Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90
  1. #61
    Sky_____'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Room
    Posts
    1,330
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    1,593
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hmm,hard to do this

  2. #62
    macallister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This Is ByPass?

  3. #63
    crimegonegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by danygold98 View Post
    Start from k-bs.exe many file missing from script..
    same i follow each steps.. but .bsv File error ..spam like mad

  4. #64
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Bored
    Cant delete my ggspawn it's says the file is open in rundll32.exe
    help?
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  5. #65
    Sohai_Langsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    @Dlance , can Delete those ?

  6. #66
    Johnez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Blah
    I find this waaayy too Complicated. In such a way that you have to do so much things in order for your account not to get banned. LOL. This might be a scam? Who knows? At his "K-BS" , he could receive your Account ID &Password. I could make a file just like that too and collect data from you. And one more thing, I'm not a hater. Just saying. So guys, do this so called "Anti-Ban" thing at your own risks. I actually have a simplier way on how your account wouldn't get banned.
    Hello MPGH Users!
    It's Johnez here.
    I'm new to Hacking BlackShot!
    Thanks me If I helped you!

  7. #67
    fbworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Worried
    i have followed file step ....
    i start blackshot with blackshot-copy launcher
    i injected your dll (DLanceForce.dll , DLanceV2.dll)
    then the error pop out says libsmysql.dll blabla but btw i can start blackshot...
    once i play blackshot ( 1 round/game )
    my ign still same as original ?
    how ? did i do wrong step ?
    There Are More Hack Here
    http://fbworld.0fees.net/fun/fun.gif

  8. #68
    avastdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my 27 inches monitor
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    make backup guys

  9. #69
    funzykiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Hackers World
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    452
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
    Cant delete my ggspawn it's says the file is open in rundll32.exe
    help?
    Same too I need help

    ---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    I find this waaayy too Complicated. In such a way that you have to do so much things in order for your account not to get banned. LOL. This might be a scam? Who knows? At his "K-BS" , he could receive your Account ID &Password. I could make a file just like that too and collect data from you. And one more thing, I'm not a hater. Just saying. So guys, do this so called "Anti-Ban" thing at your own risks. I actually have a simplier way on how your account wouldn't get banned.
    Can teach?

  10. #70
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Bored
    Keylogger??
    just now my ID detect multiple login
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  11. #71
    multipoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    HOW THE MINION APPROVE THIS? KEYLOGGER DONT DOWNLOAD THIS . CLOSE THIS THREAD .ONLY STUPID GUY DO THIS STEP . MULTIPLE LOGIN HERE

  12. #72
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by multipoob View Post
    HOW THE MINION APPROVE THIS? KEYLOGGER DONT DOWNLOAD THIS . CLOSE THIS THREAD .ONLY STUPID GUY DO THIS STEP . MULTIPLE LOGIN HERE
    u also got multiple login?
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  13. #73
    vigorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cold
    Why you guy still want to download?
    this file is full of virus - https://www.virustotal.com/file/177a...is/1356934666/

    someone said he account got mutiple login.. so i guess it KEYLOGGER !

  14. #74
    avastdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my 27 inches monitor
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    I find this waaayy too Complicated. In such a way that you have to do so much things in order for your account not to get banned. LOL. This might be a scam? Who knows? At his "K-BS" , he could receive your Account ID &Password. I could make a file just like that too and collect data from you. And one more thing, I'm not a hater. Just saying. So guys, do this so called "Anti-Ban" thing at your own risks. I actually have a simplier way on how your account wouldn't get banned.
    share with us then.

  15. #75
    Dlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by fbworld View Post
    i have followed file step ....
    i start blackshot with blackshot-copy launcher
    i injected your dll (DLanceForce.dll , DLanceV2.dll)
    then the error pop out says libsmysql.dll blabla but btw i can start blackshot...
    once i play blackshot ( 1 round/game )
    my ign still same as original ?
    how ? did i do wrong step ?
    thats all wright .. just play hack and wait for maintance .. u can see it ..
    I M NOT HACKER
    I MEDITOR
    MY NAME IS
    DLANCE CorpoTM

    http://www.facebook.com/mustangjohn.carpie?ref=tn_tnmn

    ADD ME


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM