Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
    if you "have a brain" why you don't create UD hack by PB ? you know drawxmodel long time ago ? like 1 day ago ? if you are "that guy", why don't create all things that you said ( blackshot esp, aimbot, silent aim ) ?

Show me a proof, else if you don't have a proof, don't reply that topic.

Edit:

Yeah, they can humiliate me, but not for bad, becouse i have much things to learn, in UC they have real codders, don't these leechers like you.

if you go to UC, they will ban your for exceed leeching.

you call a chams hack ESP, soo now, wallhack is aimbot ?
    Another failure again.....did i said that i create a hack like aimbot or silent aim here in bs dude can you read or what? How long have you been that furom? Week month year because in that forum no one have humiliated they are a good guy's like this forum....dont change the topic ok we are talking here about PB not bs here to bad for you humiliated by other people for what reason by the way ?
    Last edited by COD3RIN; 01-22-2014 at 04:49 AM.

Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

Another failture again.....did i said that i create a hack like aimbot or silent aim here in bs dude can you read or what? How long have you been that furom? Week month year because in that forum no one have humiliated they are a good guy's like this forum....dont change the topic ok we are talking here about PB not bs here to bad for you humiliated by other people for what reason by the way ?
    Yes you said "i'm a stupid leecher and i will create silent aim for blackshot and i already create ESP for another games", i saw, don't lie, and i don't saw any ESP from you in COD4 section, chams for you is ESP ? idiot.

I frequent UC since 2010/2011, they don't "humiliate" me, they just say some thrut's, and i understood that, you don't, you say say say say and don't do nothing, a stupid idiot.

yes, we talking about BS now, becouse you can't create hacks for PB, i need change the topic for help you.

i wan't to see your ESP, show me your esp your idiot, show me your work, i never seen some proof, SHOW ME PROOF AND I WILL RESPECT YOU, JUST DO DAT, BUT DON"T PHOTOSHOP PLIS.
    Last edited by XarutoUsoCrack; 01-21-2014 at 05:11 PM. Reason: text blocked UC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yes you said "i'm a stupid leecher and i will create silent aim for blackshot and i already create ESP for another games", i saw, don't lie, and i don't saw any ESP from you in COD4 section, chams for you is ESP ? idiot.

I frequent UC since 2010/2011, they don't "humiliate" me, they just say some thrut's, and i understood that, you don't, you say say say say and don't do nothing, a stupid idiot.

yes, we talking about BS now, becouse you can't create hacks for PB, i need change the topic for help you.

i wan't to see your ESP, show me your esp your idiot, show me your work, i never seen some proof, SHOW ME PROOF AND I WILL RESPECT YOU, JUST DO DAT, BUT DON"T PHOTOSHOP PLIS.
    Obviously he didn't code. He is a great leecher.

You can't KILL what's already DEAD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Say what wrong again i dont say that you are leecher or stupid read again my quete you are saying that i am a leecher here in i dont say that you are a leecher......smart move but failed again

Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedVxns View Post
    Obviously he didn't code. He is a great leecher.
    Another donkey begging for source code to me and where is it now you said you can code it...........and now become a leecher i my first account you are begging in my rapidfire weapon.......

Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Like i said i dont play bs anymore......if i do that and what for give a respect you are so funny

Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

Say what wrong again i dont say that you are leecher or stupid read again my quete you are saying that i am a leecher here in i dont say that you are a leecher......smart move but failed again
    you have mental problems ? ok, i will not reply this again, becouse you have some mental problems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    you have mental problems ? ok, i will not reply this again, becouse you have some mental problems.
    that is a genius move.........not a mental problems

Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Thanks
    I have to say, the pathetic standard of English u have is just making it seems like a tragedy of ur life.. Haiz. There's a dichotomy between the term " Leechers" and " Coders", Or perhaps, " Leeching" and "Coding". What you are doing now is altruism. You are like a valetudinarian, concerned about your knowledge of coding skills, which i doubt you have. Your alacrity to make yourself believe that you have coding skills is basically hilarious. Well, from all of your replies , i can see that you dont really understand basic English given that your reply is just anacoluthon. Instead of learning how to code using Microsoft C++ etc, all you know is to obloquy. What i see is that you are just trying to ostentatious us, a real pity, but in fact, none of it is dumb enough to believe your fairy-tales . I believed many of the users here are perspicacious , but none of us can tolerate your nonsense here. In fact, all of your arguements are just implausible. I might be a quidnunc , but im just here to bash you because you deserve it. I guessed u would be skulking under your bed so let's just end this. You are not a coder but just a leecher. Have a nice day ahead.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FEARSOMEPRO For This Useful Post:

Caezer99 (01-23-2014),chowei (02-16-2014),johnycool (02-06-2014),stealth_me (02-27-2014)

Thanks
    Thank you for the post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TuguitaPT View Post
    Thank you for the post
    No problem , thanks if you want

Thanks
    please put tutorial

Thanks
    wht to use for put this code ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    First . Imagine you have M4 NZ1 . You need to scan -40
    And then you want to change it to BARRET CAMO . You need to change the -40 to -58 . And then you will get the barret camo . Not permanent . Only in game . I think .

Thanks

COD3RIN why not just show the prove and just end this arguement?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast