Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    t33ntltans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    157

    NUTELLA BIG HEAD =)

    Hello Folks =)


    So I made some modifications to @kiyozxc file (Nutella.Nif) =)

    So there's a few steps to get it working =)

    (FOR THOSE USING @kiyozxc BLACKSHOT CHAMS HACK )

    Replace my nutella.nif file with @kiyozxc .... blackshot/data/characters/kei .....
    so thats about it hahaha =) simple 1 step

    ( FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT USING @kiyozxc , GET ONE !!!!!!! )

    FOLLOW @kiyozxc STEPS TUTORIAL TO GET THE CHAMS WORKING
    AND JUST REPLACE HIS NUTELLA.NIF WITH MINE.


    nutella.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/c145...is/1352041245/

    CREDITS TO @kiyozxc , And those who created ways to make dreams come true ~

    and ME for tweaking the nutella.nif file hehehehehehe ^^Y


    @approveList
    @Hawk
    @Blitz
    @Temperrr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.jpg  

    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

  2. The Following 96 Users Say Thank You to t33ntltans2 For This Useful Post:

    aaron121 (11-05-2012),ahbang (11-05-2012),AhmadMuizuddin (11-04-2012),Alan Alves (11-05-2012),amin blackshot (11-04-2012),Arcton (11-04-2012),ariff_naqiu (11-05-2012),askrim10 (11-04-2012),azlieda94 (11-05-2012),azmin1996 (11-05-2012),azriekulai (11-04-2012),Blindold (11-04-2012),Boboi (11-06-2012),BoredBored (07-18-2014),brit_35 (11-06-2012),capek (11-06-2012),danialrk1 (11-05-2012),danialterbaik (11-04-2012),darylchief (11-05-2012),daushacker123 (06-11-2016),devilaim (11-04-2012),DomoKunSniper (11-04-2012),drank1 (11-06-2012),dudutelles (01-22-2013),ehhciloerp (11-04-2012),epul8 (11-04-2012),ericksantos12 (11-06-2012),farid2 (11-05-2012),farisazli (01-04-2013),fazrul98 (11-07-2012),frankhacker (11-05-2012),gilmar (11-04-2012),goldilocks (07-15-2014),Grand. (11-05-2012),Haireesniper (12-09-2012),Hazique911 (11-04-2012),hisham9902 (11-04-2012),hongwoon1 (11-05-2012),IAmWALLER (11-06-2012),izlan99 (01-19-2013),jasonstephen (11-04-2012),jibai123 (11-06-2012),Junichiro (11-06-2012),kacyak (12-24-2015),kiato99 (11-06-2012),kimada02 (11-04-2012),kimihaha11 (12-14-2013),Kingsurff (11-04-2012),knight555 (11-04-2012),lanazicka (11-25-2012),leozinhohabbo467 (11-04-2012),liewlikfoo (11-04-2012),lipetahack (11-04-2012),macallister (11-06-2012),malaystyleben (11-05-2012),malcolm9099 (11-04-2012),malzaku (11-04-2012),marcusleezm (11-04-2012),miguel007 (12-24-2012),milad_hacker (11-04-2012),mior6700 (11-04-2012),mrsniper777 (11-07-2012),mrultima (11-05-2012),muntzer (11-04-2012),Nelson Chin (11-05-2012),nhodi@ (11-05-2012),nokomo0423 (11-05-2012),nooboom (11-06-2012),papasoul021 (11-06-2012),patito0505 (11-04-2012),Pekaboooiloveyou1 (05-30-2014),pojunkampar (11-04-2012),rawJENSEITS (11-04-2012),rockpanda (02-23-2013),roolno9 (11-04-2012),shaifulskyline (11-05-2012),sharveswaran (11-06-2012),shoome (11-07-2012),simhacheyon (11-07-2012),skyhightzzzz (11-05-2012),snacter9 (11-04-2012),soutam01 (11-06-2012),syahirnfs (11-05-2012),tamanilmu (11-18-2012),thongjeng (11-08-2012),ToXiTeD (12-29-2012),tr3bor75 (06-27-2014),tSympathy (11-05-2012),Veritas (11-04-2012),wo51 (11-05-2012),XiaoX (11-04-2012),yapweijianhack (11-22-2012),you.kma.wei (11-05-2012),yoyoblader (11-05-2012),yShunk (01-02-2016),Zafface (11-05-2012)

  3. #2
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,462
    Nice work .
    Last edited by Vehrdyn; 11-04-2012 at 09:18 AM.

  4. #3
    Slendyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Cool
    Eh @Dex+ I tot the other guy have just post it?

  5. #4
    KillerWTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    walao i post first la !!! Hawk deleted my thread only... wtf

  6. #5
    t33ntltans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerWTF View Post
    walao i post first la !!! Hawk deleted my thread only... wtf


    seriously killer ? so sorry but i really work my ass off to at least learn to edit etc =) i hope its good =)

  7. #6
    perser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15

    eu

    work that for blackshot eu?

  8. #7
    t33ntltans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Dext+ View Post
    Nice work .
    Thanks alot =) gonna try harder next on binary edit =)

  9. #8
    Slendyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Cool
    You edit it using nifskope right?

  10. #9
    t33ntltans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by *Phantom* View Post
    You edit it using nifskope right?

    yeap !! =) My First Release , im so happy lol =)

  11. #10
    Slendyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by t33ntltans2 View Post
    yeap !! =) My First Release , im so happy lol =)
    But when I try to change the mantis Colour to green , I can't change to that Colour . Why is it so?

  12. #11
    t33ntltans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by *Phantom* View Post
    But when I try to change the mantis Colour to green , I can't change to that Colour . Why is it so?
    like I say dear , im new to this , you cant expect anything more , try so tweak some of it =) be specific on the part you want to edit =) ask from the Pro Editor here =) , but i wish to help , though i'm just new to this =)
    DONT GIVE UP =)

    BY THE WAY
    how do you put gif files as a signature ? about that ? you have any idea
    SOMEONE HELP ?

  13. #12
    Slendyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,323
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by t33ntltans2 View Post
    like I say dear , im new to this , you cant expect anything more , try so tweak some of it =) be specific on the part you want to edit =) ask from the Pro Editor here =) , but i wish to help , though i'm just new to this =)
    DONT GIVE UP =)

    BY THE WAY
    how do you put gif files as a signature ? about that ? you have any idea
    SOMEONE HELP ?

    To have a signature bar, you must have at least 25 post

  14. #13
    xRyuuzetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aincrad Castle
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by t33ntltans2 View Post
    Hello Folks =)


    So I made some modifications to @kiyozxc file (Nutella.Nif) =)

    So there's a few steps to get it working =)

    (FOR THOSE USING @kiyozxc BLACKSHOT CHAMS HACK )

    Replace my nutella.nif file with @kiyozxc .... blackshot/data/characters/kei .....
    so thats about it hahaha =) simple 1 step

    ( FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT USING @kiyozxc , GET ONE !!!!!!! )

    FOLLOW @kiyozxc STEPS TUTORIAL TO GET THE CHAMS WORKING
    AND JUST REPLACE HIS NUTELLA.NIF WITH MINE.


    nutella.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/c145...is/1352041245/

    CREDITS TO @kiyozxc , And those who created ways to make dreams come true ~

    and ME for tweaking the nutella.nif file hehehehehehe ^^Y


    @approveList
    @Hawk
    @Blitz
    @Temperrr
    yay and me for releasing updated totalitem.bsv xD hahahah.
    "If you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can’t save both without one suffering.."



  15. #14
    t33ntltans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by *Phantom* View Post
    To have a signature bar, you must have at least 25 post
    they have any thread involving SIGNATURE BAR ? hmmm so where do i search for the sig bar when i have 25 post or more ?

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xRyuuzetsu View Post
    yay and me for releasing updated totalitem.bsv xD hahahah.
    nice one =) i owe it all to you and by the way
    may i have a word with you ?
    where do i find you ?

  16. #15
    xRyuuzetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aincrad Castle
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by t33ntltans2 View Post
    they have any thread involving SIGNATURE BAR ? hmmm so where do i search for the sig bar when i have 25 post or more ?

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------



    nice one =) i owe it all to you and by the way
    may i have a word with you ?
    where do i find you ?
    Yes you may

    PM me. We'll talk either at Garena or Skype or facebook if you want.
    "If you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can’t save both without one suffering.."



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] Nutella big head.
    By bunkface in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 12:43 AM
  2. Can someone teach me how to make the Head Super Big(Nutella)?
    By Akino_ in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 02:06 AM
  3. big heads won't make HS...
    By h4x0rswln is back in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 08:13 PM
  4. [Idea] A big head?
    By MugNuf in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:05 PM
  5. warrock Big Head Mode
    By klk101 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 06:02 AM