Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064

    Favorite smoking devices

    Alright you little floydheads out there it's time to tell us what you like to use to toke up.

    Papers: EZ Widers (1 1/2 inch so you can fold the lip for a tighter cone)

    Cigar wrap: Monye Cristo (fits a half ounce of ground NL Purp with the perfect burn and robust flavor)

    Glass piece: Bubbler (portable and works just as well as a bong if used properly)

    Vape: Volcano allllll the wayyyy fuck the brick hose shit.

  2. #2
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,446
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Papers: Tally-ho generic
    Pipe: A piece of hose and an Ice Break bottle.

    Probably would be different if I had access to more

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Physcadelic For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (06-12-2012)

  4. #3
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    Papers: Tally-ho generic
    Pipe: A piece of hose and an Ice Break bottle.

    Probably would be different if I had access to more
    I'm apprenticing with a friend of mine who's dad is blows glass for a living, he's teaching me how to make a perculator next saturday Most of my pieces I make myself, but I did absolutely need to buy my bong and bubbler. A tempered marble slab is also great to make a nice quick hit bowl, and looks fancy, if you can find one for cheap

  5. #4
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    I found out you can make a good bottle "bong" if you don't have your kit with you.

  6. #5
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    I found out you can make a good bottle "bong" if you don't have your kit with you.
    Well of course! All you need is a few pieces of tinfoil, an empty pen tube, some duct tape, a two liter, and patience staring at that beautiful nug while doing all of the work to make it

  7. #6
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    You wen't excessive o.o
    Tinfoil, bottle, and sum to cut holes with :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Well of course! All you need is a few pieces of tinfoil, an empty pen tube, some duct tape, a two liter, and patience staring at that beautiful nug while doing all of the work to make it


    ---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

    You wen't excessive o.o
    Tinfoil, bottle, and sum to cut holes with :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Well of course! All you need is a few pieces of tinfoil, an empty pen tube, some duct tape, a two liter, and patience staring at that beautiful nug while doing all of the work to make it

  8. #7
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    You wen't excessive o.o
    Tinfoil, bottle, and sum to cut holes with :<


    ---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

    You wen't excessive o.o
    Tinfoil, bottle, and sum to cut holes with :<
    I'm a bit of a perfectionist with my pieces I made a Lung about ten times one day just because I didn't like the sound it made when it pulled

  9. #8
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    OCD? Lol. Thats cool tho cuz you don't wanna waste blo on weak hits and you want it to be perfect for you too. Enjoy yourself. I like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'm a bit of a perfectionist with my pieces I made a Lung about ten times one day just because I didn't like the sound it made when it pulled

  10. #9
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    OCD? Lol. Thats cool tho cuz you don't wanna waste blo on weak hits and you want it to be perfect for you too. Enjoy yourself. I like that
    Always man, that's why I've been digging Ganjotron. One hit and it feels like you just did thirty, and with such a small amount of spig I'm feeling great, I can't wait to get some nug in there but I need to wait after my next drug test

  11. #10
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    Glad I don't have to worry about nothing, but getting more weed. ahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Always man, that's why I've been digging Ganjotron. One hit and it feels like you just did thirty, and with such a small amount of spig I'm feeling great, I can't wait to get some nug in there but I need to wait after my next drug test

  12. #11
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    Glad I don't have to worry about nothing, but getting more weed. ahah
    You lucky bastard

  13. #12
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    Only thing is money is kinda short :l
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    You lucky bastard

  14. #13
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    Only thing is money is kinda short :l
    That's the only thing I actually have Just bought a 95 rx-7 (thing is shit) and I'm going to flip it just for fun

  15. #14
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    Wanna trade?? I don't like that 95 rx body look. :l I'd get me a nice RX9 or RX7.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    That's the only thing I actually have Just bought a 95 rx-7 (thing is shit) and I'm going to flip it just for fun

  16. #15
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    Wanna trade?? I don't like that 95 rx body look. :l I'd get me a nice RX9 or RX7.
    I'm putting fly's on the sideskirts to make it look more like the new rx-8, duraflex lip kit with separate side-skirts, and I'm dropping an LS-1 into it I'm basically going to flip it for about 15-20 grand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your favorite way to smoke
    By BassSR in forum Reefer Club
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 09:13 PM
  2. Favorite Anime Opening?
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:54 AM
  3. favorite animes?
    By i eat trees in forum Anime
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:58 AM
  4. m60, smoke and p90 packets
    By carloshax in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 06:12 PM
  5. Your favorite SCI-FI?
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 11:12 PM