Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Junichiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Hacks not working on Windows 8 64Bits !?

    Hello , i have upgrade Windows 8 64Bits and the hacks not working ...

    Please help !!

    PS: Nothing happens when i launch the "launcher.exe" of blackshot - copy
    Last edited by Junichiro; 11-06-2012 at 02:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Junichiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Please need a help !

  3. #3
    darylchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    try running it as admin?

  4. #4
    Junichiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Not Work , Please help !

  5. #5
    Slendyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,324
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Cool
    Impossible ! I'm running on the same operating system as u n still can use

  6. #6
    Junichiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
    Impossible ! I'm running on the same operating system as u n still can use
    Can teamviewer or someone help me please ?

  7. #7
    Slendyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,324
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    306
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    Can teamviewer or someone help me please ?

    Try reinstall bs first

  8. #8
    Junichiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
    Try reinstall bs first
    Not working >__<

  9. #9
    ejan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    jB
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    Hello , i have upgrade Windows 8 64Bits and the hacks not working ...

    Please help !!

    PS: Nothing happens when i launch the "launcher.exe" of blackshot - copy

    relax bro.. i used the same OS as u and still work perfectly.. plz tell us in details what u have done step by step so we can help u solve the problem

  10. #10
    Junichiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by ejan517 View Post
    relax bro.. i used the same OS as u and still work perfectly.. plz tell us in details what u have done step by step so we can help u solve the problem
    I copy Blackshot..

    And i have two copy Blackshot and Blackshot-copy , i put the nutella and Totalitem in Blackshot after i start blackshot in blackshot-copy and nothing happening

  11. #11
    ejan517's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    jB
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    [/COLOR]

    I copy Blackshot..

    And i have two copy Blackshot and Blackshot-copy , i put the nutella and Totalitem in Blackshot after i start blackshot in blackshot-copy and nothing happening
    well u dont have to worry bro.. the hacks arent working as of today.. blackshot has patch the hacks.. already tried it just now.. i manage to login but the hacks arent.. totally bommer dude.. well we just have to wait for new hacks to be released.. so i guess u better replace it to the original form or just reinstalled it if the error still occur.. sorry if its not much of a help

  12. #12
    Junichiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ejan517 View Post
    well u dont have to worry bro.. the hacks arent working as of today.. blackshot has patch the hacks.. already tried it just now.. i manage to login but the hacks arent.. totally bommer dude.. well we just have to wait for new hacks to be released.. so i guess u better replace it to the original form or just reinstalled it if the error still occur.. sorry if its not much of a help
    Thanks dude ^^

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help warrock hack not working for windows 7 64 bit
    By ridoycool in forum WarRock Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 04:19 PM
  2. [Info] WINDOWS XP Service Pack 1 and 2 HACK NOT WORKING
    By HAxCodER™ in forum WarRock Philippines Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 10:01 PM
  3. Windows XP, hacks not working??
    By ugh27 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:48 PM
  4. hacks not working for win7 64bit :(
    By alish1558 in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 02:50 PM
  5. Hacks not working
    By crazy4her in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:25 AM