Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    weijie999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine

    Exchange of GS to paypal money

    Hi,

    If you can help me exchange my 2 gs card = 640 gs to paypal money.

    $18 SGD will do.

    Add me in skype if you can.

    limweijie99

  2. #2
    R4ks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Computer
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What about , if i offer you 12$ ??
    Blackshot World Staff Member


  3. #3
    weijie999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    At least $15 please. SGD Remember add me in skype limweijie99

  4. #4
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    If Im Now Wrong This Guy's A Scammer Tried To Scam My Captain Acc :P

  5. #5
    weijie999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    Me? Or him?

  6. #6
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    U Talking To Your Mom Or Who

  7. #7
    weijie999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    Jason112001 JUST SCAMMED MY 1 GS CARD

    HIS SKYPE IS XMEELE

  8. #8
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by weijie999 View Post
    Jason112001 JUST SCAMMED MY 1 GS CARD

    HIS SKYPE IS XMEELE
    Oh IsIt? I'll Check It Out! Pity You
    I'll See Whether U Honest Or Liar!!!

  9. #9
    GM_Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    473
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by funshion View Post
    Oh IsIt? I'll Check It Out! Pity You
    I'll See Whether U Honest Or Liar!!!
    Lol funshion act helpful :P

  10. #10
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Dash View Post
    Lol funshion act helpful :P
    Im Checking Whether Real Cause This Guy Tried Scan My Captain Green Last Time :P

  11. #11
    weijie999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    i dint scam any account. And i dont even know who are you.. Why are u like this...

  12. #12
    GM_Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    473
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by weijie999 View Post
    i dint scam any account. And i dont even know who are you.. Why are u like this...
    Can you prove ur innocence?

  13. #13
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ********
    List Of Ou Conversation :P
    [10/12/2012 5:46:36 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): just type
    [10/12/2012 5:46:37 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): dun call lol
    [10/12/2012 5:46:39 PM] chee jing jie: huh k
    [10/12/2012 5:46:43 PM] chee jing jie: I Wan Sell
    [10/12/2012 5:46:51 PM] chee jing jie: Captain green lower rpicing
    [10/12/2012 5:46:59 PM] chee jing jie: pricing
    [10/12/2012 5:47:00 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): i said major and above
    [10/12/2012 5:47:07 PM] chee jing jie: Captain la
    [10/12/2012 5:47:10 PM] chee jing jie: i more rank
    [10/12/2012 5:47:12 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): u say price first
    [10/12/2012 5:47:19 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): major more high stupid
    [10/12/2012 5:47:21 PM] chee jing jie: $35?
    [10/12/2012 5:47:55 PM] chee jing jie: $35?
    [10/12/2012 5:47:58 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): what mastery
    [10/12/2012 5:48:00 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): and kd
    [10/12/2012 5:48:53 PM] chee jing jie: ok wait i check
    [10/12/2012 5:49:41 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): ok
    [10/12/2012 5:52:37 PM] chee jing jie: kd 61.73
    [10/12/2012 5:52:50 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): mastery
    [10/12/2012 5:52:55 PM] chee jing jie: wat weapon?
    [10/12/2012 5:52:59 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): rifle
    [10/12/2012 5:53:01 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): sniper
    [10/12/2012 5:53:03 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): smg
    [10/12/2012 5:53:07 PM] chee jing jie: rifle
    [10/12/2012 5:53:08 PM] chee jing jie: is
    [10/12/2012 5:53:12 PM] chee jing jie: pro 5th
    [10/12/2012 5:53:19 PM] chee jing jie: sniper is eite 5th
    [10/12/2012 5:53:29 PM] chee jing jie: smg elite 5th
    [10/12/2012 5:53:40 PM] chee jing jie: so?
    [10/12/2012 5:53:41 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): hmm ok
    [10/12/2012 5:53:44 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): is it verfied
    [10/12/2012 5:53:45 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): ?
    [10/12/2012 5:53:51 PM] chee jing jie: no
    [10/12/2012 5:54:17 PM] chee jing jie: no
    [10/12/2012 5:54:52 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): hmm
    [10/12/2012 5:54:53 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): sounds good
    [10/12/2012 5:54:57 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): i pay via gs
    [10/12/2012 5:54:58 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): can?
    [10/12/2012 5:55:07 PM] chee jing jie: can
    [10/12/2012 5:55:12 PM] chee jing jie: credit card
    [10/12/2012 5:55:24 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): i no credit card
    [10/12/2012 5:55:39 PM] chee jing jie: sorry
    [10/12/2012 5:55:41 PM] chee jing jie: erm
    [10/12/2012 5:55:45 PM] chee jing jie: garena shells card
    [10/12/2012 5:56:03 PM] chee jing jie: garena shells gard
    [10/12/2012 5:56:18 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): ya
    [10/12/2012 5:56:19 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): gs
    [10/12/2012 5:56:29 PM] chee jing jie: yes pay by gs
    [10/12/2012 5:56:36 PM] chee jing jie: by prepaid card
    [10/12/2012 5:56:46 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): ya
    [10/12/2012 5:56:52 PM] chee jing jie: ok so?
    [10/12/2012 5:56:56 PM] chee jing jie: Id And pw?
    [10/12/2012 5:57:15 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): ya
    [10/12/2012 5:57:20 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): i go scratch
    [10/12/2012 5:57:22 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): the gs
    [10/12/2012 5:57:26 PM] chee jing jie: k
    [10/12/2012 5:57:53 PM] chee jing jie: Oh ya just Round U to 30$ Gs
    [10/12/2012 5:58:04 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): okay thanks
    [10/12/2012 5:58:58 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): id and pw?
    [10/12/2012 5:59:06 PM] chee jing jie: u give first
    [10/12/2012 5:59:13 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): nope
    [10/12/2012 5:59:18 PM] chee jing jie: Scammer BB
    [10/12/2012 5:59:35 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): LOl Joker
    [10/12/2012 5:59:36 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): haha
    [10/12/2012 5:59:50 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): Dont even know that account exsisted or not, bye scammer.
    [10/12/2012 6:00:44 PM] chee jing jie: ok
    [10/12/2012 6:00:47 PM] chee jing jie: I'll show u
    [10/12/2012 6:00:49 PM] chee jing jie: In-game
    [10/12/2012 6:00:54 PM] chee jing jie: to prove
    [10/12/2012 6:00:54 PM] chee jing jie: :0
    [10/12/2012 6:01:03 PM] chee jing jie: Don;t Dare?
    [10/12/2012 6:02:31 PM] chee jing jie: haha
    [10/12/2012 6:02:33 PM] chee jing jie: scamer

  14. #14
    GM_Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    473
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by funshion View Post
    ********
    List Of Ou Conversation :P
    [10/12/2012 5:46:36 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): just type
    [10/12/2012 5:46:37 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): dun call lol
    [10/12/2012 5:46:39 PM] chee jing jie: huh k
    [10/12/2012 5:46:43 PM] chee jing jie: I Wan Sell
    [10/12/2012 5:46:51 PM] chee jing jie: Captain green lower rpicing
    [10/12/2012 5:46:59 PM] chee jing jie: pricing
    [10/12/2012 5:47:00 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): i said major and above
    [10/12/2012 5:47:07 PM] chee jing jie: Captain la
    [10/12/2012 5:47:10 PM] chee jing jie: i more rank
    [10/12/2012 5:47:12 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): u say price first
    [10/12/2012 5:47:19 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): major more high stupid
    [10/12/2012 5:47:21 PM] chee jing jie: $35?
    [10/12/2012 5:47:55 PM] chee jing jie: $35?
    [10/12/2012 5:47:58 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): what mastery
    [10/12/2012 5:48:00 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): and kd
    [10/12/2012 5:48:53 PM] chee jing jie: ok wait i check
    [10/12/2012 5:49:41 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): ok
    [10/12/2012 5:52:37 PM] chee jing jie: kd 61.73
    [10/12/2012 5:52:50 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): mastery
    [10/12/2012 5:52:55 PM] chee jing jie: wat weapon?
    [10/12/2012 5:52:59 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): rifle
    [10/12/2012 5:53:01 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): sniper
    [10/12/2012 5:53:03 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): smg
    [10/12/2012 5:53:07 PM] chee jing jie: rifle
    [10/12/2012 5:53:08 PM] chee jing jie: is
    [10/12/2012 5:53:12 PM] chee jing jie: pro 5th
    [10/12/2012 5:53:19 PM] chee jing jie: sniper is eite 5th
    [10/12/2012 5:53:29 PM] chee jing jie: smg elite 5th
    [10/12/2012 5:53:40 PM] chee jing jie: so?
    [10/12/2012 5:53:41 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): hmm ok
    [10/12/2012 5:53:44 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): is it verfied
    [10/12/2012 5:53:45 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): ?
    [10/12/2012 5:53:51 PM] chee jing jie: no
    [10/12/2012 5:54:17 PM] chee jing jie: no
    [10/12/2012 5:54:52 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): hmm
    [10/12/2012 5:54:53 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): sounds good
    [10/12/2012 5:54:57 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): i pay via gs
    [10/12/2012 5:54:58 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): can?
    [10/12/2012 5:55:07 PM] chee jing jie: can
    [10/12/2012 5:55:12 PM] chee jing jie: credit card
    [10/12/2012 5:55:24 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): i no credit card
    [10/12/2012 5:55:39 PM] chee jing jie: sorry
    [10/12/2012 5:55:41 PM] chee jing jie: erm
    [10/12/2012 5:55:45 PM] chee jing jie: garena shells card
    [10/12/2012 5:56:03 PM] chee jing jie: garena shells gard
    [10/12/2012 5:56:18 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): ya
    [10/12/2012 5:56:19 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): gs
    [10/12/2012 5:56:29 PM] chee jing jie: yes pay by gs
    [10/12/2012 5:56:36 PM] chee jing jie: by prepaid card
    [10/12/2012 5:56:46 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): ya
    [10/12/2012 5:56:52 PM] chee jing jie: ok so?
    [10/12/2012 5:56:56 PM] chee jing jie: Id And pw?
    [10/12/2012 5:57:15 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): ya
    [10/12/2012 5:57:20 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): i go scratch
    [10/12/2012 5:57:22 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): the gs
    [10/12/2012 5:57:26 PM] chee jing jie: k
    [10/12/2012 5:57:53 PM] chee jing jie: Oh ya just Round U to 30$ Gs
    [10/12/2012 5:58:04 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): okay thanks
    [10/12/2012 5:58:58 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): id and pw?
    [10/12/2012 5:59:06 PM] chee jing jie: u give first
    [10/12/2012 5:59:13 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): nope
    [10/12/2012 5:59:18 PM] chee jing jie: Scammer BB
    [10/12/2012 5:59:35 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): LOl Joker
    [10/12/2012 5:59:36 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): haha
    [10/12/2012 5:59:50 PM] (◣_◢)Wei Jie(◣_◢): Dont even know that account exsisted or not, bye scammer.
    [10/12/2012 6:00:44 PM] chee jing jie: ok
    [10/12/2012 6:00:47 PM] chee jing jie: I'll show u
    [10/12/2012 6:00:49 PM] chee jing jie: In-game
    [10/12/2012 6:00:54 PM] chee jing jie: to prove
    [10/12/2012 6:00:54 PM] chee jing jie: :0
    [10/12/2012 6:01:03 PM] chee jing jie: Don;t Dare?
    [10/12/2012 6:02:31 PM] chee jing jie: haha
    [10/12/2012 6:02:33 PM] chee jing jie: scamer
    Lol you may be lying too

  15. #15
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,111
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Dash View Post
    Lol you may be lying too
    Dun Believe Nvm In The First Place None Of Your Buisness :PPPP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Buy silver prem + g1 paypal money
    By Tala in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 01:12 PM
  2. Selling lvl 47 for paypal money
    By loca364 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 08:37 AM
  3. Selling steam accounts for paypal money
    By loca364 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 09:46 AM
  4. Tradin Ur Rs Money Or Paypal Money
    By naomelembro14 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:44 AM
  5. Tradin Ur Rs Money Or Paypal Money
    By naomelembro14 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 08:42 AM