Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 144
  1. #106
    sharkfiq123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nak act!!NOW!!!!
    Give A thx If I help

  2. #107
    takmokkimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unlimited Battle Arena
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    okay .. so i have to wait for the video then i can do my work .. what about the scene .. when can we start to act ???
    Quote Originally Posted by saifulzamri View Post
    ASK @Apakaumau12 ...HE THE PRODUCER

    ---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------



    U STILL THE SCRIP WRITER BUUT U CAN DO IT AFTER RECEIVE THE VID FROM @Koompa..


  3. #108
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkfiq123 View Post
    Nak act!!NOW!!!!
    ok ko jadi mafia...
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  4. #109
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    961
    My Mood
    Bored
    hmmm i think about the story let @takmokkimon think but all i need is

    1st: all people party to celebrate christmas in rappongi @takmokkimon u think what will they say)

    2nd:suddenly a group of mafia showed up and kill some people then they saw cathy which is rich(u will be this role? please apply sooner tomorrow practice)

    3rd: they kidnapped her.

    4th: Cathy's father worried and call Garena's agent (Which is me and mirulkeem)

    5th:me and @mirulkeem found that Cathy is in Sand Strom2 located in red team house .

    6th: there are 2 guard 1 at the right door 1 at the front door.

    7th:2 more guard pattroling the place

    8th the mafia leader which is @saifulzamri is tell cathy to call her dad give those mafia 1 million $

    9th:The Mafia leader back to their headquarter which mafia leader can leave game.

    10th:When we kill those 4 skilled guard,we grab cathy and go B's lorry to go away.

    11th:A mysterious guy showed up and throw a smoke(Sleep gas) then me and agent mirulkeem fell sleep

    12th:Cathy been kidnapped again.

    13th:at the scrreen put 3 days later....

    14th @mirulkeem called funshion for backup.

    15th:So me , agent mirulkeem and funshion went to power plant to rescue cathy.

    16th:Mafia Leader was pattroling at the place which cathy been held.

    17th:those 5 mafias which is mafia group leader and recruit was guarding

    18th:Mafia group leader help mafia leader.which is @takmokkimon

    19th:and 2 mafia guarding A (sonofhero and @ayammas_69 )

    20th:2 more mafia guarding B(which no ppl want to apply yet please apply)

    21th:2 more mafia help guard cathy outside.

    22tho not forget the mysterious man.the mysterious man should wear the skull mask.and he is hiding A basement.(come apply for mysterious man now.)

    23th:after killing all mafia except the mysterious man.we quickly chg map to red mansion.

    24th:Mysterious man bring some skilled mafia which is sonofhero and ayammmas_69.

    25th:Me and funshion tell mirulkeem to get cathy out of red mansion.but communication failed no line.

    26th:me and funshion ran to the tunnel in red mansion take a rest coz funshion badly injured.

    27th:we decide(i mean the 3 agents)go to Insane hospital.

    28th:Arrived there.we go inside take some medicine(medkit) to heal funshion wound.

    29th:Mysterious man and those 2 skilled mafia know that we were there.

    30th:me and mirulkeem decide let funshion take cathy back to Garena's headquarter.

    31th: when we buying some time for funshion.me and mirulkeem get shoot and i throw a green smoke

    32th:mirulkeem throw the red smoke.

    33th:so we go blue team base to camp and use some of the medicine(medkit )

    34th:mirulkeem dont feel safe so we decide to go at the place which have many bath tub which is fliped over.

    35th:Unfortunately, me and mirulkeem get killed by mysterous man and 2 mafia with melee.(they pick maybe hachet suitable)

    36th:Me and mirulkeem cant get out coz we died.
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  5. #110
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkfiq123 View Post
    Nak act!!NOW!!!!
    ok..u want to act what role..

    mafia
    mysterious man
    cathy

    which one?
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  6. #111
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    961
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by saifulzamri View Post
    ok..u want to act what role..

    mafia
    mysterious man
    cathy

    which one?
    LoL act now? ayammas_69 and mirulkeem no on9. maybe night

    ---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

    about the but communication failed no line. i forgot to wirte mirulkeem was going to call helicopter but no line

    ---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

    about the greeen smoke it should be gas grenade
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  7. #112
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Apakaumau12 View Post
    hmmm i think about the story let @takmokkimon think but all i need is

    1st: all people party to celebrate christmas in rappongi @takmokkimon u think what will they say)

    2nd:suddenly a group of mafia showed up and kill some people then they saw cathy which is rich(u will be this role? please apply sooner tomorrow practice)

    3rd: they kidnapped her.

    4th: Cathy's father worried and call Garena's agent (Which is me and mirulkeem)

    5th:me and @mirulkeem found that Cathy is in Sand Strom2 located in red team house .

    6th: there are 2 guard 1 at the right door 1 at the front door.

    7th:2 more guard pattroling the place

    8th the mafia leader which is @saifulzamri is tell cathy to call her dad give those mafia 1 million $

    9th:The Mafia leader back to their headquarter which mafia leader can leave game.

    10th:When we kill those 4 skilled guard,we grab cathy and go B's lorry to go away.

    11th:A mysterious guy showed up and throw a smoke(Sleep gas) then me and agent mirulkeem fell sleep

    12th:Cathy been kidnapped again.

    13th:at the scrreen put 3 days later....

    14th @mirulkeem called funshion for backup.

    15th:So me , agent mirulkeem and funshion went to power plant to rescue cathy.

    16th:Mafia Leader was pattroling at the place which cathy been held.

    17th:those 5 mafias which is mafia group leader and recruit was guarding

    18th:Mafia group leader help mafia leader.which is @takmokkimon

    19th:and 2 mafia guarding A (sonofhero and @ayammas_69 )

    20th:2 more mafia guarding B(which no ppl want to apply yet please apply)

    21th:2 more mafia help guard cathy outside.

    22tho not forget the mysterious man.the mysterious man should wear the skull mask.and he is hiding A basement.(come apply for mysterious man now.)

    23th:after killing all mafia except the mysterious man.we quickly chg map to red mansion.

    24th:Mysterious man bring some skilled mafia which is sonofhero and ayammmas_69.

    25th:Me and funshion tell mirulkeem to get cathy out of red mansion.but communication failed no line.

    26th:me and funshion ran to the tunnel in red mansion take a rest coz funshion badly injured.

    27th:we decide(i mean the 3 agents)go to Insane hospital.

    28th:Arrived there.we go inside take some medicine(medkit) to heal funshion wound.

    29th:Mysterious man and those 2 skilled mafia know that we were there.

    30th:me and mirulkeem decide let funshion take cathy back to Garena's headquarter.

    31th: when we buying some time for funshion.me and mirulkeem get shoot and i throw a green smoke

    32th:mirulkeem throw the red smoke.

    33th:so we go blue team base to camp and use some of the medicine(medkit )

    34th:mirulkeem dont feel safe so we decide to go at the place which have many bath tub which is fliped over.

    35th:Unfortunately, me and mirulkeem get killed by mysterous man and 2 mafia with melee.(they pick maybe hachet suitable)

    36th:Me and mirulkeem cant get out coz we died.
    then what??another mysterious agent come in..(me.heheh)
    help cathy...and kill the mafia and decide 1 on 1 with mysterious man..i win...

    haah..?
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  8. #113
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Sad Ending boo

  9. #114
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    make good ending la...
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  10. #115
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    961
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by saifulzamri View Post
    then what??another mysterious agent come in..(me.heheh)
    help cathy...and kill the mafia and decide 1 on 1 with mysterious man..i win...

    haah..?
    LOL idk.about me and mirulkeem died then do what idk.

    37th:@funshion tell cathy to get out and funshion finding us then he see our body at the floor.

    38th:he say "OMG what happen in here"(the OMG u can wrtie full name)then ayammas_69 say welcome to Insane Hospital bye2 then killed funshion

    ---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by funshion View Post
    Sad Ending boo
    Quote Originally Posted by saifulzamri View Post
    make good ending la...
    Sad ending mroe good.zzzzzz u remind me those ultraman in the TV want good ending? they always win .whe n i was little i wacth it everytime but i got bored coz the ultraman always win so i cheer the monster.but the ultraman always get helped.zzzz make me angry

    ---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

    about the 38 part before doing that funshion dont forget to wear melee armor.

    38th:he say "OMG what happen in here"(the OMG u can wrtie full name)then ayammas_69 say welcome to Insane Hospital bye2 then stabbed funshion.

    39th:Funshion said lucky me i wear some armor. "eat this bullet u mafia!" funshion said.

    40th @ayammas_69 just want to use awp but failed.

    41th:Funshion take the awp and killed mysterious guy and @sonofhero.

    42th:funshion find out that mysterious guys is his old frend(travis or adam anything)

    43th:@funshion take his bomb and bomb himself.
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  11. #116
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Apakaumau12 View Post
    LOL idk.about me and mirulkeem died then do what idk.

    37th:@funshion tell cathy to get out and funshion finding us then he see our body at the floor.

    38th:he say "OMG what happen in here"(the OMG u can wrtie full name)then ayammas_69 say welcome to Insane Hospital bye2 then killed funshion

    ---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------





    Sad ending mroe good.zzzzzz u remind me those ultraman in the TV want good ending? they always win .whe n i was little i wacth it everytime but i got bored coz the ultraman always win so i cheer the monster.but the ultraman always get helped.zzzz make me angry

    ---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

    about the 38 part before doing that funshion dont forget to wear melee armor.

    38th:he say "OMG what happen in here"(the OMG u can wrtie full name)then ayammas_69 say welcome to Insane Hospital bye2 then stabbed funshion.

    39th:Funshion said lucky me i wear some armor. "eat this bullet u mafia!" funshion said.

    40th @ayammas_69 just want to use awp but failed.

    41th:Funshion take the awp and killed mysterious guy and @sonofhero.

    42th:funshion find out that mysterious guys is his old frend(travis or adam anything)

    43th:@funshion take his bomb and bomb himself.
    lol..cam u write it properly..write it again...the true full story....
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  12. #117
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    961
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by saifulzamri View Post
    lol..cam u write it properly..write it again...the true full story....
    zzzz it took me 3 minute write those thing.zzz

    btw have some improvement

    CAMERA MAN = @Koompa

    SCRIP WRITER = @takmokkimon

    MYSTERIOUS MAN = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA LEADER = @saifulzamri

    MAFIA GROUP LEADER = @takmokkimon

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @sonofhero

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @ayammas_69

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN PLEASE DO APPLY FOR THE MAFIA RECRUIT

    AGENT = @Apakaumau12

    AGENT = @mirulkeem

    CATHY = UNKNOWN

    BACKUP TEAM = @funshion

    THIS IS THE LIST OF ACTOR AND THEIR ROLE

    ​FIX ME IF WRONG OR IMPROVEMENT


    ---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

    take this as an ex

    their movie cool

    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  13. #118
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ok here is it..we only open the recruiting until this tonight..if still not enough ppl..here the solution one of us take u roles...okey??

    ---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

    let me try to write the story

    ---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Apakaumau12 View Post


    zzzz it took me 3 minute write those thing.zzz

    btw have some improvement

    CAMERA MAN = @Koompa

    SCRIP WRITER = @takmokkimon

    MYSTERIOUS MAN = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA LEADER = @saifulzamri

    MAFIA GROUP LEADER = @takmokkimon

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @sonofhero

    MAFIA RECRUIT = @ayammas_69

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN

    MAFIA RECRUIT = UNKNOWN PLEASE DO APPLY FOR THE MAFIA RECRUIT

    AGENT = @Apakaumau12

    AGENT = @mirulkeem

    CATHY = UNKNOWN

    BACKUP TEAM = @funshion

    THIS IS THE LIST OF ACTOR AND THEIR ROLE

    ​FIX ME IF WRONG OR IMPROVEMENT


    ---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

    take this as an ex

    their movie cool

    i try to write a complete story..i post it this night..
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  14. #119
    takmokkimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unlimited Battle Arena
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    23th : after killing all mafia except the mysterious man.we quickly chg map to red mansion. ( all mafia including me and @saifulzamri ??? )
    Quote Originally Posted by Apakaumau12 View Post
    hmmm i think about the story let @takmokkimon think but all i need is

    1st: all people party to celebrate christmas in rappongi @takmokkimon u think what will they say)

    2nd:suddenly a group of mafia showed up and kill some people then they saw cathy which is rich(u will be this role? please apply sooner tomorrow practice)

    3rd: they kidnapped her.

    4th: Cathy's father worried and call Garena's agent (Which is me and mirulkeem)

    5th:me and @mirulkeem found that Cathy is in Sand Strom2 located in red team house .

    6th: there are 2 guard 1 at the right door 1 at the front door.

    7th:2 more guard pattroling the place

    8th the mafia leader which is @saifulzamri is tell cathy to call her dad give those mafia 1 million $

    9th:The Mafia leader back to their headquarter which mafia leader can leave game.

    10th:When we kill those 4 skilled guard,we grab cathy and go B's lorry to go away.

    11th:A mysterious guy showed up and throw a smoke(Sleep gas) then me and agent mirulkeem fell sleep

    12th:Cathy been kidnapped again.

    13th:at the scrreen put 3 days later....

    14th @mirulkeem called funshion for backup.

    15th:So me , agent mirulkeem and funshion went to power plant to rescue cathy.

    16th:Mafia Leader was pattroling at the place which cathy been held.

    17th:those 5 mafias which is mafia group leader and recruit was guarding

    18th:Mafia group leader help mafia leader.which is @takmokkimon

    19th:and 2 mafia guarding A (sonofhero and @ayammas_69 )

    20th:2 more mafia guarding B(which no ppl want to apply yet please apply)

    21th:2 more mafia help guard cathy outside.

    22tho not forget the mysterious man.the mysterious man should wear the skull mask.and he is hiding A basement.(come apply for mysterious man now.)

    23th:after killing all mafia except the mysterious man.we quickly chg map to red mansion.

    24th:Mysterious man bring some skilled mafia which is sonofhero and ayammmas_69.

    25th:Me and funshion tell mirulkeem to get cathy out of red mansion.but communication failed no line.

    26th:me and funshion ran to the tunnel in red mansion take a rest coz funshion badly injured.

    27th:we decide(i mean the 3 agents)go to Insane hospital.

    28th:Arrived there.we go inside take some medicine(medkit) to heal funshion wound.

    29th:Mysterious man and those 2 skilled mafia know that we were there.

    30th:me and mirulkeem decide let funshion take cathy back to Garena's headquarter.

    31th: when we buying some time for funshion.me and mirulkeem get shoot and i throw a green smoke

    32th:mirulkeem throw the red smoke.

    33th:so we go blue team base to camp and use some of the medicine(medkit )

    34th:mirulkeem dont feel safe so we decide to go at the place which have many bath tub which is fliped over.

    35th:Unfortunately, me and mirulkeem get killed by mysterous man and 2 mafia with melee.(they pick maybe hachet suitable)

    36th:Me and mirulkeem cant get out coz we died.


  15. #120
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by saifulzamri View Post
    ok here is it..we only open the recruiting until this tonight..if still not enough ppl..here the solution one of us take u roles...okey??

    ---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

    let me try to write the story



    ---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------



    i try to write a complete story..i post it this night..
    Thanks Man! Is There A Contest Going On??? :P I Lazy Write Script

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to make a Zombie
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 09:07 AM
  2. How I make wallhack?
    By RaidenDXX in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 02:28 PM
  3. Not To Hard To make (Right?)
    By brucevduyn in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 03:51 PM
  4. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM
  5. Plz Man Make Me A Sign Plz
    By Hennu50 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 05:55 PM