the hack is real so 135-1 says it's not a scam

    A promotional video is in the making, you'll see proof soon.

    P.S. yes, i'm cokaine1

    Quote Originally Posted by mesoless View Post
    this is fake, he has no hack at all
    thats mean when the blackshot patch, he still sell the old hacks lol

    admin or mod, pls delete this post
    the hack is updated every few days, get your facts straight.

  8. #8
    mesoless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    singaproe
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Tired
    o come on, some of ur hack is too easy, like

    speed hack
    Mastery hack
    inf ammo
    wall-hack
    aimbot hack
    super jump hack
    remove weapon on screen hack
    is not a vip anymore man

  9. #9
    jurboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by mesoless View Post
    o come on, some of ur hack is too easy, like

    speed hack
    Mastery hack
    inf ammo
    wall-hack
    aimbot hack
    super jump hack
    remove weapon on screen hack
    is not a vip anymore man
    aimbot is too easy? btw, go to ******** and see the hacks list, it's not only what you posted here.. The hack has a weapon hack and you can use any GS weapon available ingame, it has teleport/telekill, need i say more? If these hacks are too easy to make why isn't there a free hack featuring these options?