Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks

Help

Quote Originally Posted by rullof View Post
    For the current time I'm a little bit busy. But I'll be posting a video soon.
    plz release tomorrow after patch

Thanks
    Simple Instructions:

1: Download this trainer and also download the "Weapon List Viewer"
    2: Download PCHunter 1.31 (You'll find it in the internet easily)
    3: When you've downloaded everything, open up the Weapon List Viewer.
    4: Open PCHunter and at the top of the app, click on "Kernel". Don't fiddle with anything in the Kernel section.
    5: Launch Blackshot.
    6: Open PCHunter once the GameGuard logo comes up on your screen and then leave the Kernel section and go to the "Process" section.
    7: Find the following programs: BlackShot.exe, GameMon.des and GameMon64.des and at the splash screen, YOU MUST QUICKLY suspend BlackShot.exe, GameMon.des and GameMon64.des (in that order.)
    8: Open Weapon Trainer. (If you have avast deepscreen, it should notify you that it is scanning it, and there will be no problems. After the scan, the weapon trainer will autoclose and then reappear)
    9: Go back to the Weapon List Viewer and find a weapon of choice. (Some weapons cause weapon index error, so you must choose carefully! I posted a comment saying which weapons work).
    10: Left click the weapon that you want. The weapon code will be copied to your clipboard.
    11: Go back to the Weapon Trainer and paste the weapon code in the appropriate slot. (Ex. I chose Barrett Camo. I should put it in Sniper box to avoid any errors.)
    12: Look at the last 4 numbers. Then erase the weapon code you just pasted and write it manually. (Ex. If the code was 00598, I would erase it and type in 0598.
    13: Repeat step for all the slots if needed. Please note that the default weapons set are: AK47 Black, CBJ-MS Woodland, AWP Specter, Auto-9 Garena, Scythe and T1 Grenade.
    Oh dear.. my hands are tired lol
    14: Click on the "Apply" button when you have modified all weapon slots. The weapon trainer will freeze, which is normal. After a few seconds, the codes have been "injected" and the Weapon Trainer will autoclose.
    15: Go back to PCHunter
    16: Resume applications in this order (IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU DO IT IN THIS ORDER!): GameMon64.des then GameMon.des and this is the part where you must be fast. Before resuming BlackShot.exe, you need to keep your fingers on Alt + F4 (it is the hotkey to close a program). The reason you do Alt + F4 is so that the pchunter is undetected (i think.) Anyway, resume BlackShot.exe and then press Alt + F4 immediately.
    17: At the character screen, log on. Note that this will not work on servers without the (P2P) sign at the end of the channel name.
    18. Join a game in either the Others channel or any other channel with P2P, and press ready/start. Don't worry about going to your storage.
    19: Press B and make sure you have plenty BP. Choose your desired weapon and VOILA!!

Ok guys.. my hands hurt..
    Once again Awesome hack, rullof.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JlkesMC For This Useful Post:

Chopie (10-03-2014),COD3RIN (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by JlkesMC View Post
    Simple Instructions:

1: Download this trainer and also download the "Weapon List Viewer"
    2: Download PCHunter 1.31 (You'll find it in the internet easily)
    3: When you've downloaded everything, open up the Weapon List Viewer.
    4: Open PCHunter and at the top of the app, click on "Kernel". Don't fiddle with anything in the Kernel section.
    5: Launch Blackshot.
    6: Open PCHunter once the GameGuard logo comes up on your screen and then leave the Kernel section and go to the "Process" section.
    7: Find the following programs: BlackShot.exe, GameMon.des and GameMon64.des and at the splash screen, YOU MUST QUICKLY suspend BlackShot.exe, GameMon.des and GameMon64.des (in that order.)
    8: Open Weapon Trainer. (If you have avast deepscreen, it should notify you that it is scanning it, and there will be no problems. After the scan, the weapon trainer will autoclose and then reappear)
    9: Go back to the Weapon List Viewer and find a weapon of choice. (Some weapons cause weapon index error, so you must choose carefully! I posted a comment saying which weapons work).
    10: Left click the weapon that you want. The weapon code will be copied to your clipboard.
    11: Go back to the Weapon Trainer and paste the weapon code in the appropriate slot. (Ex. I chose Barrett Camo. I should put it in Sniper box to avoid any errors.)
    12: Look at the last 4 numbers. Then erase the weapon code you just pasted and write it manually. (Ex. If the code was 00598, I would erase it and type in 0598.
    13: Repeat step for all the slots if needed. Please note that the default weapons set are: AK47 Black, CBJ-MS Woodland, AWP Specter, Auto-9 Garena, Scythe and T1 Grenade.
    Oh dear.. my hands are tired lol
    14: Click on the "Apply" button when you have modified all weapon slots. The weapon trainer will freeze, which is normal. After a few seconds, the codes have been "injected" and the Weapon Trainer will autoclose.
    15: Go back to PCHunter
    16: Resume applications in this order (IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU DO IT IN THIS ORDER!): GameMon64.des then GameMon.des and this is the part where you must be fast. Before resuming BlackShot.exe, you need to keep your fingers on Alt + F4 (it is the hotkey to close a program). The reason you do Alt + F4 is so that the pchunter is undetected (i think.) Anyway, resume BlackShot.exe and then press Alt + F4 immediately.
    17: At the character screen, log on. Note that this will not work on servers without the (P2P) sign at the end of the channel name.
    18. Join a game in either the Others channel or any other channel with P2P, and press ready/start. Don't worry about going to your storage.
    19: Press B and make sure you have plenty BP. Choose your desired weapon and VOILA!!

Ok guys.. my hands hurt..
    Once again Awesome hack, rullof.
    Ok that is a good tutorial jlkesmc

Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to COD3RIN For This Useful Post:

JlkesMC (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thanks JlkesMC for the instructions.

Another good Tip to get more time choosing your weapons.

1) Open Weapon List Viewer and Weapon Trainer
    2) Find the weapons of your choice and past the codes to the Weapon Trainer.
    3) close the Weapon List Viewer and keep the Weapon Trainer open.
    4) Open PCHunter then start BlackShot.
    5) At the blackscreen refresh PCHunter and locate BlackShot process
    6) Immediately after weapons loading finishes (The Splash-screen appears). Suspend in order the following processes:
    - BlackShot.exe
    - GameMon.des
    - GameMond64.des

7) Switch to the Weapon Trainer and click the Apply button (The Weapon Trainer will freeze which is very normal).
    8) After the Weapon Trainer completes doing it's magic it will Auto Close itself.
    9) Switch to PCHunter and resume in order the following processes:
    - GameMond64.des
    - GameMon.des
    - BlackShot.exe

10) immediately After resuming BlackShot.exe process close PCHunter (Shortcut: ALT + F4).
    11) Switch to BlackShot and Log In to any available P2P Server.

Finally Enjoy your game
    Last edited by rullof; 10-03-2014 at 12:45 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rullof For This Useful Post:

JlkesMC (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Whut.
    Weapon List - Please make sure BlackShot is installed in your computer.??]

EDIT : After apply, got error - BlackShot process not open.
    Last edited by Blazed.; 10-03-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Thanks
    Hkn works??

Thanks
    Thanks JlkesMC for the instructions.

Another good Tip to get more time choosing your weapons.

1) Open Weapon List Viewer and Weapon Trainer
    2) Find the weapons of your choice and past the codes to the Weapon Trainer.
    3) close the Weapon List Viewer and keep the Weapon Trainer open.
    4) Open PCHunter then start BlackShot.
    5) At the blackscreen refresh PCHunter and locate BlackShot process
    6) Immediately after weapons loading finishes (The Splash-screen appears). Suspend in order the following processes:
    - BlackShot.exe
    - GameMon.des
    - GameMond64.des

7) Switch to the Weapon Trainer and click the Apply button (The Weapon Trainer will freeze which is very normal).
    8) After the Weapon Trainer completes doing it's magic it will Auto Close itself.
    9) Switch to PCHunter and resume in order the following processes:
    - GameMond64.des
    - GameMon.des
    - BlackShot.exe

10) immediately After resuming BlackShot.exe process close PCHunter (Shortcut: ALT + F4).
    11) Switch to BlackShot and Log In to any available P2P Server.

Finally Enjoy your game
    Wait a sec, my friend . You opened the trainer first before blackshot ? Does it auto attach to BS.exe when opened ? Cause I tried to open weapon trainer first than start Blackshot , and it says "Blackshot process is not opened -or something" .. XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iphei99 View Post
    Wait a sec, my friend . You opened the trainer first before blackshot ? Does it auto attach to BS.exe when opened ? Cause I tried to open weapon trainer first than start Blackshot , and it says "Blackshot process is not opened -or something" .. XD
    Happened to me as well.. I have to get winrar ready and then open it once i've suspended BlackShot.exe, GameMon.des and GameMon64.des.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JlkesMC View Post
    Happened to me as well.. I have to get winrar ready and then open it once i've suspended BlackShot.exe, GameMon.des and GameMon64.des.
    Wait a sec , you mean you extract the rar file everytime you open the trainer ? XD BTW, I tried McMillan Unicorn and it works !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iphei99 View Post
    Wait a sec , you mean you extract the rar file everytime you open the trainer ? XD BTW, I tried McMillan Unicorn and it works !
    Forgot to tell you that I already tested McMillan Unicorn :P
    And the way I do it is:
    I have the winrar file ready and the WinRar program with the weapon trainer is ALWAYS open when I log on to my computer. Then when I get to the part where I have to put the weapon code, I go to winrar and open the file.. then I put the weapon codes The first time I used this hack Avast DeepScreen would always go in my way while trying to do the weapon hack but thank god it's gone now..

Thanks
    And by the way.. I'm gonna make another blackshot account because multi weapon 2 is running out on oneofthesaltyz lol

Thanks
    The hack doesn't work, even weapon that doesn't give Wpn Index error... it will just give Weapon Info doesn't exist (eg: Bar)
    So basically this hack sucks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cfm1997 View Post
    The hack doesn't work, even weapon that doesn't give Wpn Index error... it will just give Weapon Info doesn't exist (eg: Bar)
    Please read the thread carefully . It only works in P2P Channel/Server .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cfm1997 View Post
    Don't say it sucks because you're doing it wrong. Roam through the pages and you'll see my comment saying which weapons work. (I'm not done with it yet). Ans as iphei said, it only works in a channel with P2P on it.

Thanks
    Also, does Global have more protection or what? What makes the trainer not work on Global?
    -Extreme Protection
    -No Host

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast