Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 244
  1. #211
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,445
    Quote Originally Posted by syahirnfs View Post
    Ouhhh.. crap! I didn't.. need to re-install it back.. thanks btw
    I already remind about it , next time please read (:

  2. #212
    leejw29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,344
    Hello everyone,

    This is just a simple installer I made, If you bump into any errors, you can send me a PM.
    However, if you did not encounter and errors but your Blackshot still runs normally without the pink skin, you probably done something wrongly.
    There's nothing I can do to troubleshoot the problem, as like I said, this is only a simple and quick installer.
    I did not add much troubleshooting options, etc.

    Backing up of your entire Blackshot\Data folder is encouraged.


    And also, some of you are wondering if I am the SotongzXc/leejw29 from other gaming forums, yes I am the genuine leejw29 (:

    With Regards,
    leejw29

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to leejw29 For This Useful Post:

    Vehrdyn (10-22-2012)

  4. #213
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,445
    Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
    Hello everyone,

    This is just a simple installer I made, If you bump into any errors, you can send me a PM.
    However, if you did not encounter and errors but your Blackshot still runs normally without the pink skin, you probably done something wrongly.
    There's nothing I can do to troubleshoot the problem, as like I said, this is only a simple and quick installer.
    I did not add much troubleshooting options, etc.

    Backing up of your entire Blackshot\Data folder is encouraged.


    And also, some of you are wondering if I am the SotongzXc/leejw29 from other gaming forums, yes I am the genuine leejw29 (:

    With Regards,
    leejw29
    Any question can ask him ,
    He's the creator of installer .

  5. #214
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
    Hello everyone,

    This is just a simple installer I made, If you bump into any errors, you can send me a PM.
    However, if you did not encounter and errors but your Blackshot still runs normally without the pink skin, you probably done something wrongly.
    There's nothing I can do to troubleshoot the problem, as like I said, this is only a simple and quick installer.
    I did not add much troubleshooting options, etc.

    Backing up of your entire Blackshot\Data folder is encouraged.


    And also, some of you are wondering if I am the SotongzXc/leejw29 from other gaming forums, yes I am the genuine leejw29 (:

    With Regards,
    leejw29
    C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\_SG\Character\A d_Backpack1_blue.dds'is denied
    i found this after i press installer.. can u repair for that ...i want to use your hack pink body..

  6. #215
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,445
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
    C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\_SG\Character\A d_Backpack1_blue.dds'is denied
    i found this after i press installer.. can u repair for that ...i want to use your hack pink body..
    PM he for more info (:

  7. #216
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by .SMzln* View Post


    PM he for more info (:
    lol i just need 3 more post include this for posting pm to he..haha

  8. #217
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,445
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
    lol i just need 3 more post include this for posting pm to he..haha
    good luck
    your problem will solved soon :>

  9. #218
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by .SMzln* View Post


    good luck
    your problem will solved soon :>
    thanx...but u are making hack??

  10. #219
    leejw29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,344
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
    C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\_SG\Character\A d_Backpack1_blue.dds'is denied
    i found this after i press installer.. can u repair for that ...i want to use your hack pink body..
    Run the installer as admin.
    Everyone should run this installer as Admin.

  11. #220
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,445
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
    thanx...but u are making hack??
    Not for now , need learn about about hacking .
    btw , I already release Pink Chams .
    go try it (:

  12. #221
    Trendy Preloves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    HELP :OOO , WHY DID I GET ERROR AT CHARACTER PART ? ):

  13. #222
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendy Preloves View Post
    HELP :OOO , WHY DID I GET ERROR AT CHARACTER PART ? ):
    You put wrong directory I think.
    and Installer "Run As Admin"

  14. #223
    amry92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    2 gb files of data needed to copy as back up?

    one thing,i'm using windows 7 64bit..
    Do I need to write as C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data ???
    Last edited by amry92; 10-23-2012 at 05:07 AM.

  15. #224
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,445
    Quote Originally Posted by amry92 View Post
    2 gb files of data needed to copy as back up?
    Data/_SG
    and Data/Character /

  16. #225
    work00's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackshot Hack Section
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Happy
    STILL WORKING ~ ! AWESOME ~ ! haha
    work00 At You Service



Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Backup For Blackshot Pink Chams+Aimbot
    By Koperal_Hazim in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 08:08 AM
  2. [Discussion] BlackShot Pink Chams (Clan War only)
    By Vehrdyn in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 06:47 PM
  3. BlackShot Pink Body
    By Vehrdyn in forum Blackshot Discussion
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 08:37 PM
  4. [Request] Blackshot Pink Chams+ Crosshair. Give new link pls..
    By hazzy123 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 06:16 PM
  5. [Patched] BlackShot Pink Chams (Garena Only)
    By claudiubr in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 10:32 AM