Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 163
  1. #46
    rullof's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /root
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,711
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by izzatkulim101 View Post
    wtf u .... its work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! . Thanks Rullof i love uZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Huh! Finally your welcome.

  2. #47
    xrowned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Nice release. Thanks man.

  3. #48
    rullof's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /root
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,711
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by JlkesMC View Post
    What are the default weapons? It seems to have changed.
    I've noticed the rifle, sniper, grenade, pistol and melee slots have changed..
    Also, there was a update on October 9 and this says October 8.. this could've been outdated.. someone test for me lol (using the newest patch)
    I have changed the default weapons because these these can be bought from the shop and people won't suspect you.

    SAR21 Assassin
    CBJ-MS Woodland
    McMillan Unicorn
    Tarantula.45
    Garena Axe
    Skull Grenade

    Also the (Default Button) is renamed to (Reset Button).

  4. #49
    hamishboii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Hello, i am getting a Unkown extract error saying the file is damaged, is this my computer should i turn of my security an try?

  5. #50
    izzatkulim101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,266
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by rullof View Post
    I have changed the default weapons because these these can be bought from the shop and people won't suspect you.

    SAR21 Assassin
    CBJ-MS Woodland
    McMillan Unicorn
    Tarantula.45
    Garena Axe
    Skull Grenade

    Also the (Default Button) is renamed to (Reset Button).
    Can u make the default is SSG = AWP GHOST
    M16A1 = HK416 Leopard MP5 = P90 EMAS Knife = NZI Grenade =
    Christmas Socks

  6. #51
    rullof's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /root
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,711
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by izzatkulim101 View Post
    Can u make the default is SSG = AWP GHOST
    M16A1 = HK416 Leopard MP5 = P90 EMAS Knife = NZI Grenade =
    Christmas Socks
    Most of the weapons you stated doesn't work.

  7. #52
    izzatkulim101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,266
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by rullof View Post
    Most of the weapons you stated doesn't work.
    huhu OK

  8. #53
    affiqzulfayri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    241
    Why my window 8 cant download it

  9. #54
    Chopie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    173
    Rullof :'( i still can extract the file :'( pls help me

  10. #55
    JlkesMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by izzatkulim101 View Post
    huhu OK
    After all, it is a hack so we should be thankful that some weapons work It's sad that most of the really good weapons aren't working though.

  11. #56
    JlkesMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by rullof View Post
    I have changed the default weapons because these these can be bought from the shop and people won't suspect you.

    SAR21 Assassin
    CBJ-MS Woodland
    McMillan Unicorn
    Tarantula.45
    Garena Axe
    Skull Grenade

    Also the (Default Button) is renamed to (Reset Button).
    Some people will be suspicious because whenever you play a game, there is a chance for someone to notice that your weapon are the basic weapons (MP5, M16A1, SSG82, MK23, Knife and Frag Grenade) and they obviously will notice from the kill scoreboard and spectating that it's a different weapon..

  12. #57
    unclejack99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    In Love
    cant extract the file .rar

  13. #58
    iphei99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by JlkesMC View Post
    Some people will be suspicious because whenever you play a game, there is a chance for someone to notice that your weapon are the basic weapons (MP5, M16A1, SSG82, MK23, Knife and Frag Grenade) and they obviously will notice from the kill scoreboard and spectating that it's a different weapon..
    The people who would see that you're carrying an mp5/m16 would be those who joined the room AFTER you joined. To avoid this, just drop your weapon and pick it up again EVERY respawn (start of match)

  14. #59
    rullof's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /root
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,711
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iphei99 View Post
    The people who would see that you're carrying an mp5/m16 would be those who joined the room AFTER you joined. To avoid this, just drop your weapon and pick it up again EVERY respawn (start of match)
    That was my Trick

  15. #60
    JlkesMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by iphei99 View Post
    The people who would see that you're carrying an mp5/m16 would be those who joined the room AFTER you joined. To avoid this, just drop your weapon and pick it up again EVERY respawn (start of match)
    Thank you rullof and iphei for telling me this

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] BlackShot Weapon Trainer V1.0
    By rullof in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 10-17-2014, 05:16 AM
  2. M-efti's Weapon Trainer 1.33.7a V. 1.3 WORKING
    By pyton789 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:50 AM
  3. M-efti's Weapon Trainer 1.33.7a V. 1.0
    By pyton789 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 02:30 AM
  4. M-efti's Weapon Trainer 1.33.7a V. 1.2
    By pyton789 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 08:02 AM
  5. C++ Warrock Weapons Trainer
    By haxigi in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 11:38 AM

Tags for this Thread