Thread: BFH Glitches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

BFH Glitches

hey guys,
    i thought it would be useful for all if we all would post here the glitches we know, ill start of with the getting into houses glitch,im sure most of you know it,you can shot other players but they cant kill you,if not heres a video example:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to utlimate_battlefield For This Useful Post:

boobalessa (07-24-2010)

Thanks
    you can also get into some houses when a partner pushes you into a house with a tank

Thanks
    Nice glitch, ultimate_battlefield.
    Now its my turn. When you climb up the Church Tower in VV or the Lighthouse on SS1 pull your mouse down (as much as you can). Then you look through the building(s).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gosty For This Useful Post:

utlimate_battlefield (07-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    this isnt so much of a glitch, but as a sniper you can equip 2 knifes, so you can have standard knife and your uber knife equipped, and you can literally "double knife" someone.have a high level in poison blade + invisibility, 2 knifes, go up to someone, activate poison blade, press knife button,switch to other knife,attack,switch,attack, keep doing this and you can do LOADS of damage in a very short time... you can create a macro to do this and make it easier which is what i've done.. cba posting it tho lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    one that i use alot (because very few know it ) is another house glitch, it's a little difficult but fun just the same it's on costal clash, it works best if you start as royal. what you do is grab a jeep and go off toward the edge of the map so you can drive up the mountain part (many people do this same thing to get up to a sniper point) but before you get to the house ON the mountain there will be one just below it, drive your jeep off the edge here and try to have it sideways with the house, you can go straight forward but it works better sideways, once you get between the house and the mountain your jeep will start to shake and after a few seconds it should start to go inside the house and then once your character is in the house just exit and, if you want, use tnt to blow up the jeep so that 1. people dont see it and know that someone's glitching 2. it goes back to your team and you're not just using up a jeep for nothing and 3. it'll probably get in your way. i recommend using a sniper rifle here because unless you are right up against the front of the house the very back of it will block your vision and so almost no other weapons are any good there :\ but it is fun because it is one of the only glitches that can be done by yourself and it's a good vatange point if your opponents have captured the hill point but if they dont have that one or the royals beggining point you probably wont get that many opportunities to kill :\ in my oppinion it's the best glitch in the game because it's in a well traveled path and pretty simple to get in to

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gandalfgrey5 For This Useful Post:

utlimate_battlefield (08-05-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nice video quality and glitch ill try it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    cool nice vid

Thanks
    My Mood