Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    fkclan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    character section

  2. #17
    tSympathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beside [S]pongebob's House
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by fkclan View Post
    character section
    You either place the files wrongly/Never launch blackshot from Blackshot - Copy Or you have patched hack files ALREADY in your blackshot files. Note: Sound mod counts
    Last edited by tSympathy; 11-06-2012 at 07:04 AM.

  3. #18
    macallister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    how to use big head

  4. #19
    tSympathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beside [S]pongebob's House
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by macallister View Post
    how to use big head
    Erm i guess the name of that hack is Nutella something > Go check out the forums abit. Posted by t33ntitans. You need that hack file before you can use it. After you get the hack file. Look at the tutorial i've given and follow the steps to get it working.

  5. #20
    elgin lim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WonderLand. :)
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks for the tutorial.
    PROUD TO BE A MPGH MEMBER. DO ADD ME ~PLAY WHILE I CAN.~

  6. #21
    danster19927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    EMmm at the channel selection i pasted the original totalitem thing then they say move and replace with the old one which is the hack one right,.then i replace it says error something and keep saying connection with lobby lost then suddenly dc

  7. #22
    tSympathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beside [S]pongebob's House
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by danster19927 View Post
    EMmm at the channel selection i pasted the original totalitem thing then they say move and replace with the old one which is the hack one right,.then i replace it says error something and keep saying connection with lobby lost then suddenly dc
    Yea its ok just simply restart blackshot with the same steps. Sometimes it dc because your lagging. Or the server is lagging. After you place the Original TotalItem, you will receive an error, simply press Ok and you can choose a channel and enter.

    ---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by elgin lim View Post
    Thanks for the tutorial.
    Press the thank button

  8. #23
    Kenkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow.
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Hey sympathy, will the thing work even when I don't have nutella in my Kei? Because the last time I tried a tutorial I had the error of re-installing blackshot. Any help? Thanks

    Edit: I think maybe I wasn't clear enough. "4. Open the Blackshot file on your desktop > Click Data > Character > Kei, drag the nutella from the hack file that you've downloaded into Data > Character > Kei and replace it with the original nutella." I meant that I didn't have the original nutella. So can it still work? Thanks
    Last edited by Kenkid; 11-06-2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Wasn't clear

  9. #24
    freaknick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hi sympathy , My computer is running windows 7 64 bit, I did everything perfectly , followed your tutorial in detailed but my character can't seems to have colour on it or change colour, it remains like normal, ( as in when you play blackshot its like running normally ) . Mind helping out? thanks!

  10. #25
    danialterbaik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At your bed
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Goofy
    my pc doesn't work to help me plz

  11. #26
    leonchee10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    THX this working

  12. #27
    holypainee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I dont have the SG folder because i play TwoWar Blackshot will it still work?

  13. #28
    skyslayer999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    where can i download the nutella file?

  14. #29
    tSympathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beside [S]pongebob's House
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenkid View Post
    Hey sympathy, will the thing work even when I don't have nutella in my Kei? Because the last time I tried a tutorial I had the error of re-installing blackshot. Any help? Thanks

    Edit: I think maybe I wasn't clear enough. "4. Open the Blackshot file on your desktop > Click Data > Character > Kei, drag the nutella from the hack file that you've downloaded into Data > Character > Kei and replace it with the original nutella." I meant that I didn't have the original nutella. So can it still work? Thanks
    You will need the edited nutella which is provided in the hack file you downloaded.

    ---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by freaknick View Post
    Hi sympathy , My computer is running windows 7 64 bit, I did everything perfectly , followed your tutorial in detailed but my character can't seems to have colour on it or change colour, it remains like normal, ( as in when you play blackshot its like running normally ) . Mind helping out? thanks!
    Did you place the edited nutella in provided in the hack file into Blackshot > Character > Kei ? And Hacked totalitem into Blackshot > _SG > CSV ?

    ---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by danialterbaik View Post
    my pc doesn't work to help me plz
    Can you explain how it doesn't work? Error or no colours appear?

    ---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by holypainee View Post
    I dont have the SG folder because i play TwoWar Blackshot will it still work?
    I'm not sure bout it but you can still try it with the same method but on different files. Which is i guess _SG file > Name changed to Twowar or something like that

    ---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by skyslayer999 View Post
    where can i download the nutella file?
    Go search the forum abit, Most thread names > Big nutella, Big head, or something similar to this. Or just search for Chams/Wallhack/Skin colour(Not weapon skin)

  15. #30
    itzjann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i followed the step correctly but still cant it appear idle time out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guide On Using Olly Debugger
    By Dave84311 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 12:12 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 10:57 PM
  3. Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory wall cham
    By kga8864 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 05:13 PM
  4. my cham changed colors other day
    By sukapunch in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 10:45 AM
  5. Beginner Guide to using T-Search
    By arunforce in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:13 PM