Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72
  1. #31
    Hydora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    why this happens ?
    I already installed .net framework 3.5 , visual c++ and have the latest version of direct X

  2. #32
    vicky241's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    465
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    omg whts this

  3. #33
    Hydora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I was in the front of a wall xD

  4. #34
    martijuana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused
    where can i find d3dx9_41.dll?

  5. #35
    Dj_REL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey i've just found fly hack if i share with you could i access private hack?

  6. #36
    mmaama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_REL View Post
    Hey i've just found fly hack if i share with you could i access private hack?
    no, i can do that very easy... i have teleport, you think i can't fly?

  7. #37
    Dj_REL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaama View Post
    no, i can do that very easy... i have teleport, you think i can't fly?
    I tought it worth the try, maybe ill release public soon or just keep it for me. But how is your teleport working like is it adding value on x or y or you got pre fab value that telelport to specific place as flag bomb?

  8. #38
    vicky241's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    465
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    download latest directX 9.0 and u get d3dx9_41.dll

  9. #39
    ZiLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_REL View Post
    I tought it worth the try, maybe ill release public soon or just keep it for me. But how is your teleport working like is it adding value on x or y or you got pre fab value that telelport to specific place as flag bomb?
    is ur fly hack changing the coordinate?

  10. #40
    mmaama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is the reason why you don't see the download link anymore. This leecher posted the hack as made by himself, he even posted it on his hacking site, so yeah, this is the last time i make something public. You leechers don't deserve it, at least give credits when you leech .

  11. #41
    okamis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The best hack of all , lol
    Where to download XD

  12. #42
    jeroen5879's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20

    Exclamation

    where i can download the hack

  13. #43
    mmaama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaama View Post
    This is the reason why you don't see the download link anymore. This leecher posted the hack as made by himself, he even posted it on his hacking site, so yeah, this is the last time i make something public. You leechers don't deserve it, at least give credits when you leech .
    Read here...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaama For This Useful Post:

    NexTisNotYou (08-29-2009)

  15. #44
    okamis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angelic
    So you telling us we leecher?

  16. #45
    deFskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live here, yet I`m not here. So where am I? - WWW!
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by okamis View Post
    So you telling us we leecher?
    Not you... the guy that released it as his hack and even uploaded it in his blog.
    Got it? Mkay.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Re-Release] Blackshot public hook
    By mmaama in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 04:00 PM
  2. [Release] BlackShot Hook
    By Geecko in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 10:47 PM
  3. [Release] RustyV1 - Public hack
    By scooby107 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 12:32 PM
  4. [release] Mpgh Public Hack - Sidnietje
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:35 AM
  5. [Release] Pow3rHack Public V2-UPDATED
    By Titanium Gold in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 04:27 AM

Tags for this Thread