Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 398
  1. #76
    Xorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    487
    My Mood
    Busy
    @Bazooka oh alright will this be fine? Temporary:
    DOWNLOAD 2.0
    ( For some reason I am having trouble when attempting to attach it )
    *Removed*

    If not, feel free to delete this post.
    Last edited by Xorr; 12-29-2012 at 01:47 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorr For This Useful Post:

    angah89 (12-29-2012)

  3. #77
    angah89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorr View Post
    @Bazooka oh alright will this be fine? Temporary:
    DOWNLOAD 2.0
    ( For some reason I am having trouble when attempting to attach it )
    https://docs.google.com/document/pub...2ObNFyq7Dmmpmg

    If not, feel free to delete this post.
    Dont delete this post... many thanks from you..
    respect with ur work.. but...
    im still got error from ur rapidfire program.. because need timing after gameguard.des disappear.. maybe u can make people press enter manually after gameguard.des disappear..

    anyway thanks.. hope other people can share your own problem here...

  4. #78
    Xorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    487
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by angah89 View Post
    Dont delete this post... many thanks from you..
    respect with ur work.. but...
    im still got error from ur rapidfire program.. because need timing after gameguard.des disappear.. maybe u can make people press enter manually after gameguard.des disappear..

    anyway thanks.. hope other people can share your own problem here...
    @angah89
    Hi, thanks for your reply. Please make sure you run XorrRapidFire(XRF) as administrator and have the required file. Please understand that XRF DOES NOT contain any modified weapon files (or rapid fire files). You have to download them from someone else and place them in the modification file. Also, make sure you update the backup and original folder every patch.

    However, I will implement a function that allows you to execute XRF manually. I will begin working on 3.0, right now. Thanks!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorr For This Useful Post:

    angah89 (12-29-2012)

  6. #79
    vigorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cold
    hello , first im sorry..
    could you put new virus scan? since you have release new version

  7. #80
    Xorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    487
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by vigorous View Post
    hello , first im sorry..
    could you put new virus scan? since you have release new version
    Whoops sorry forgot. Yes.

    Jotti:
    XorrRapidFire 2.0 - BETA.zip - Jotti's malware scan

    VirusTotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/cce8...is/1356809017/

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorr For This Useful Post:

    vigorous (12-29-2012)

  9. #81
    angah89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorr View Post
    @angah89
    Hi, thanks for your reply. Please make sure you run XorrRapidFire(XRF) as administrator and have the required file. Please understand that XRF DOES NOT contain any modified weapon files (or rapid fire files). You have to download them from someone else and place them in the modification file. Also, make sure you update the backup and original folder every patch.

    However, I will implement a function that allows you to execute XRF manually. I will begin working on 3.0, right now. Thanks!
    thank one more time.. i already copy rapid files to modified folder.. original file to original folder.. and backup.. also run as administrator..

    anyway this program dont have virus..

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to angah89 For This Useful Post:

    Xorr (12-29-2012)

  11. #82
    vigorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorr View Post

    ty , nice release..
    and dont forget too , edit you post to put new virus scan ;D
    also read my pm

  12. #83
    Xorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    487
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by angah89 View Post
    thank one more time.. i already copy rapid files to modified folder.. original file to original folder.. and backup.. also run as administrator..

    anyway this program dont have virus..
    Okay, the manual version is on its way!
    Also, version 2.1 will be released. How long do you guys usually wait when GameGuard.des disappear?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorr For This Useful Post:

    angah89 (12-29-2012)

  14. #84
    Muhammad Danish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4,693
    My Mood
    Fine
    Good Jobba.

  15. #85
    aimanmuluk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    538
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Nice release

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to aimanmuluk For This Useful Post:

    BSWTF (02-24-2013)

  17. #86
    angah89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorr View Post
    Okay, the manual version is on its way!
    Also, version 2.1 will be released. How long do you guys usually wait when GameGuard.des disappear?
    its up to PC.. high spec 1-2 sec.. maybe medium or low spec 5-7 sec.. i already make to my pc.. must wait 1 sec.. my friend laptop a bit lag.. need to wait 5-7 sec..

  18. #87
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    @Xorr delete your outside link and attach the files or thread gonna deleted.

  19. #88
    aimanmuluk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    538
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorr View Post
    Okay, the manual version is on its way!
    Also, version 2.1 will be released. How long do you guys usually wait when GameGuard.des disappear?
    Me around 13 seconds ..

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to aimanmuluk For This Useful Post:

    BSWTF (02-24-2013)

  21. #89
    Xorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    487
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by T O P View Post
    @Xorr delete your outside link and attach the files or thread gonna deleted.
    I would but I can't (ask @Bazooka). I can't seem to attach it to the thread. Seems like there is a bug within MPGH. Not sure. Can you help me fix it? @T O P

    @angah89

    3.0 is ready but @T O P doesn't let me share outside link till MPGH fix the bug. However, I believe I can share over MSN.

    For those who wants 3.0 please add my MSN: Xorr@Hotmail.com
    Last edited by Xorr; 12-29-2012 at 01:47 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorr For This Useful Post:

    angah89 (12-29-2012)

  23. #90
    angah89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorr View Post
    I would but I can't (ask @Bazooka). I can't seem to attach it to the thread. Seems like there is a bug within MPGH. Not sure. Can you help me fix it? @T O P

    @angah89

    3.0 is ready but @T O P doesn't let me share outside link till MPGH fix the bug. However, I believe I can share over MSN.

    For those who wants 3.0 please add my MSN: Xorr@Hotmail.com
    agree with you.. MPGH have bug with attachment

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nexon's new Video Capturing Made Easy! Feature
    By Irony in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 07:59 AM
  2. Youtubeing made easy now for CA
    By supermarioh1234 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 05:45 AM
  3. Bhopping made easy!
    By dontsassme in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 06:47 PM
  4. [Tutorial] Quickscope made easy
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:11 AM
  5. programing made easy for vb6 users
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 09:32 AM