Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    StyleBSVIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7

    Unhappy Bypass Garena Pink Chams

    Attention developers:

    Looking for someone with knowledge in C + + that can edit multiplay_sg.dll in order to ignore the vreficicação hash of files [Pink Chams], finally
    if anyone here is able to do this, but do not want to show to the public, I
    I ask you to add me on skype, I can reward the service: D

    skype name. guilherme.reiter

  2. #2
    West8103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Style***** View Post
    Attention developers:

    Looking for someone with knowledge in C + + that can edit multiplay_sg.dll in order to ignore the vreficicação hash of files [Pink Chams], finally
    if anyone here is able to do this, but do not want to show to the public, I
    I ask you to add me on skype, I can reward the service: D

    skype name. guilherme.reiter
    Is it true that blackshot using C++ Language? i don't think they using C++

  3. #3
    StyleBSVIP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    not understand any of these languages​​, so I need a professional programmer

  4. #4
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Style***** View Post
    Attention developers:

    Looking for someone with knowledge in C + + that can edit multiplay_sg.dll in order to ignore the vreficicação hash of files [Pink Chams], finally
    if anyone here is able to do this, but do not want to show to the public, I
    I ask you to add me on skype, I can reward the service: D

    skype name. guilherme.reiter
    I dun think them using c++ languagge and 1 more not C++ only program to edit that...

    Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1600 Thanks - x
    Get 1700 Thanks - x
    Get 1800 Thanks - x
    Get 1900 Thanks - x



  5. #5
    Og.nigga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
    I dun think them using c++ languagge and 1 more not C++ only program to edit that...
    multiplay_sg.dll is buld with VC++ , u can do pe-scan to check.
    and yes game completely build on c++ , the game engine that they are using is primerely build on C++ and uses C++ as their main language for development,

  6. #6
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Og.nigga View Post
    multiplay_sg.dll is buld with VC++ , u can do pe-scan to check.
    and yes game completely build on c++ , the game engine that they are using is primerely build on C++ and uses C++ as their main language for development,
    ya???if u sure it.....

    Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1600 Thanks - x
    Get 1700 Thanks - x
    Get 1800 Thanks - x
    Get 1900 Thanks - x



  7. #7
    West8103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
    ya???if u sure it.....
    i Second that

  8. #8
    Og.nigga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Bored
    @XxGhostPandaxX
    O.o here is the proof....


    If you still not sure open launcher.log
    and see it by yourself >.<

    Jan 16 23:26:14 info AuthLoginManager.cpp AuthLoginManager::Run[53]: Auth login succeed with 1 times.
    Jan 16 23:26:14 info UpdateChecker.cpp UpdateChecker::CheckUpdate[20]: Reading current version...
    Jan 16 23:26:22 info UpdateChecker.cpp UpdateChecker::CheckUpdate[51]: Up to date.
    Jan 16 23:27:45 info AuthLoginManager.cpp AuthLoginManager::Run[43]: Auth login started.
    Jan 16 23:27:46 info AuthLoginManager.cpp AuthLoginManager::Run[53]: Auth login succeed with 1 times.
    Jan 16 23:27:46 info UpdateChecker.cpp UpdateChecker::CheckUpdate[20]: Reading current version...
    Jan 16 23:27:47 info UpdateChecker.cpp UpdateChecker::CheckUpdate[51]: Up to date.

    as far as i know .cpp is extension for C++ files....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    234.jpg  


  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Og.nigga For This Useful Post:

    abg headshot (01-17-2013),cyberakuma1 (01-17-2013),Ray (01-18-2013),MM-killer (01-17-2013),wongxinyi13 (11-30-2014)

  10. #9
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by West8103 View Post
    i Second that
    what u mean second that???

    ---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Og.nigga View Post
    @XxGhostPandaxX
    O.o here is the proof....


    If you still not sure open launcher.log
    and see it by yourself >.<

    Jan 16 23:26:14 info AuthLoginManager.cpp AuthLoginManager::Run[53]: Auth login succeed with 1 times.
    Jan 16 23:26:14 info UpdateChecker.cpp UpdateChecker::CheckUpdate[20]: Reading current version...
    Jan 16 23:26:22 info UpdateChecker.cpp UpdateChecker::CheckUpdate[51]: Up to date.
    Jan 16 23:27:45 info AuthLoginManager.cpp AuthLoginManager::Run[43]: Auth login started.
    Jan 16 23:27:46 info AuthLoginManager.cpp AuthLoginManager::Run[53]: Auth login succeed with 1 times.
    Jan 16 23:27:46 info UpdateChecker.cpp UpdateChecker::CheckUpdate[20]: Reading current version...
    Jan 16 23:27:47 info UpdateChecker.cpp UpdateChecker::CheckUpdate[51]: Up to date.

    as far as i know .cpp is extension for C++ files....
    ya it true....them using it...=-=

    Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1600 Thanks - x
    Get 1700 Thanks - x
    Get 1800 Thanks - x
    Get 1900 Thanks - x



  11. #10
    LovesHer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Pink chams? I think its kinda hard to do now even with the knowledge to create one,with the brand new gameguard

Similar Threads

  1. Bypass Pink Chams and Weapon Hack (Trick)
    By kaitoudark in forum Blackshot Discussion
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 02:09 AM
  2. [Patched] Pink chams ( works if got new bypass )
    By Faris Hadzir in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 08:06 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:53 AM
  4. Pink Chams Bypass loadin error
    By reiter2012 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 05:03 AM
  5. [Patched] BlackShot Pink Chams (Garena Only)
    By claudiubr in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 10:32 AM