Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 121
  1. #61
    Syed Hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GamingZones ^_^
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by mat4114 View Post
    U PLAY BS EU OR GARENA ?
    Both ............

  2. #62
    devil_boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    202
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Not working for garena sia... ><

  3. #63
    DJ_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home Sweet Home :3
    Posts
    1,660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    960
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by devil_boi View Post
    Not working for garena sia... ><
    Ya feel down
    Hack always good! some or not


    Without a DJ the music wont be cool


  4. #64
    matsargi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Bored
    why not work at malasia

  5. #65
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better
    MPGH Member
    ExperimentalNex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Showcase
    Posts
    622
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Cool
    Sadly .. It Work At Blackshot EU Not A Garena ..

  6. #66
    Masno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cold
    Thanks dude your awsome APPROVE +++

  7. #67
    DarthMother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    man, you are my fucking hero, Thank you soooo much

  8. #68
    lulzuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    öööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö
    Last edited by lulzuh; 01-06-2013 at 04:22 PM.

  9. #69
    kreppbr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    please post the hacker weapons BlackShot (garena plus)

    ---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

    Nice hack tested and aproved hacker

  10. #70
    fighter11221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Not working for garena

  11. #71
    mirulkeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ -
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Bored
    Not work for Garena
    Quote Originally Posted by kreppbr View Post
    please post the hacker weapons BlackShot (garena plus)

    ---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

    Nice hack tested and aproved hacker
    Tagline : Request it's easy, but make it it's hard. Stop begging!

    I'm Fucking Hate Newbie At Blackshot Section (Always Begging For A New Hack)


  12. #72
    stealth_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your DreamzzzzzzzzzZZZZ
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by xking1995 View Post
    first unpack then u have 2 maps, open chams + hitbox (kei) copy what inside that map and go to (backshot/folder/data/character/Kei and paste in Kei
    2nd go back 2 the BlackshotEUhack and open Totalitem copy totalitem.bsv and go to (blackshot/folder/data/_EU/ u see the language folders right? im using _EN so click on _EN if u using English language now u see CSV open that and paste the totalitem.bsv from hack folder but dont click Ok, now lunch blackshot type ur id & pw and press GO wait until gameguard dissapear and click OK replace.

    https://www.virustotal.com/file/5581...is/1357420150/

    BlackshotEUhack.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    BlackshotEUhack.rar MD5:963de8ad7bd3740471bc0ab904d5fe40 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

    pics:
    http://i49.tinypic.com/25yyofc.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/aypt2e.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/u7eaf.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2u8ysd3.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2yjvrc4.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/dvoxdt.jpg
    http://i46.tinypic.com/23kopog.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/294j59z.jpg
    http://i46.tinypic.com/153w4fs.jpg

    Make sure u make a back-up of yours files

    Video TUT:


    My English is bad i cant make a video im sorry for that.
    DO I NEED TO BUY US ARMY PACKAGE JUST TO USE THIS AIMBOT + CHAMS? WHY THE USARMY BODY & HEAD_DF.DDS INCLUDED IN THE CHAMS? MIS-MATCH ON WEAPON KFM AND HANDANI KFM FILE. NOT WORK FOR ME.
    Last edited by stealth_me; 01-07-2013 at 02:16 AM.
    "In God We Trust, All Other We Track"
    ARMY Of The HACKING ENGINEERING

  13. #73
    Faris Hadzir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Samsung Inc.
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    890
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by xking1995 View Post
    first unpack then u have 2 maps, open chams + hitbox (kei) copy what inside that map and go to (backshot/folder/data/character/Kei and paste in Kei
    2nd go back 2 the BlackshotEUhack and open Totalitem copy totalitem.bsv and go to (blackshot/folder/data/_EU/ u see the language folders right? im using _EN so click on _EN if u using English language now u see CSV open that and paste the totalitem.bsv from hack folder but dont click Ok, now lunch blackshot type ur id & pw and press GO wait until gameguard dissapear and click OK replace.

    https://www.virustotal.com/file/5581...is/1357420150/

    BlackshotEUhack.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    BlackshotEUhack.rar MD5:963de8ad7bd3740471bc0ab904d5fe40 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

    pics:
    http://i49.tinypic.com/25yyofc.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/aypt2e.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/u7eaf.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2u8ysd3.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2yjvrc4.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/dvoxdt.jpg
    http://i46.tinypic.com/23kopog.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/294j59z.jpg
    http://i46.tinypic.com/153w4fs.jpg

    Make sure u make a back-up of yours files

    Video TUT:


    My English is bad i cant make a video im sorry for that.
    HOw you edit the FILE? and which part u edit it. i wanna try this
    DeadMau5
    @Markus dead forever
    after removed from BlackShot Sections




  14. #74
    stealth_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your DreamzzzzzzzzzZZZZ
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Faris Hadzir View Post


    HOw you edit the FILE? and which part u edit it. i wanna try this

    He only edit the totalitem.bsv, the rest are all from old files(chams files).
    "In God We Trust, All Other We Track"
    ARMY Of The HACKING ENGINEERING

  15. #75
    sabatozky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    totalitem.bsv with nz1 weapons , can upload it xking ? appreciate ur cheat ,

    PD:STILL WORKING ONLY ON (BS EU)

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to sabatozky For This Useful Post:

    mc-kanozo (01-12-2013)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Blackshot Mastery Hack After Patch 19/11
    By vickyhak241 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 11:03 AM
  2. [Release] Raiden Blackshot Trainer Hack [Mastery|Exp/Bp|Time|BD Score]
    By danlp in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 03:03 AM
  3. [Request] A working blackshot wall hack + chams
    By air3lander in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 05:06 AM
  4. REAL BLACKSHOT EXP HACK!!!!
    By cubezen in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 08:39 AM
  5. blackshot japan hacks are there any?
    By 123yzx in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 08:33 PM