Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    orangewarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hafizmadrid97 View Post
    can you pm me the hack please ... i not leecher and i will not distribute it to people

    ---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------


    why need to derank although the acc is ban permanent??!!!
    cause gm stupid and noob..

  2. #32
    aimanmuluk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    538
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    WTF i use wallhack everyday .. damn i will not use wallhack forver except rapid

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to aimanmuluk For This Useful Post:

    BSWTF (02-24-2013)

  4. #33
    saifulzamri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DOG HOUSE
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by hafizmadrid97 View Post
    can you pm me the hack please ... i not leecher and i will not distribute it to people

    ---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------


    why need to derank although the acc is ban permanent??!!!

    Because (eg: ur rank is CIC..so ur name will be on the ranking,,then ppl know u hacker...then ppl mad at GM why hacker name on the ranking ...so GM do this way)look,,,what have u done..i'm crazy little bit this morning coz no eat to be eat..


    ---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

    see..""no eatto be eat""
    i mean nofood to be eat
    __NOTICE__

    NAME SAIFUL
    JOBS FIND HACK_USE HACK_PLAY HACK_CHEAT PEOPLE
    GAMES BARBIE_SPONGEBOB_BLACKSHOT_SUPER MARIO_BEN 10
    HOBBY FISHING_PEEING IN PEOPLE MOUTH_EATING

    __NOTICE__


  5. #34
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by nazaryman View Post
    GM Just need a money

    If i learn much hacking i think i ddos their server
    let all ddos gm server.....hehhehe

    Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1600 Thanks - x
    Get 1700 Thanks - x
    Get 1800 Thanks - x
    Get 1900 Thanks - x



  6. #35
    queenmickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    532
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hmmmm. May I ask why I didn't get banned for 7 days the previous time? Using bs simple wall hack. I didn't do any bypass method.

    ---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

    Hmm. Does IP address link to me not getting banned? Is it like my IP address is private or something so gm cannot check mine?

  7. #36
    stealth_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your DreamzzzzzzzzzZZZZ
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Hey MPGH Users, this is an Info of how GMs deal with us, hackers.


    Rank hacks (EXP/ BP & Mastery)
    The most common type of hack is the EXP/BP hack


    1) When an EXP/ BP hacker is found/ reported, GM will look into the hacker's details.
    2) Once evidence is found, the next course of action will be to determine how much the person has abused the hack.
    3) If inconclusive evidence is found (e.g. only one case every 100 or so games), no action will be taken against him/her.
    4) If player is found guilty, player will either be banned/ de-ranked to an appropriate level.


    Grenade hacks
    Abusing the grenade hack in public games


    1) Evidence is normally posted on forums by players in the affected rooms (screenshots or videos).
    2) Once GMs confirm that there is conclusive evidence of hacking, the offending player will be banned immediately to prevent further abuse.
    3) Such abusers generally ruin the game for everyone, thus the harsher punishment.


    Wall / Speed hacks
    Second most common type of hack


    1) Evidence provided is normally in the form of in-game screenshots and videos.
    2) Wall hacking is unfortunately, the most difficult to catch and will be left to the GMs to do back end checking.
    3) These hacks also mean instant ban as it affects the game for all.




    Rule of thumb


    Players should always be given the benefit of the doubt until conclusive evidence is found/ provided. They are innocent unless charged, so treat players who report getting banned when they are clean with respect.


    When proven guilty, it is up to the GMs to post evidence on forums or email the offenders directly.




    Three levels of punishment


    1. First time offenders: BP reduced to 0
    De-ranked to Recruit
    BP Guns removed
    Mastery will be drop to Rookie


    2. Second time offenders: BP reduced to 0
    De-ranked to Recruit
    BP/GS Guns removed
    Garena account banned (Requires Garena unban appeal card)
    Mastery will be drop to Rookie


    3. Third time offenders: BP reduced to 0
    De-ranked to Recruit
    BP/GS Guns removed
    Permanent ban from Blackshot
    Mastery will be drop to Rookie


    So basically that's all.
    *NOTE:
    The D3D [BSMANIAC] and the previous Wall-Hack which most of you claim that it has been patched (Which is not), is the easiest job for GMs to find out if you're using them.
    Why? Because they are ".dll" files. And they require you to "Inject" it into the Game.
    (Some ".dll" files does not require you to inject, but just "Copy&Paste Method")
    After injecting the "Hack" into the Game.. An Information would be left into your Account, saying you used a 3rd Party Programme by showing the Hack File.This Information would be send to Garena every Server Maintainace. The duration when using the "Hack" would be also shown and send to Garena.
    This is what the GMs meant when they say they will "Back end checking". They check through the Informations that has been Sent to them, and ban the Violator's Account.
    -End Of Note-
    I took quite sometime to finish this up.
    For appreciation, please do thanks me!

    What do you mean by "An Information would be left into your Account"? Is that info will be a server side or from your machine?
    "In God We Trust, All Other We Track"
    ARMY Of The HACKING ENGINEERING

  8. #37
    RotiHangus HC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Cool
    GMs will only check your account (log file) when someone caught you using those hack. That's the point.

  9. #38
    kamwengkam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    so now can't play hack already?

  10. #39
    RotiHangus HC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kamwengkam View Post
    so now can't play hack already?
    Still can be use, but don't make it too obvious

  11. #40
    Presencex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well half of it its true the rest is just for fun.

  12. #41
    limsiyong123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Bedroom.
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    WoW. This is great punishment. Deleting GS Gun too! It's true. The GMs are now "Money-Hungry". They're pretty clever in things now. Not making a better system. But making a greater punishment....

  13. #42
    Presencex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    GMs are just some mother A$$hole to remove gs guns. maybe garena didnt pay them enough and do this to earn free money.

  14. #43
    secrets9777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    there is exp hack....can give me anybody lol haha

  15. #44
    limsiyong123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Bedroom.
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by secrets9777 View Post
    there is exp hack....can give me anybody lol haha
    So Funny, Bro...

  16. #45
    Presencex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by secrets9777 View Post
    there is exp hack....can give me anybody lol haha
    what you want, go find it not beg for it. theres no free lunch in this world.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to deal with new update.
    By grey489177 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 11:52 AM
  3. Ugh how do i deal with this
    By lostedminds in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 11:52 PM
  4. How to deal with Merchanting Clans.
    By ben2134 in forum Runescape Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 02:15 AM

Tags for this Thread