Thread: Garena

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    CookieMonsterzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired

    Garena

    Some has posted this site , on the Garena forum .
    Mod , do you have any idea how , now ?


    GM , try to ban these hacks ..

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CookieMonsterzxc For This Useful Post:

    asd123ccc (10-25-2012),jamesfoolyou (10-25-2012)

  3. #2
    dracowoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    shibuya
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    damn those suckers

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dracowoof For This Useful Post:

    jamesfoolyou (10-25-2012)

  5. #3
    weiren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Nah, dam hackers =)

    ---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

    Why must those programmers spoil a game like BS? A simple FPS game which doesn't even need the existences of hack yet hackers are spoiling them, come on man. worse part, 90% leechers, 10% doing the job. WTF IS THIS?

  6. #4
    fazrul98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    OMG ! reallly damn ~!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to fazrul98 For This Useful Post:

    jamesfoolyou (10-25-2012)

  8. #5
    Geng_pusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth, System Solar
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Scared
    WTH ...

  9. #6
    fazrul98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    if i get that damn ! Errr ! i kill them .. bahahha

  10. #7
    zulkarmohd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Pluto
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Stupid team of MPGH!!! SOMEONE HAS betray

    ---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

    OMG WHY THIS ISSUE HAPPEN!!!

  11. #8
    muelthica27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    In Love
    i hope rapid fire still can use after this maintenance O.O

  12. #9
    royston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    WE are so DEAD~

  13. #10
    stealth_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your DreamzzzzzzzzzZZZZ
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by weiren View Post
    Nah, dam hackers =)

    ---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

    Why must those programmers spoil a game like BS? A simple FPS game which doesn't even need the existences of hack yet hackers are spoiling them, come on man. worse part, 90% leechers, 10% doing the job. WTF IS THIS?
    IF AND ONLY IF = 90% PROGRAMMERS && IF AND ONLY IF = 10% LEECHERS //DO YOU THINK YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO PLAY IN THE ROOM???? I TELL YOU MY FRENZ... YOU ALREADY BOOTED OUT OF BLACKSHOT IF 90% IS PROGRAMMER! && YOU CANNOT EVEN KNOW WHY CAN'T LOG-IN//[null][void]*string error//
    "In God We Trust, All Other We Track"
    ARMY Of The HACKING ENGINEERING

  14. #11
    jamesfoolyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    76
    Who this Stupid Guy POst this Leh

    Not HAppy ah

  15. #12
    blackshothack2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsterzxc View Post
    Some has posted this site , on the Garena forum .
    Mod , do you have any idea how , now ?


    GM , try to ban these hacks ..
    find him

    Blackshot Ign:Kaapo
    Clan:Validus
    Current RIG @ 5.0 GHz [With WC XSPC]

    Sec RIG @ 3.9 GHz


    + Intel Core i7-2700K
    +ASUS P8Z77-V LX
    + Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
    +SAPPHIRE HD 6790 1GB GDDR5 Platinum Edition
    +Gigabyte Odin PLUS 700W
    +Corsair Force GT 120GB
    +XSPC RayStorm 750 RS240 WaterCooling Kit
    +Casing Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus



  16. #13
    tgpthird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Cold
    Oh my Goodness!!! Is our Rapid fire still working? Please tell us an update? And also the pink body hack... i wanna know...

  17. #14
    jackiego60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH hackers world
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    923
    My Mood
    Innocent
    FUCK BLACKSHOT PATCHED NOW ALL HACK ARE NOT WORKING NOW!! PLS MAKE NEW HACK! LET'S MAKE BLACKSHOT A FUN HACKING GAME PLS!!

  18. #15
    asd123ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire\WeRockU
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Drunk
    FUCK THIS SPYER dont spy on us bitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] BlackShot =>Garena<= Bypass only!
    By ClapBangKiss in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 12:54 PM
  2. [Release] BlackShot Hack + Bypass Garena
    By ClapBangKiss in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 07:02 AM
  3. Does garena suck for this?
    By Tyraell101 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 10:10 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 01:25 AM
  5. [Release] Speedhack with Garena Bypass
    By iSoFatty in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 10:44 PM