Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87
  1. #61
    Crrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
    So now your launcher is not fully-automatic yet ? I've tried the BlackShot.exe running method, but sometimes it replaces too early or too late, causing the program to lag and Blackshot to crash.
    I'm still trying to figure out how to make things fully automatic.

    Also, for the modded bsv files, did you add them into the program's resources ?
    yea right.. not fully automatic. i've examine the "blackshot.exe" run-progress, the "blackshot.exe" is automatically triggered to run right after "Start Game" button is clicked on blackshot launcher, but the "blackshot.exe" is hidden while Gamemon.des and Gameguard.des doing their job, after that, a process named "NPPTNT2" takes place as hidden process, then "blackshot.exe" will appears (this is where the black screen appears, loading animation, etc). what i'm trying to figure right now is how to execute the file replacement right after the "NPPTNT2" created, do u have any idea?


    Quote Originally Posted by Exile. View Post
    Nice skills you got there bro, I think you got the potential to code hacks ahahaha -acting like a baws- anyway.. Nice launcher. I mean yeah, you got the skills to code.
    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by eleven45 View Post
    Can you made a rapidfire for ak47_DRAGON
    sure i can, i just need some sources file
    Last edited by Crrow; 10-24-2012 at 11:01 AM.

  2. #62
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
    yea right.. not fully automatic. i've examine the "blackshot.exe" run-progress, the "blackshot.exe" is automatically triggered to run right after "Start Game" button is clicked on blackshot launcher, but the "blackshot.exe" is hidden while Gamemon.des and Gameguard.des doing their job, after that, a process named "NPPTNT2" takes place as hidden process, then "blackshot.exe" will appears (this is where the black screen appears, loading animation, etc). what i'm trying to figure right now is how to execute the file replacement right after the "NPPTNT2" created, do u have any idea?



    thanks


    sure i can, i just need some sources file
    Should release it today @Crrow
    Wanna see your hack launcher :>

  3. #63
    leejw29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
    yea right.. not fully automatic. i've examine the "blackshot.exe" run-progress, the "blackshot.exe" is automatically triggered to run right after "Start Game" button is clicked on blackshot launcher, but the "blackshot.exe" is hidden while Gamemon.des and Gameguard.des doing their job, after that, a process named "NPPTNT2" takes place as hidden process, then "blackshot.exe" will appears (this is where the black screen appears, loading animation, etc). what i'm trying to figure right now is how to execute the file replacement right after the "NPPTNT2" created, do u have any idea?



    thanks


    sure i can, i just need some sources file
    That's one problem we need to work on.
    What about the bsv files ? Are they embed in the executable file itself ?

  4. #64
    Crrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by :Dext+ View Post
    Should release it today @Crrow
    Wanna see your hack launcher :>
    i know, time is running out..
    can u give me list of working rapid fire hacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
    That's one problem we need to work on.
    What about the bsv files ? Are they embed in the executable file itself ?
    yes they are.. as for rapid fire weapons file, i've already put that inside the launcher as their resource..

  5. #65
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
    i know, time is running out..
    can u give me list of working rapid fire hacks?


    Should ask the user , I'm just maker not a tester -,-'

  6. #66
    leejw29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
    yes they are.. as for rapid fire weapons file, i've already put that inside the launcher as their resource..
    I thought so. Never tried placing files in the resource, will try in future.
    But it's too late now, there's a anti-hack patch tomorrow, high chances rapid fire will be patched.

  7. #67
    Crrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by :Dext+ View Post


    Should ask the user , I'm just maker not a tester -,-'
    same with me, everyone had released the rapid fire hack, but not all of them i've tested

  8. #68
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
    same with me, everyone had released the rapid fire hack, but not all of them i've tested
    Same situation (:

  9. #69
    Crrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
    I thought so. Never tried placing files in the resource, will try in future.
    But it's too late now, there's a anti-hack patch tomorrow, high chances rapid fire will be patched.
    yeah.. we got about 6-7hours only.. i can release it, but it might takes few hours to be approved
    maybe we'll working on a new kind of hack after the patch?

  10. #70
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
    yeah.. we got about 6-7hours only.. i can release it, but it might takes few hours to be approved
    maybe we'll working on a new kind of hack after the patch?
    @Hawk always online in this hour . try mention .

  11. #71
    Crrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by :Dext+ View Post

    @Hawk always online in this hour . try mention .
    nope, i've checked his profile, he's offline..
    hey how'd u change ur name?

  12. #72
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
    nope, i've checked his profile, he's offline..
    hey how'd u change ur name?
    Need 1000 posts .

  13. #73
    vincent lin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
    yes.. definitely for a better use of the rapid fire weapons. but what i've see now, everywhere, websites, in games, every match, every room they've using this hack. i guess everyone knows and have this rapid fire hack..



    thanks buddy



    yes, sure it's automatic. no need to use C+P methods..



    But not every sever got use rapid if you release there will be more leecher on your hack and all the player know how to use
    They will reported it and gm Will give reward

    If you dint release is better for the rapid fire nit fast getting banded by gm
    And only afew know if you release then it is because you hope to get every ppl in bs know how to use if gm band pink cham and your hack
    There will be no more hack for bs
    Got hack but maybe the pro programme also Don know how to figure it out to create hack on bs twowar
    Bs toward is the hardest to hack only garena bws easy to hack but if you release
    We will cry out if there is leeches reported to gm and figure out how we use rapid there will be more challenges for hacker

    So pls don't release I beg u


    Who agreed with me reply with quote let him see I am talking for right for hacker and someone who know how to use

  14. #74
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i alredy got rapid fire for all weapon..but right now my com got go hospital...huhu...damn u bLUE screen..

    Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1600 Thanks - x
    Get 1700 Thanks - x
    Get 1800 Thanks - x
    Get 1900 Thanks - x



  15. #75
    StupidFuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box. Wont you give me money to live?
    Posts
    2,177
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Crrow View Post
    nope, i've checked his profile, he's offline..
    hey how'd u change ur name?
    I'm online now but will have reduced activity in the next day or two.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rapid fire
    By najo22 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 05:26 AM
  2. Rapid fire
    By najo22 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 04:29 AM
  3. buying O.P.K,invisible,anti-kick,and rapid fire adresses xD
    By tarty67 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 02:44 AM
  4. rapid fire minigun and rapid fire mp5k
    By lolhackerlol in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 02:23 PM
  5. Hack with rapid fire mp7k and wall hack
    By traggone in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 08:39 PM