Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    raufal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Confused

    Unhappy i have a problem with hacking please read

    when i want to change my hp or anything in the folder C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\mods\bfheroes\Objects when i click finish and then yes it is showing that the path is wrong and it cannot creTE IT THERE when the path is right on 100% please help

  2. #2
    Spiidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Save it to your desktop and then move it back to the zip.

  3. #3
    Dease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Which programm use you? i done this with Powerarchiver at Winrar had i the same prob.

  4. #4
    raufal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dease View Post
    Which programm use you? i done this with Powerarchiver at Winrar had i the same prob.
    i use winrar

  5. #5
    raufal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiidi View Post
    Save it to your desktop and then move it back to the zip.
    ok i will try

  6. #6
    Dease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Yep then download Powerarchiver works with that.

  7. #7
    raufal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Confused

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dease View Post
    Yep then download Powerarchiver works with that.
    ok if nothing will work i will download powerarchiver

  8. #8
    raufal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Confused
    dosnt work.....with powerarchiver dosnt work neiether i dont know i just wont change

  9. #9
    livin4noone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by raufal View Post
    when i want to change my hp or anything in the folder C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\mods\bfheroes\Objects when i click finish and then yes it is showing that the path is wrong and it cannot creTE IT THERE when the path is right on 100% please help
    The files are set to read-only.

    Extract the file from the objects archive (winrar works > rarlabs.com)
    BEFORE YOU EDIT A FILE
    Right click it, go to properties, and UNCHECK the read-only box.
    Click OK,
    Edit File
    Place file back into archive,
    play

  10. #10
    raufal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Confused

    Thumbs up thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by livin4noone View Post
    The files are set to read-only.

    Extract the file from the objects archive (winrar works > rarlabs.com)
    BEFORE YOU EDIT A FILE
    Right click it, go to properties, and UNCHECK the read-only box.
    Click OK,
    Edit File
    Place file back into archive,
    play
    i shall try
    Last edited by raufal; 07-24-2009 at 04:24 AM.

  11. #11
    raufal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Confused
    lol now i broke down my game ahhahahahaha i broken soldier_server file ^^^ i will install the game again because i think there is nothing ellse to try^^

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] i have a problem with hack (.dll)
    By ra3dpop in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 03:18 PM
  2. Problem with hack [HELP PLEASE]
    By vimout in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 11:45 PM
  3. Problem with Hacks Can some one resolve please
    By teronrussell in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 07:35 PM
  4. I have a problem with hack
    By yuvalso13 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 01:20 PM
  5. i have problem with hacks
    By badtimer12 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 05:39 AM

Tags for this Thread