Hello guys. I am one of 32 bit user. After trying to figure out how to bypass rapid hack for 32 bit user, I had successfully bypass it by the following steps: *I DON'T KNOW IF IT MIGHT WORK FOR YOU GUYS BUT IT WORK FOR ME*
1. Do all the old tricks (which is copying blackshot folder)
2. Download @ alispearsz rapid hack file.
3. Copy the original and paste it in for example: (C:\Desktop\Blackshot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon)
4. Then copy the edited and READY PASTE (DON'T PASTE YET) to for example: (C:\Desktop\Blackshot\Data\_SG\Script\weapon)
5. Open blackshot launcher from BLACKSHOT-COPY.
6. Open task manager.
7. Start your blackshot.
8. Don't paste anything yet, wait until there is a black screen and close it quickly with task manager (end task) and click (end process)
9. Re-open blackshot launcher from BLACKSHOT-COPY.
10. Then wait for the gameguard process to disappear and quickly paste the edited file.
11. If it fails try again like i did
If it shows Script Error means some weapon hack is unavailable.
If it shows error and re-install blablablablabla means you're slow..
*if you tried many times and fail.. Try to copy and replace 1 sec earlier (not after) gameguard.des (not the other one) :P i tried it and Script Error appear which mean less weapon hack -.-
NEW* I just found out NEW things to successfully use rapid hack
1. Just go to your task manager
2. Click on process tab
3. Click 'show all process from all users'
4. Search "Microsoft Search Protocol Host"
5. End process BEFORE you copy and replace edited files
NOTE* Microsoft Search Protocol Host helps gameguard to detect any changes made to any of blackshot files, having it "end" will let you bypass rapid fire hack smoothly
Hopes this helps. Usually I try it 2 times and it work! It fails maybe because you're slow.