Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by UrmMar12 View Post
    @·Syahir doesnt know anything he just approve attachments without trying it
    For me works kids.
    Last edited by Vehrdyn; 01-26-2013 at 06:09 AM.

  2. #32
    burglarsial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    can u toturial me ?? i dun understand

  3. #33
    sayabaik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth ツ
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Please make Tutorial
    Hello MPGH
    You all can call me AJ










  4. #34
    alathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    tried all kinds of timing. but doesnt work.

    the interval between gameguard and blackscreen is 14 secs so meaning:

    Gameguard disappeared > count 14 secs > blackscreen appeared.

    so i did these timings:

    counted 1 sec b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 2 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 3 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 4 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 5 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 6 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 7 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 8 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 9 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 10 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 11 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 12 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 13 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 14 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to alathing For This Useful Post:

    crystal92end (01-26-2013)

  6. #35
    alongperakang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HEAD HUNTER
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Dead
    erm..it this rapidfire from kingsurf..i think i got this before 2012...nvm..
    I'M people of sabah a lot of culture for a long time ago still until now days..wanna know about our culture add https://www.facebook.com/perakangcrusty



  7. #36
    Blackshothacker12345k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ThanKs And It Will Show My AddRess
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Syahir View Post

    For me works kids.
    Using my hacks ?

  8. #37
    sayabaik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth ツ
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by alathing View Post
    tried all kinds of timing. but doesnt work.

    the interval between gameguard and blackscreen is 14 secs so meaning:

    Gameguard disappeared > count 14 secs > blackscreen appeared.

    so i did these timings:

    counted 1 sec b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 2 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 3 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 4 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 5 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 6 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 7 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 8 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 9 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 10 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 11 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 12 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 13 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 14 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla


    Relax Dude .. I think this Method is not working anymore
    Hello MPGH
    You all can call me AJ










  9. #38
    god_godh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    im windows 7 64bit but not work

  10. #39
    vigorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by alathing View Post
    tried all kinds of timing. but doesnt work.

    the interval between gameguard and blackscreen is 14 secs so meaning:

    Gameguard disappeared > count 14 secs > blackscreen appeared.

    so i did these timings:

    counted 1 sec b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 2 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 3 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 4 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 5 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 6 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 7 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 8 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 9 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 10 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 11 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 12 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 13 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla
    counted 14 secs b4 logo disappeared then pasted edited files: Result = an error occured bla bla bla


    If it not working just shut up then, wait for new method

    and pls do not spam emotion

    White to Black, Black to Blackshot... Blackshot Forever

  11. #40
    sayabaik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth ツ
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by god_godh View Post
    im windows 7 64bit but not work
    Ermm .. I think this hack got Problem or Not Working Anymore ..
    Hello MPGH
    You all can call me AJ










  12. #41
    Blackshothacker12345k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ThanKs And It Will Show My AddRess
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sayabaik View Post
    Relax Dude .. I think this Method is not working anymore
    Working siaa ====='

  13. #42
    sayabaik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth ツ
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshothacker12345k View Post
    Working siaa ====='
    Please make tutorial
    Hello MPGH
    You all can call me AJ










  14. #43
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshothacker12345k View Post
    Using my hacks ?
    Using your stuff.

  15. #44
    UrmMar12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In BlackShot GameGuard.des
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Syahir View Post

    For me works kids.
    you are using win ? as a moderator u must use the hack on win 7 32 / 64 ,win xp 32/64 and win 8

  16. #45
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by UrmMar12 View Post
    you are using win ? as a moderator u must use the hack on win 7 32 / 64 ,win xp 32/64 and win 8
    Ask other moderators. They are not using all OS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] BlackShot RapidFire 28/11/2012 [Setup Program]
    By Kingsurff in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 10:00 PM