View Poll Results: When will I need to close this thread to prevent patch ?

Voters
128. This poll is closed
  • 6/4/2013

    84 65.63%
  • 7/4/2013

    11 8.59%
  • 8/4/2013

    2 1.56%
  • 9/4/2013

    7 5.47%
  • Never

    24 18.75%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 191
  1. #121
    Threadstarter
    I'm A Gamer And I have Many Lives
    MPGH Member
    GM_Aae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At your back !
    Posts
    458
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,545
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Guys , sorry but I will close this thread tomorrow . Hope you be patient .

    Join Date : 11 May 2012
    Proud to be MPGH member
    Press the thanks button if I help you

  2. #122
    phcii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Not Workkk Error

  3. #123
    3xtsniping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Private :P
    Posts
    686
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post
    Ok , Hello guys . This is GM_Aae . It's been a long time that I make a thread like this .
    Anyway , I'm releasing this BsManiac v1.0 hack made by DakJahat .


    Picture:







    Tutorial: There are 2 tutorial . Choose which one .

    My Bypass ( I found it myself )

    1. Copy blackshot folder to desktop
    2. Open your system file in the copy one .
    3. Delete gameguard .
    4. Open Injector (UNDETECTED ONE) and then browse the dll.
    5. Open launcher in the copy one and then login.
    6. BEFORE Gameguard download anything , FAST INJECT THE DLL. If not , use the automatic injector .
    7. Happy hacking. Press END to toggle menu

    The Normal ( Some people not work )

    1. Open injector and browse dll
    2. Open launcher and login
    3. Inject . Happy hacking . Press END to toggle menu.

    Credits:

    1. GM_AAE (MPGH)
    2. Dakjahat (Creator)

    Virus Scan:

    1. VirSCAN
    2. NoVirusThanks

    TIPS/WARNING:

    1. Don't forget to thanks me for releasing this hacks .
    2. Using this hack will make you banned in blackshot if you caught using this hack.
    3. Don't leech or I will stop releasing hacks .
    4. Posting spam/useless comment such as "Please approve faster" or "Why you post this hack . GM WILL PATCHED IT" will make you ban.
    5. PRESS THE DOWNLOAD AND THANKS BUTTON TO DOWNLOAD THIS HACK .
    n1 dude[P.S. i have JUST read your warning so i will remove my comment now]
    Last edited by 3xtsniping; 04-05-2013 at 09:52 AM.




    I am here to help anyone, provided i am able to help them. Feel free to approach me anythime, but please PM i do not like visitor messages.

    (\__/) This is Owl.
    ( o.O) Copy and paste Owl into your signature.
    (")_(") To help him gain world domination.

  4. #124
    Threadstarter
    I'm A Gamer And I have Many Lives
    MPGH Member
    GM_Aae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At your back !
    Posts
    458
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,545
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by phcii View Post
    Not Workkk Error
    It's working . Try again with other tutorial .


    ---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 3xtsniping View Post
    remove this bypass VERY VERY VERY EARLY to prevent patch, nice 1 dude
    Please thanks to me for releasing my OWN BYPASS .

    Join Date : 11 May 2012
    Proud to be MPGH member
    Press the thanks button if I help you

  5. #125
    sherrallado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post
    Guys , sorry but I will close this thread tomorrow . Hope you be patient .

    leechers are already posting Images, Screenshots & links in blackshot forum.. still wanna keep until tomorrow?


    btw your method works for me.. thanks
    Last edited by sherrallado; 04-05-2013 at 09:54 AM.

  6. #126
    todaysosadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    patched please CLOSE tOPIC

  7. #127
    tgpthird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post
    Ok , Hello guys . This is GM_Aae . It's been a long time that I make a thread like this .
    Anyway , I'm releasing this BsManiac v1.0 hack made by DakJahat .


    Picture:







    Tutorial: There are 2 tutorial . Choose which one .

    My Bypass ( I found it myself )

    1. Copy blackshot folder to desktop
    2. Open your system file in the copy one .
    3. Delete gameguard .
    4. Open Injector (UNDETECTED ONE) and then browse the dll.
    5. Open launcher in the copy one and then login.
    6. BEFORE Gameguard download anything , FAST INJECT THE DLL. If not , use the automatic injector .
    7. Happy hacking. Press END to toggle menu

    The Normal ( Some people not work )

    1. Open injector and browse dll
    2. Open launcher and login
    3. Inject . Happy hacking . Press END to toggle menu.

    Credits:

    1. GM_AAE (MPGH)
    2. Dakjahat (Creator)

    Virus Scan:

    1. VirSCAN
    2. NoVirusThanks

    TIPS/WARNING:

    1. Don't forget to thanks me for releasing this hacks .
    2. Using this hack will make you banned in blackshot if you caught using this hack.
    3. Don't leech or I will stop releasing hacks .
    4. Posting spam/useless comment such as "Please approve faster" or "Why you post this hack . GM WILL PATCHED IT" will make you ban.
    5. PRESS THE DOWNLOAD AND THANKS BUTTON TO DOWNLOAD THIS HACK .



    much better if you are going to remove this thread completely to avoid patch... also the tutorial so the GM's doesn't have any idea in how to use this method..

  8. #128
    Threadstarter
    I'm A Gamer And I have Many Lives
    MPGH Member
    GM_Aae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At your back !
    Posts
    458
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,545
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by sherrallado View Post
    leechers are already posting Images, Screenshots & links in blackshot forum.. still wanna keep until tomorrow?


    btw your method works for me.. thanks
    Sorry but my friend still not downloading yet . Anyway , the poll will be closed soon . I will close this thread TOMORROW . Thank You For Your Patient !

    Join Date : 11 May 2012
    Proud to be MPGH member
    Press the thanks button if I help you

  9. #129
    haxxor1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    192
    FUCKING IDIOT DELET IT OR I HACK YOUR COMPUTER MOTHERFUCKER!

  10. #130
    Farah[Aisyah]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    <------> ◕‿◕ <------>
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    11,042
    My Mood
    Angelic
    testing hack ,,,

  11. #131
    ehhciloerp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Gamers Heart
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    1st time i test it it working fine . then 2nd time the menu not shown . how to fix it i have press the 'END' button -.- ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post
    Guys , sorry but I will close this thread tomorrow . Hope you be patient .

  12. #132
    tinker_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    chicago,illinois
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Cold
    Nevermind it's okay ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Farah[Aisyah] View Post
    @tinker_man I'm sorry about this morning, fighting with you , @GM_Aae if the bypass is effective, I will release my hack ...
    Krewella Krewlife ! Invisible balls

  13. #133
    kevan297's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    @GM_Aae will blackshot see a 3rd party program running this hack??

  14. #134
    chowei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thanks a lot i will try this later Hope it works
    Nice person - unlike the others who want the hacks for themselves and not share at all.
    Have a nice day

  15. #135
    willis96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey GM_Aae , it definetly works but it cant see through very thick walls , some walls can block the cham from being seen , is there a way to be able to see through those thick walls?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH Hack [Working With bypass] *Awesome*
    By ReZaJwZ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 04:24 PM
  2. Whats old hacks works with bypass?
    By ITARulez in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 03:32 PM
  3. Does Packet Edit still work (With Bypass 2.5)
    By Erotic in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 08:00 PM
  4. working with ByPass
    By snipdbyme1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 11:59 AM
  5. trade easy way to play with hw ban and ip ban for working b bypass
    By mheeniac in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:08 AM