Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 144
  1. #91
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by takmokkimon View Post
    @Apakaumau12 .. i need to know whose gonna act in this movie .. so i can make the script now .. and give me their role too .. thanks for your cooperation ..
    still not enough people

    ---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

    we need 4 more people to guard cathy
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  2. #92
    takmokkimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unlimited Battle Arena
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    hmmm ... hope someone will apply fast
    Quote Originally Posted by Apakaumau12 View Post
    still not enough people

    ---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

    we need 4 more people to guard cathy


  3. #93
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by takmokkimon View Post
    hmmm ... hope someone will apply fast
    hey after u done the script all u need to do is what right put all the word into the vid? but Koompa want to record.
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  4. #94
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    OKOK..TO MAKE IT CLEAR...READ THIS..

    CAMERA MAN = @
    Koompa

    SCRIP WRITER = @takmokkimon

    MYSTERIOUS MAN = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA LEADER = @saifulzamri

    MAFIA GROUP LEADER = @takmokkimon

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @sonofhero

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @ayammas_69

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    AGENT = @funshion

    AGENT = @mirulkeem

    CATHY = UNKNOWN

    BACKUP TEAM = @Apakaumau12

    THIS IS THE LIST OF ACTOR AND THEIR ROLE

    ​FIX ME IF WRONG OR IMPROVEMENT
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to saifulzamri For This Useful Post:

    DJ_Dreamer (12-05-2012)

  6. #95
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by saifulzamri View Post
    OKOK..TO MAKE IT CLEAR...READ THIS..

    CAMERA MAN = @
    Koompa

    SCRIP WRITER = @takmokkimon

    MYSTERIOUS MAN = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA LEADER = @saifulzamri

    MAFIA GROUP LEADER = @takmokkimon

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @sonofhero

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @ayammas_69

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    AGENT = @funshion

    AGENT = @mirulkeem

    CATHY = UNKNOWN

    BACKUP TEAM = @Apakaumau12

    THIS IS THE LIST OF ACTOR AND THEIR ROLE

    ​FIX ME IF WRONG OR IMPROVEMENT
    LOL the backup team should be funshion not me== me and mirulkeem already talk about it.btw thanks for write this for me
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  7. #96
    takmokkimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unlimited Battle Arena
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i must put the script into the video or koompa will do it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Apakaumau12 View Post
    hey after u done the script all u need to do is what right put all the word into the vid? but Koompa want to record.


    ---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

    Apakaumau said that not enough 4 ppl
    Quote Originally Posted by saifulzamri View Post
    OKOK..TO MAKE IT CLEAR...READ THIS..

    CAMERA MAN = @
    Koompa

    SCRIP WRITER = @takmokkimon

    MYSTERIOUS MAN = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA LEADER = @saifulzamri

    MAFIA GROUP LEADER = @takmokkimon

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @sonofhero

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @ayammas_69

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    AGENT = @funshion

    AGENT = @mirulkeem

    CATHY = UNKNOWN

    BACKUP TEAM = @Apakaumau12

    THIS IS THE LIST OF ACTOR AND THEIR ROLE

    ​FIX ME IF WRONG OR IMPROVEMENT


  8. #97
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by takmokkimon View Post
    i must put the script into the video or koompa will do it ?

    ---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

    Apakaumau said that not enough 4 ppl
    After koompa done record ask him to send u the video. the n uput ur script or u can send koompa ur script then ask @Koompa to help u put

    ---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

    IMPROVEMENT:
    CAMERA MAN = @Koompa

    SCRIP WRITER = @takmokkimon

    MYSTERIOUS MAN = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA LEADER = @saifulzamri

    MAFIA GROUP LEADER = @takmokkimon

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @sonofhero

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @ayammas_69

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    AGENT = @Apakaumau12

    AGENT = @mirulkeem

    CATHY = UNKNOWN

    BACKUP TEAM = @funshion

    THIS IS THE LIST OF ACTOR AND THEIR ROLE

    ​FIX ME IF WRONG OR IMPROVEMENT
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  9. #98
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Apakaumau12 View Post
    LOL the backup team should be funshion not me== me and mirulkeem already talk about it.btw thanks for write this for me
    OKOK..TO MAKE IT CLEAR...READ THIS..

    CAMERA MAN = @
    Koompa

    SCRIP WRITER = @takmokkimon

    MYSTERIOUS MAN = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA LEADER = @saifulzamri

    MAFIA GROUP LEADER = @takmokkimon

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @sonofhero

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @ayammas_69

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    AGENT = @Apakaumau12

    AGENT = @mirulkeem

    CATHY = UNKNOWN

    BACKUP TEAM = @funshion

    THIS IS THE LIST OF ACTOR AND THEIR ROLE

    ​FIX ME IF WRONG OR IMPROVEMENT

    LIKE THIS..TELL IF I'M WRONG..
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  10. #99
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    HAHAHA Im Backup Team

  11. #100
    takmokkimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unlimited Battle Arena
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    okay ..


  12. #101
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by funshion View Post
    HAHAHA Im Backup Team
    HAH..I DON'T WANT...?SO BE THE MYSTERIOUS MAN
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  13. #102
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Whats The Role Of Mysterious man btw???

  14. #103
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    BTW..THE MYSTERIOUS MAN IS ENEMY OR FRENDS???
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  15. #104
    takmokkimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unlimited Battle Arena
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    so ? i cant start to create the script now ? or wait for the video ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Apakaumau12 View Post
    After koompa done record ask him to send u the video. the n uput ur script or u can send koompa ur script then ask @Koompa to help u put

    ---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

    IMPROVEMENT:
    CAMERA MAN = @Koompa

    SCRIP WRITER = @takmokkimon

    MYSTERIOUS MAN = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA LEADER = @saifulzamri

    MAFIA GROUP LEADER = @takmokkimon

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @sonofhero

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @ayammas_69

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    AGENT = @Apakaumau12

    AGENT = @mirulkeem

    CATHY = UNKNOWN

    BACKUP TEAM = @funshion

    THIS IS THE LIST OF ACTOR AND THEIR ROLE

    ​FIX ME IF WRONG OR IMPROVEMENT


  16. #105
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by funshion View Post
    Whats The Role Of Mysterious man btw???
    ASK @Apakaumau12 ...HE THE PRODUCER

    ---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by takmokkimon View Post
    so ? i cant start to create the script now ? or wait for the video ??
    U STILL THE SCRIP WRITER BUUT U CAN DO IT AFTER RECEIVE THE VID FROM @Koompa..
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to make a Zombie
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 09:07 AM
  2. How I make wallhack?
    By RaidenDXX in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 02:28 PM
  3. Not To Hard To make (Right?)
    By brucevduyn in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 03:51 PM
  4. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM
  5. Plz Man Make Me A Sign Plz
    By Hennu50 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 05:55 PM