Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired

    Rules For Reefer Club

    Hey guys i guess no one is looking at this post or anything seeing as i am the only one who posts in this section...So...I`m going to post some rules to abide by.


    1. First off This is called the reefer club for a reason, Do not post anything about Meth, Crack, Coke, Beans, Herion, PCP, Legal Highs, Anything about that. Just weed.
    2. Always respect EVERYONE in "Reefer Club" no matter what, There will be no fighting in the weed section, Just peace as it is ment to be, Anyone is welcome
    3. No saying "Hey i smoke more then you you're a lightweight" We are all smokers here so why argue about whos can smoke more?
    4. If you're posting picture's Make sure there is no nudity in the picture.
    5. No one here is a bitch, faggot, hoe, troll, Nothing...
    6. And most important NO POSERS.
    7. Respect this section, Don't spam just talk about the things that us stoners like to talk about....Weed.
    8. Try to help others when they have a question. Try you're best to help if you might know the answer.
    9. Do not advertise, This may count as a spam but hey, I`m a stoner i added this anyways.
    10. No trolling about shit either, That shit aint cool, But yeah, don't do it.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to HazedUp For This Useful Post:

    Son (09-08-2010)

  3. #2
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    You seem to know everything about them


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  4. #3
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah i want this stickied to

  5. #4
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    This should be stickied.

  6. #5
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Why isn't it stickied?

  7. #6
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    Why isn't it stickied?
    Because you keep posting stuff that belongs here in general.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  8. #7
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    Because you keep posting stuff that belongs here in general.
    Okay,y ou know what cat i`m tired >_> What the fuck did i do to you? It's more like you are dissing me...So if you wouldn't mind just stop posting in my threads if you do not like what is inside them? Tired of seeing you're hating ass posts....
    Last edited by HazedUp; 09-09-2010 at 11:18 AM.

  9. #8
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    its just cat bitching about everything, as usual.

    talk to endrit, since people support you for minion of this section he can at least sticky a thread.

  10. #9
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fuck rules...

    END THE FED

  11. #10
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    Okay,y ou know what cat i`m tired >_> What the fuck did i do to you? It's more like you are dissing me...So if you wouldn't mind just stop posting in my threads if you do not like what is inside them? Tired of seeing you're hating ass posts....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    its just cat bitching about everything, as usual.

    talk to endrit, since people support you for minion of this section he can at least sticky a thread.


    Get off Cat.

  12. #11
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,995
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    HazedUp for Reefer Club minion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  13. #12
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    its just cat bitching about everything, as usual.

    talk to endrit, since people support you for minion of this section he can at least sticky a thread.
    You still mad that I found fault in your logic? As usual you can't find to make argument without using vulgarities.


    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    Okay,y ou know what cat i`m tired >_> What the fuck did i do to you? It's more like you are dissing me...So if you wouldn't mind just stop posting in my threads if you do not like what is inside them? Tired of seeing you're hating ass posts....
    Its not what you did do, its more like you didn't do, I was tired of seeing your threads about you trying to get TM back. Then to add salt to the wound you made a thread about becoming reefer minion.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  14. #13
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,471
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    Hey guys i guess no one is looking at this post or anything seeing as i am the only one who posts in this section...So...I`m going to post some rules to abide by.


    1. First off This is called the reefer club for a reason, Do not post anything about Meth, Crack, Coke, Beans, Herion, PCP, Legal Highs, Anything about that. Just weed.
    2. Always respect EVERYONE in "Reefer Club" no matter what, There will be no fighting in the weed section, Just peace as it is ment to be, Anyone is welcome
    3. No saying "Hey i smoke more then you you're a lightweight" We are all smokers here so why argue about whos can smoke more?
    4. If you're posting picture's Make sure there is no nudity in the picture.
    5. No one here is a bitch, faggot, hoe, troll, Nothing...
    6. And most important NO POSERS.
    7. Respect this section, Don't spam just talk about the things that us stoners like to talk about....Weed.
    8. Try to help others when they have a question. Try you're best to help if you might know the answer.
    9. Do not advertise, This may count as a spam but hey, I`m a stoner i added this anyways.
    10. No trolling about shit either, That shit aint cool, But yeah, don't do it.

    Well when you learn to spell, and use punctuation correctly I'll vouch for you.
    Last edited by fabz; 09-10-2010 at 10:09 AM.

  15. #14
    [HE]Περσεύς[RO]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacking and Exploitation Section
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    Get off Cat.
    If someone insulted you would you insult them back? Of course you would.

  16. #15
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    You still mad that I found fault in your logic? As usual you can't find to make argument without using vulgarities.




    Its not what you did do, its more like you didn't do, I was tired of seeing your threads about you trying to get TM back. Then to add salt to the wound you made a thread about becoming reefer minion.
    Whatever you say cat but for now i`ll just put you on my ignore list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rules for Trading/Selling accounts
    By XxTylerxX in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Rules for this Section!
    By ilo66 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:57 PM
  3. [Info] Rules for Uploading files to MPGH CAEU
    By KING in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 12:28 PM
  4. Trunky's Rule for Glitching Section
    By Trunky in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:50 AM