Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    koko8080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    this is for someone who not working Rapid Fire....

    Step 1 : Copy Blackshot folder at > I:\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot (only blackshot folder not include uninst)
    Step 2 : Paste to desktop, it may take 10 or 15 minutes, depend on your pc.
    Step 3 : After u finish paste blackshot folder into your dekstop, then right click on that folder, click copy
    Step 4 : Paste it on your desktop again, it will take 10 or 15 minutes, depend on your pc
    Step 5 : After finish copying, then u have 2 blackshot folder on ur desktop, first copy is > "Blackshot", second copy is > "Copy of Blackshot"
    Step 6 : Open hack folder, then right click any rapidfire hack file, click copy
    Step 7 : Open "Blackshot" folder on your desktop, go to weapon folder > Desktop\BlackShot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon
    Step 8 : Paste hack file into weapon folder,
    Step 9 : Closed "Blackshot" folder
    Step 10 : Open "Copy of Blackshot" folder on your desktop
    Step 11 : Click Launcher

    my pc is window xp 32bit and this hack is working on my pc thank you
    remember don rename to {blackshot-copy}
    enjoy you hacking
    edit:when you wan play hack just open at 'copy of blackshot'
    Last edited by koko8080; 11-01-2012 at 08:57 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koko8080 For This Useful Post:

    CuibHack (11-01-2012),wilson998 (11-01-2012)

  3. #2
    Warden Penjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    win 7 can use ?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Warden Penjara For This Useful Post:

    CuibHack (11-01-2012)

  5. #3
    owel350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

  6. #4
    koko8080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    you copy agian and don rename to blackshot-copy
    i copy it will become copy of blackshot

    read the step pls[COLOR="Silver"]

    ---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

    ---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Warden Penjara View Post
    win 7 can use ?
    i don know just try it

  7. #5
    wilson998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angry
    It's Kinda Complicated and I have got a hard time understanding your english.Please correct it.Thanks.
    Your Faithfully
    Luke Romeo

  8. #6
    owel350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    remember don rename to {blackshot-copy}

  9. #7
    wilson998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angry
    Do we need to paste the editted copy of the weapon hack file into the Copy Of Blackshot?

    ---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by wilson998 View Post
    Do we need to paste the editted copy of the weapon hack file into the Copy Of Blackshot?
    I paste the file hack onto the desktop Blackshot folder and i closed it then i open the copy of blackshot folder do we need to paste the hack file inside too?

  10. #8
    Reg!ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Follow this step.

    Step 1 : Copy Blackshot folder at > I:\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot (only blackshot folder not include uninst)
    Step 2 : Paste to desktop, it may take 10 or 15 minutes, depend on your pc.
    Step 3 : After u finish paste blackshot folder into your dekstop, then right click on that folder, click copy
    Step 4 : Paste it on your desktop again, it will take 10 or 15 minutes, depend on your pc
    Step 5 : After finish copying, then u have 2 blackshot folder on ur desktop, first copy is > "Blackshot", second copy is > "Copy of Blackshot"
    Step 6 : Right click on "Copy of Blackshot" folder , click rename, then change it to "Blackshot - Copy"
    Step 7 : Open hack folder, then right click any rapidfire hack file, click copy
    Step 8 : Open "Blackshot" folder on your desktop, go to weapon folder > Desktop\BlackShot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon
    Step 9 : Paste hack file into weapon folder,
    Step 10 : Closed "Blackshot" folder
    Step 11 : Open "Blackshot - Copy" folder on your desktop
    Step 12 : Click Launcher
    Step 13 : Put your username and password then click enter
    Step 14 : Dont need to copy paste Original file after gameguard, blackscreen or etc, just skip this step
    Step 15 : Enjoy your game !

    You can skip this method everytime u want to play, how ?
    Just launch it using launcher at "Blackshot - Copy" folder

    Hope this tutorial will help u guys.
    It's work for all windows...
    Last edited by Reg!ster; 11-01-2012 at 10:25 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Reg!ster For This Useful Post:

    wilson998 (11-01-2012)

  12. #9
    wilson998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg!ster View Post
    Follow this step.

    Step 1 : Copy Blackshot folder at > I:\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot (only blackshot folder not include uninst)
    Step 2 : Paste to desktop, it may take 10 or 15 minutes, depend on your pc.
    Step 3 : After u finish paste blackshot folder into your dekstop, then right click on that folder, click copy
    Step 4 : Paste it on your desktop again, it will take 10 or 15 minutes, depend on your pc
    Step 5 : After finish copying, then u have 2 blackshot folder on ur desktop, first copy is > "Blackshot", second copy is > "Copy of Blackshot"
    Step 6 : Right click on "Copy of Blackshot" folder , click rename, then change it to "Blackshot - Copy"
    Step 7 : Open hack folder, then right click any rapidfire hack file, click copy
    Step 8 : Open "Blackshot" folder on your desktop, go to weapon folder > Desktop\BlackShot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon
    Step 9 : Paste hack file into weapon folder,
    Step 10 : Closed "Blackshot" folder
    Step 11 : Open "Blackshot - Copy" folder on your desktop
    Step 12 : Click Launcher
    Step 13 : Put your username and password then click enter
    Step 14 : Dont need to copy paste Original file after gameguard, blackscreen or etc, just skip this step
    Step 15 : Enjoy your game !

    You can skip this method everytime u want to play, how ?
    Just launch it using launcher at "Blackshot - Copy" folder

    Hope this tutorial will help u guys.
    It's work for all windows...
    Isit rename to Blackshot - Copy or Blackshot Copy or Blackshot

  13. #10
    askrim10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    lol..detected

  14. #11
    wenqing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    YES IT CAN USE I TRY LE ON WIN 7

  15. #12
    owel350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i lauch and go to play ..i shoot wiht sniper my sniper still reloading..

  16. #13
    thefailure97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by owel350 View Post
    i lauch and go to play ..i shoot wiht sniper my sniper still reloading..
    That's a drawback of the hack.

  17. #14
    owel350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    drawback???what you mean?

  18. #15
    Zack84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Confused
    tried many times keep error wtf?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. messenger for combat arms not working
    By jc man 1 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 04:42 PM
  3. Looking for someone who let me farm
    By B00MSH0TKP0W in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 08:38 AM
  4. Looking For Someone who has a Combat arms account the Dont Want!
    By Supreme King in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 03:13 AM
  5. this is for anyone who cant get the aimbot to work and has AVG
    By jmonking in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 05:51 AM