Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Arrow Mods for BFHEROES

okay i know that someone els has attempted to do this but it was critisied for not working but i have gotten it to work

Go to C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\mods\bfheroes\Objects
    then weapons server.zip

now find your weapon in handheld and extract it to desktop,right click it select properties then uncheck the read only box and hit apply and ok then edit it in notepad

inside the weapons .con file only mod these few things
    ObjectTemplate.ammo.magSize -1 this will make working infite ammo
    ObjectTemplate.fire****undsPerMinute 9000 this will mkae your RTF go up
    ObjectTemplate.fire.addFireRate 0 (for single shot) 1 ( for burst) and 2 (for auto)i suggest not using this one too much
    ObjectTemplate.velocity 12000 this one can make a shotty snipe down a plane
    ObjectTemplate.fire.criticalHitChance 0.99
    ObjectTemplate.fire.criticalHitDamage 22 for this do not make the damage or rate to high otherwise it wont work i have notice more crits just by deleting or adding zeroes im still trying to figures this out completely

Im not trying to advertise here but: you can play battlefield heroes the old way or PTE version which has less people so you can hacks more plus they add in new stuff kinda like champions beta test but so here yah go refer to the other thread if i can be understood
    HAPPY MODDINGS!!!!
    ign: DancingDervish PTE: DesertStormRat
    Last edited by pojo114; 07-20-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: EDIT

PSN: palkiabros
    Play MW2 and BC2 and Help me CA mod in Photoshop
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qtnq7DQSpS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qtnq7DQSpS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    *edit* nvm i got it to work
    Last edited by mandude; 07-20-2009 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    how do you edit it in notepad? (edit i found out)-you click the file and you have to manually open with notepad guys/girls after unchecking read only.
    Last edited by ksnab; 07-20-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by pojo114 View Post
    okay i know that someone els has attempted to do this but it was critisied for not working but i have gotten it to work

Go to C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\mods\bfheroes\Objects
    then weapons server.zip

now find your weapon in handheld and extract it to desktop,right click it select properties then uncheck the read only box and hit apply and ok then edit it in notepad

inside the weapons .con file only mod these few things
    ObjectTemplate.ammo.magSize -1 this will make working infite ammo
    ObjectTemplate.fire****undsPerMinute 9000 this will mkae your RTF go up
    ObjectTemplate.fire.addFireRate 0 (for single shot) 1 ( for burst) and 2 (for auto)i suggest not using this one too much
    ObjectTemplate.velocity 12000 this one can make a shotty snipe down a plane
    ObjectTemplate.fire.criticalHitChance 0.99
    ObjectTemplate.fire.criticalHitDamage 22 for this do not make the damage or rate to high otherwise it wont work i have notice more crits just by deleting or adding zeroes im still trying to figures this out completely

Im not trying to advertise here but: you can play battlefield heroes the old way or PTE version which has less people so you can hacks more plus they add in new stuff kinda like champions beta test but so here yah go refer to the other thread if i can be understood
    HAPPY MODDINGS!!!!
    ign: DancingDervish PTE: DesertStormRat
    hey Pojo, these things don't work online, so please don't post another one. Thanks
    [iDraw]

PLEASE THANK THE WIND.

I make all my sigs.

...It was JustTheWind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i have gotten them all to work online so maybe its your computer i got vista so.... usem if they work and if they dont change em back also make sure not to set the values too high or low otherwise strange thing will happen to your shots

PSN: palkiabros
    Play MW2 and BC2 and Help me CA mod in Photoshop
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qtnq7DQSpS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qtnq7DQSpS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pojo114 View Post
    i have gotten them all to work online so maybe its your computer i got vista so.... usem if they work and if they dont change em back also make sure not to set the values too high or low otherwise strange thing will happen to your shots
    You just think that they working but they not. This hacks are client sided. You just another choob that flood with stupid "hacks". I reading this forum for a long time and saw many noobs like you. Moders must do something with this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    uhm well yeah it dont work! D=

huehuehue

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    uhh ya some work but most dont

fire rate works but the bullets u fire faster then the original dont do damage the relode speed works change it to 1 instead of zero or els the shots fired dont do damage when reloading

fire rate works im not sure if the extra bullet does damage tho

clip zize works in the tutorial but not in game it gives u a huge clip but lowers ur amo to the origanal
    Last edited by ned91243; 07-21-2009 at 12:57 AM.