Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    falzarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    145

    [RELEASE]my injector that has served me well(OMFGZ)

    im going to attach an injector (credz -> mafiacoders) that i have used which has never failed me once on vista/xp

    note:
    DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU GET ANY COMDLG32.OCX ERRORS OR SHIT IM NOT YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL AND WILL LET U FALL IF U FAIL

    GOOGLE IS YOUR BEST friend
    for those who dunno url of google:
    WHACK YOURSELF BY CLICKING HERE

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to falzarex For This Useful Post:

    iceyzz (08-25-2009)

  3. #2
    cybercrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cynical
    how the fuck is this blackshot hack? it's just a common injector that could be so easily obtain. it's just a prog for injecting dll that u or other hackers created, which u did not give at all. u gave nth and start a thread, well done.

    Hey guess what,here's some infinite movies,porn,game,software,hacks and free cash-

    google.

  4. #3
    mmaama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by cybercrash View Post
    how the fuck is this blackshot hack? it's just a common injector that could be so easily obtain. it's just a prog for injecting dll that u or other hackers created, which u did not give at all. u gave nth and start a thread, well done.

    Hey guess what,here's some infinite movies,porn,game,software,hacks and free cash-

    google.
    where does it say this is a blackshot hack, eh? and first of all he already gave you fz_hook so stop flaming

  5. #4
    falzarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    145
    I already stated very clearly that this is an injector Which I use and I gave credits apparently I assume u can't read properly so go back to preschool before flaming

    In case you didn't know injectors are for using dllhacks where u inject into process to use them these are universal so it is counted as a hacktool

  6. #5
    cybercrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cynical

    [RELEASE]my Universal Hack that has served me well(OMFGZ)

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaama View Post
    where does it say this is a blackshot hack, eh? and first of all he already gave you fz_hook so stop flaming
    it doesn't but this is the backshot hacks section, it doesn't even relate to the section at all, it's like going to some audition hack forum and post a cheat engine.

    Quote Originally Posted by falzarex View Post
    I already stated very clearly that this is an injector Which I use and I gave credits apparently I assume u can't read properly so go back to preschool before flaming

    In case you didn't know injectors are for using dllhacks where u inject into process to use them these are universal so it is counted as a hacktool
    As I said, ur not even relating to the section title -Blackshot Hacks. ur just releasing a cheat program without any address whatsoever relating to blackshot.



    -------------------

    Why not I release something too?

    [RELEASE]my Universal Hack that has served me well(OMFGZ)

    im going to attach an Universal Hack (credz -> Me) that i have used which has never failed me once on hacking reality.

    note:
    DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU GET ANY RealityEngine0.3.OCX ERRORS OR SHIT IM NOT YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL AND WILL LET U FALL IF U FAIL

    GOOGLE IS YOUR BEST friend
    for those who dunno url of google:
    WHACK YOURSELF BY CLICKING HERE

  7. #6
    falzarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    145
    its a universal INJECTOR in which it can apply to all dll hacks and can go in all forums with dll hacks please use common sense instead of mindlessly flaming

    and since when was there a rule where injectors had to be posted to the topic??

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 08:16 AM
  2. [Release] Reflex Injector
    By SebasFenix in forum Soldier Front Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:03 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:17 PM
  5. Trading Phising files for anything that has to deal with warrock
    By noobi4life in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 02:13 PM

Tags for this Thread