Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 147
  1. #106
    masterblackshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hi all ...

    plase helped me ...

    my freinds , i download dll and any injectors but all of this not worked for me ...
    i very treid to test any injectors ...

    and i should say you i will worked this works :

    Run add adminastor ...
    browse dll files ...
    i Extract the RAR dll Files and after i use this ...

    BUT NOT WORKINNGGGGGGG ...

    Meanwhile the master 131 exterme injector , not working for me and my sistem not allow to me to worked by this because my antivirus is Error ...
    My Antivirus is Avira ...

    Please helped me my freinds ...
    I soon am waiting for your answer ...

    ThanX to All ...

  2. #107
    masterblackshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What this ERROR ???

    The program cant start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

    this ERROR for after i use any injectors to use hacks ...

  3. #108
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,159
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by masterblackshot View Post
    Hi all ...

    plase helped me ...

    my freinds , i download dll and any injectors but all of this not worked for me ...
    i very treid to test any injectors ...

    and i should say you i will worked this works :

    Run add adminastor ...
    browse dll files ...
    i Extract the RAR dll Files and after i use this ...

    BUT NOT WORKINNGGGGGGG ...

    Meanwhile the master 131 exterme injector , not working for me and my sistem not allow to me to worked by this because my antivirus is Error ...
    My Antivirus is Avira ...

    Please helped me my freinds ...
    I soon am waiting for your answer ...

    ThanX to All ...
    Turn off your anti virus and try again use lightning injector


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  4. #109
    photonsignal2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    windows 8, do I have to inject the hack before i start the bd game?

  5. #110
    photonsignal2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    oh and the process for blackshot cant be found because of gameguard so do i need to bypass gameguard?

  6. #111
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,159
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by photonsignal2 View Post
    oh and the process for blackshot cant be found because of gameguard so do i need to bypass gameguard?
    just read


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  7. #112
    Cobra_Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    tutorial plz

  8. #113
    izzatkulim101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,266
    My Mood
    Cheeky


    Thanks for the mastery hack -_- .

  9. #114
    najmi1107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I Can't Use The Injector Because It's Says Wairing for blackshot to running ...And I already run it

  10. #115
    syafiqadma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    why can up 1 mastery only ? example : rookie 4th to 3th only then cannot edy
    pls answer

  11. #116
    epull1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1


    Can solve my problem ? help please

    Edit:My above problem solve. but another problem come out. inject successfully but no effect. i dont know why this happen. btw this hack can use in window xp ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    qrzwvr.jpg  

    Last edited by epull1234; 11-25-2014 at 02:30 AM.

  12. #117
    rudy001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    this not working . logo mastery out of time in the game. but when I see my info. my mastery have not changed at all. ==

  13. #118
    tan guan lin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    everything work but after finishing bd the mastery doesn't go up at all? why?

  14. #119
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,159
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by epull1234 View Post


    Can solve my problem ? help please

    Edit:My above problem solve. but another problem come out. inject successfully but no effect. i dont know why this happen. btw this hack can use in window xp ?
    not working in Xp


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  15. #120
    HaikalHakim2701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How To Use THis HAck i allready download hack and litghing injector
    Teach Me plzz !!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Blackshot Mastery Hack Problem
    By bboyqama in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 02:03 PM
  2. Blackshot garena Blackshot Eu working hack 100%
    By MM-killer in forum Blackshot Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 05:30 AM
  3. [Info] BlackShot Mastery Hack/ GS Weapon Hack
    By Kingsurff in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 11:54 AM
  4. [Help] BlackShot Mastery Hack And Restore Computer[ Help ]
    By Kingsurff in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 08:53 AM
  5. [Release] Blackshot Mastery Hack After Patch 19/11
    By vickyhak241 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 11:03 AM

Tags for this Thread