Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 127
  1. #1
    astron51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    4,640
    My Mood
    Angry

    How to Hack Weapon in Blackshot Version 2.0


    Wazaaap Guys
    This is the new way to Hack Weapon in Blackshot

    Required Tools:
    A Brain
    Hands with fully functional
    PCHunter (Latest Version)
    Cheat Engine 6.2 - 6.3 Or Undetected Cheat Engine


    Weapon Code
    Hit the Thanks if this work for you~
    Last edited by COD3RIN; 10-20-2014 at 01:58 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    When I first assembled it and ran it, I almost cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aula View Post
    FaQ2: Will my Main account will get ban?
    -Hell yeah . Who ask u to use this 3rd party program on ur main account ? Fcking Idiot .
    I never look back.It distracts from the now.
    - Edna Mode
    I got five Finger,but the middle one is for You.
    - BuxKaiZhe

    Get 100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 600 Thanks - ✔
    Get 700 Thanks - ✔
    Get 800 Thanks - ✔
    Get 900 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2500 Thanks - ✔
    Achievement Completed.

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to astron51 For This Useful Post:

    Ray (09-17-2014),GameCube64Bit (09-17-2014),izzatkulim101 (01-09-2015),KillerMachine1 (09-30-2014),L0LNG03321 (09-19-2014),marbe_ (11-07-2014),max33_hackers (09-17-2014),orangjawa (09-17-2014),ScorpionVenom789 (09-17-2014),trungclown (10-07-2014),xiiaohau980407 (09-17-2014)

  3. #2
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,379
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thanks for the tutorial !!!

  4. #3
    apis21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EARTH
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    haha..thx!it worked for me

  5. #4
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,941
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,156
    My Mood
    Busy
    Great tutorial astron but you get error after 10 or 5 minute because of cheat engine detection...


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  6. #5
    astron51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    4,640
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    Great tutorial astron but you get error after 10 or 5 minute because of cheat engine detection...
    UCE is recommended while doing this


    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    When I first assembled it and ran it, I almost cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aula View Post
    FaQ2: Will my Main account will get ban?
    -Hell yeah . Who ask u to use this 3rd party program on ur main account ? Fcking Idiot .
    I never look back.It distracts from the now.
    - Edna Mode
    I got five Finger,but the middle one is for You.
    - BuxKaiZhe

    Get 100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 600 Thanks - ✔
    Get 700 Thanks - ✔
    Get 800 Thanks - ✔
    Get 900 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2500 Thanks - ✔
    Achievement Completed.

  7. #6
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,941
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,156
    My Mood
    Busy
    ok here may help you a little just suspended the and resume the code for GCE 0040A1B1


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  8. #7
    parwarpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thx for you.....WORKKK

  9. #8
    RayKhantIsBackEveryone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Amused
    It din't work for me only lasted for like lesser than 1 min

  10. #9
    RayKhantIsBackEveryone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Amused
    Let me try that again

  11. #10
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    it this modding or included with that weapon....damage still same??? or change??

    Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1600 Thanks - x
    Get 1700 Thanks - x
    Get 1800 Thanks - x
    Get 1900 Thanks - x



  12. #11
    iphei99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    429
    nice video . I'm amazed that you found the static pointer address for the weapons . Can you teach us how to find the weapon pointers? My friend and I already tried pointer scanning and all , but we still can't find the pointers

  13. #12
    RayKhantIsBackEveryone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Amused
    HEY GHOSTPANDA, Long time no see bro since last time i left Blackshot

  14. #13
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,941
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,156
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by iphei99 View Post
    nice video . I'm amazed that you found the static pointer address for the weapons . Can you teach us how to find the weapon pointers? My friend and I already tried pointer scanning and all , but we still can't find the pointers
    Watch fleep toturial in youtube about cheat engine static address


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  15. #14
    RayKhantIsBackEveryone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Amused
    This does not work for me.............

  16. #15
    justinrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic
    what is the latest version for PChunter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to Hack gun in Blackshot [64-Bit]
    By astron51 in forum Blackshot Coding & Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 06:25 PM
  2. [Help Request] can teach me how to hack blackshot weapon
    By MIKU_REVENGE in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:11 AM
  3. [Help Request] How to hack weapon tell me pls and bypass pls pls
    By MIKU_REVENGE in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:53 AM
  4. can someone teach me how to hack blackshot with c++?
    By kevincop97 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 01:39 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 09:13 PM