Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy

    UK Stoners, listen up!

    So UK laws regarding marijuana are much more strict than Australia's.

    However, if you're dealing, producing, or trafficking; you're fucked.

    So from the information I've gathered, marijuana is completely illegal in UK.

    Marijuana is classified a Class B Drug in UK meaning if you're caught with just possessing the drug it's 5 years + fine; and 14 years + fine if supplying.

    If you're caught with cannabis for personal use this is what most likely what will happen.

    1st time. give a cannabis warning for a first offence of possession – this is a written warning that does not show up on the PCN and should not show on CRB checks often carried out by employers.
    2nd time. give a Penalty Notice for Disorder – this is an on-the-spot fine of £80 for a second offence. You must pay this within 14 days or face going to court.
    3rd time. make an arrest if it is the third offence of having been caught with cannabis – this could lead to conviction in court and a criminal record.
    Every time other the third time, you'll be arrested.

    THE POLICE DO NOT NEED TO FOLLOW THIS. IF THEY'RE HAVING A SHIT DAY OR FOR ANY OTHER BULLSHIT REASON, THEY CAN IMMEDIATELY ARREST YOU, EVEN IF IT'S A FIRST OFFENCE.

  2. #2
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,675
    Reputation
    185
    Thanks
    369
    My Mood
    Happy
    My friend just got caught with an ounce, they searched his house but my friends took all his weed away before the cops came

  3. #3
    TheTrueKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    So UK laws regarding marijuana are much more strict than Australia's.

    However, if you're dealing, producing, or trafficking; you're fucked.

    So from the information I've gathered, marijuana is completely illegal in UK.

    Marijuana is classified a Class B Drug in UK meaning if you're caught with just possessing the drug it's 5 years + fine; and 14 years + fine if supplying.

    If you're caught with cannabis for personal use this is what most likely what will happen.

    1st time. give a cannabis warning for a first offence of possession – this is a written warning that does not show up on the PCN and should not show on CRB checks often carried out by employers.
    2nd time. give a Penalty Notice for Disorder – this is an on-the-spot fine of £80 for a second offence. You must pay this within 14 days or face going to court.
    3rd time. make an arrest if it is the third offence of having been caught with cannabis – this could lead to conviction in court and a criminal record.
    Every time other the third time, you'll be arrested.

    THE POLICE DO NOT NEED TO FOLLOW THIS. IF THEY'RE HAVING A SHIT DAY OR FOR ANY OTHER BULLSHIT REASON, THEY CAN IMMEDIATELY ARREST YOU, EVEN IF IT'S A FIRST OFFENCE.
    Thank you for this useless thread that can be replaced with a simple google search and thank you for a free shitpost!

  4. #4
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueKing View Post
    Thank you for this useless thread that can be replaced with a simple google search and thank you for a free shitpost!
    Majority of people on MPGH are too lazy, or might not have much research experience. They might also be travelling overseas with English as their second language. I've also received positive feedback, so why would I listen to you?
    . Your post was redundant. Congratulations looking like a fucktard.

  5. #5
    TheTrueKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Majority of people on MPGH are too lazy, or might not have much research experience. They might also be travelling overseas with English as their second language. I've also received positive feedback, so why would I listen to you?
    . Your post was redundant. Congratulations looking like a fucktard.
    Thanks fam. You got a point.

  6. #6
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,675
    Reputation
    185
    Thanks
    369
    My Mood
    Happy
    Even though I disagree with OP on many things, this post was very useful. I live in the UK and this is a simple guide for me to know my rights if I do get caught with weed.

  7. #7
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Even though I disagree with OP on many things, this post was very useful. I live in the UK and this is a simple guide for me to know my rights if I do get caught with weed.
    Glad we can act mature about it.

  8. #8
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,646
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    259
    My Mood
    Chatty
    got it sir thanks for the heads up

  9. #9
    Luverdark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.net
    Posts
    1,606
    Reputation
    267
    Thanks
    644
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    One of my friends was telling me about a vice documentary recently. 50% of police officers within the UK believe weed should be legal and 80% of those don't enforce the law on it (with smaller amounts) (Dealers still gonna get fucked)


    I do my best to help out on the forums, if anything I said helped you then please hit the thanks button below.


  10. #10
    LordPucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    In the UK you only get a year for 36 Oz's, pretty light tbh

Similar Threads

  1. Listen up Aussie stoners
    By %&Ursgart23__faf in forum Reefer Club
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2016, 03:00 PM
  2. [18+] Listen up Aussie stoners
    By %&Ursgart23__faf in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 01:21 AM
  3. Listen up Bittchezzzzzz
    By yazh58 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 01:03 AM
  4. tfs0skinnys is a scamer dont listen to him
    By pspmaster4 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 11:54 AM
  5. just listen
    By wannabehacker00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:00 AM

Tags for this Thread