Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    GadarNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN MY HOUSE
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Blah
    lol i dont to use blackshot hack
    Sorry for my post if i doing wrong.You must help me because i cant make hack myself,i need a partner as .







    [MPGH]T O P I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU LIKE T O P .K-POP Lover .Thank me if i help you.

  2. #17
    facedisaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This is very helpful, Thank you!

  3. #18
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    The log file does'nt get sent . They detect the log file got problem then auto ban for 7 days. Those who are banned 49777777 days , means the GMs look into your account then , ban you

  4. #19
    Johnez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Blah
    LOL, I knew someone like you would say this kind of things. Well basically, if ever it is the Log Files (I Don't think it is too), they would always have the non-hacked file, which is the Original File. And whenever someone hacks, an information would be sent to Garena when it's Server Maintainace. That piece of Information is not together with the Original File. Thus, the size of the file would be much more smaller. I didn't mention this in this Thread Post cause most of you might get confused, like what happen before on my previous thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by nazaryman View Post
    I don't think this the LOG Text are sent to blackshot

    Did you know

    it about 100k people in blackshot it about 100k log files sent to blackshot

    Hey dude , GM Is fking lazy to read 1 by 1 ,,,

    I don't think so it because a LOG FILES BlackShot

    1 more .. it cannot hold 5 - 10 mb per txt document dude -.-'


    ---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

    ​YESYESYES! YOU GOT IT TOTALLY RIGHT! OMG, YOU READ MY MIND :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Realityz View Post
    The log file does'nt get sent . They detect the log file got problem then auto ban for 7 days. Those who are banned 49777777 days , means the GMs look into your account then , ban you
    Hello MPGH Users!
    It's Johnez here.
    I'm new to Hacking BlackShot!
    Thanks me If I helped you!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnez For This Useful Post:

    henrymarc (01-06-2013)

  6. #20
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    LOL, I knew someone like you would say this kind of things. Well basically, if ever it is the Log Files (I Don't think it is too), they would always have the non-hacked file, which is the Original File. And whenever someone hacks, an information would be sent to Garena when it's Server Maintainace. That piece of Information is not together with the Original File. Thus, the size of the file would be much more smaller. I didn't mention this in this Thread Post cause most of you might get confused, like what happen before on my previous thread.

    ---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

    ​YESYESYES! YOU GOT IT TOTALLY RIGHT! OMG, YOU READ MY MIND :O
    I knew that long ago

  7. #21
    Reyo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,406
    Reputation
    267
    Thanks
    1,893
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by nazaryman View Post
    I don't think this the LOG Text are sent to blackshot

    Did you know

    it about 100k people in blackshot it about 100k log files sent to blackshot

    Hey dude , GM Is fking lazy to read 1 by 1 ,,,

    I don't think so it because a LOG FILES BlackShot

    1 more .. it cannot hold 5 - 10 mb per txt document dude -.-'
    Dude they use auto ban
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bye @YOU

  8. #22
    rizwanabdhm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Realityz View Post
    Lmfao , i have speed hacks
    gimme the speedhack :P

  9. #23
    Johnez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Blah
    Of course you can! The 1st time you won't get banned. The second time you hack and they detected it, you'll get banned. And you need to use Unban Card to Unban you BlackShot Account. Don't listen to @ExperimentalNex, he's talking nonesense. Refer to the Three levels of punishment Above for more Info!!
    Quote Originally Posted by alep9 View Post
    So ? If blackshot acc been ban it cannot unband it ?
    Hello MPGH Users!
    It's Johnez here.
    I'm new to Hacking BlackShot!
    Thanks me If I helped you!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnez For This Useful Post:

    alep9 (12-29-2012)

  11. #24
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by rizwanabdhm View Post
    gimme the speedhack :P
    Seriously shut the topic

  12. #25
    Johnez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yeap. I am not surprised. You're a smart guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Realityz View Post
    I knew that long ago


    ---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

    Since it is, do you mind pressing the "thanks" button just below my Thread Post? That would help me alot too!
    Quote Originally Posted by facedisaster View Post
    This is very helpful, Thank you!
    Hello MPGH Users!
    It's Johnez here.
    I'm new to Hacking BlackShot!
    Thanks me If I helped you!

  13. #26
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Bored
    Btw this thread we already know long ago...
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  14. #27
    Reyo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,406
    Reputation
    267
    Thanks
    1,893
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I think this is old one right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bye @YOU

  15. #28
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,615
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Yeap. I am not surprised. You're a smart guy!

    ---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

    Since it is, do you mind pressing the "thanks" button just below my Thread Post? That would help me alot too!
    Begging for thanks
    anyway for your effort I'll thank you

  16. #29
    alep9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Of course you can! The 1st time you won't get banned. The second time you hack and they detected it, you'll get banned. And you need to use Unban Card to Unban you BlackShot Account. Don't listen to @ExperimentalNex, he's talking nonesense. Refer to the Three levels of punishment Above for more Info!!
    Are you sure ?

  17. #30
    hafizmadrid97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Toilet
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Realityz View Post
    Lmfao , i have speed hacks
    can you pm me the hack please ... i not leecher and i will not distribute it to people

    ---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    3. Third time offenders: BP reduced to 0
    De-ranked to Recruit
    BP/GS Guns removed
    Permanent ban from Blackshot
    Mastery will be drop to Rookie
    why need to derank although the acc is ban permanent??!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to deal with new update.
    By grey489177 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 11:52 AM
  3. Ugh how do i deal with this
    By lostedminds in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 11:52 PM
  4. How to deal with Merchanting Clans.
    By ben2134 in forum Runescape Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 02:15 AM

Tags for this Thread