Thread: dreamlike high

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

dreamlike high

i was smoking pot like all of last year and i stopped because i bugged out way to much. It started when i smoked a shitload of bud one night. and i felt weird. It was like i was floating away from my body and not really incontrol. kinda like tunnel vision. none of what was happening felt real it felt like a dream. I went back inside and it felt like i could feel my heart pumping blood into my veins and i could feel the blood. Then about an hour into the high i puked alot. After i puked the dreamlike state went away and i felt normal again and then it was fun again.

has this ever happened to anyone when they smoked weed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    @halshyco
    One reason you got like that, is because you smoked tons of a bud after taking a break (therefor no tolerance,) anyways, I know what you're talking about. It feels almost as if everything around you is moving, but you're just sitting still. You don't feel like doing anything. You're almost "Stuck" you could say. Then when you start thinking about your body and shit, you'll start having them body highs kicking in.

You're not the only one that gets like that. I get like that once in awhile, depending on what I smoke. But I like that kind of high. Dream like highs are honestly the best.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

halshyco (08-31-2011)