Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 104
  1. #16
    haikal_2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i want wall hack

  2. #17
    TigerOmega.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by angelizyouna View Post
    why i cant sense my second pid does it work for window 7 64bits?
    T.T i guess it does not work for window 7 anymore because i cant seems to sense the second pid
    and thus cannot inject the dll if anyone know a reason for this please help
    Yes it does bengaludo ask me check for no hax or dll code error .you to type the right process name ? BlackShot.exe (<copy this ) do not change any file name or replace with others old files most importantly check isit the correct setting
    Last edited by TigerOmega.; 07-03-2015 at 09:37 PM.

  3. #18
    lukoiske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,928
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by angelizyouna View Post
    why i cant sense my second pid does it work for window 7 64bits?
    T.T i guess it does not work for window 7 anymore because i cant seems to sense the second pid
    and thus cannot inject the dll if anyone know a reason for this please help
    only works in windows 8.1 64bits

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to lukoiske For This Useful Post:

    bengaludo (07-03-2015)

  5. #19
    TigerOmega.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by lukoiske View Post
    only works in windows 8.1 64bits
    Plz do not give wrong information if you are no one of the codes thx

  6. #20
    LoveGrowtopia12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerOmega. View Post
    You need a full bypass to do that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    If any of you guys need help with injection of hack or patched hack do pm me or bengaludo for help do not spam this post . Remember to give us a like if you want more hacks .
    Hey TigerOmega I got problem to inject this bypas.dll it keep saying "An error occured while injecting "bypass.dll" into "BlackShot.exe".

  7. #21
    TigerOmega.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGrowtopia12 View Post
    Hey TigerOmega I got problem to inject this bypas.dll it keep saying "An error occured while injecting "bypass.dll" into "BlackShot.exe".
    First of all check isit correct setting and remember to set it as meunal injection wait for pid number to change faster hit inject or ones blackshot GUI pops up .

  8. #22
    LoveGrowtopia12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerOmega. View Post
    First of all check isit correct setting and remember to set it as meunal injection wait for pid number to change faster hit inject or ones blackshot GUI pops up .
    Standard injection or Manual map? And it still the same :/

  9. #23
    TigerOmega.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGrowtopia12 View Post
    Standard injection or Manual map? And it still the same :/
    Your computer is 32 bit or 64 bit our code can only support 64 bit and set it as standard injection only and do not put old .nif into this if u decided to do it wont work

  10. #24
    lukoiske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,928
    My Mood
    Inspired
    if it is not working, try to use extreme injector 2.1 http://imgur.com/1lD3cJl
    Last edited by lukoiske; 07-03-2015 at 10:00 PM.

  11. #25
    LoveGrowtopia12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerOmega. View Post
    Your computer is 32 bit or 64 bit our code can only support 64 bit and set it as standard injection only and do not put old .nif into this if u decided to do it wont work
    Mine is Windows 7 64-bit

  12. #26
    TigerOmega.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGrowtopia12 View Post
    Mine is Windows 7 64-bit
    You can also try extreme injector 2.1 make sure tun off all antivirus before proceeding with hack injection

  13. #27
    LoveGrowtopia12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerOmega. View Post
    You can also try extreme injector 2.1 make sure tun off all antivirus before proceeding with hack injection
    Mind giving me the link? Because its not downloadable at Master131 post

  14. #28
    qingda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    what is injector

  15. #29
    TigerOmega.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGrowtopia12 View Post
    Mind giving me the link? Because its not downloadable at Master131 post
    Google seach : master injactor 2.1 the first link

  16. #30
    tayxiloon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How to turn off speed hack== I just want so use Super bullet

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] BIGHEAD Public + Speed Hack + Super Bullet 25/06 Enjoy.
    By bengaludo in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 01:04 AM
  2. [Patched] Garena BIGHEAD Public + Speed Hack + Super Bullet 19/06 Enjoy.
    By bengaludo in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-24-2015, 09:51 PM
  3. [Detected] New BIGHEAD + Speed Hack + Super Bullet + Aimbot
    By bengaludo in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-18-2015, 08:14 AM
  4. New Working Public D3D Hack!
    By p0wn4ge in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 02:43 AM
  5. is there any new bypasses for speed hacks
    By bk93kevpro in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 03:50 PM