Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot

    How much $ do you spend on average

    On bud, of course. in a given day/week/month/year.
    just give an estimate.
    mine used to be something like
    $350 (USD) a month
    that was when i could smoke every day though. now it's only on some weekends and even then not very much unfortunately.

  2. #2
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    I get about 4g when I want some. Idk ina month

  3. #3
    gothixxx12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    100$-125$ a month smoke everyday

  4. #4
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,246
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by gothixxx12 View Post
    100$-125$ a month smoke everyday
    Think how much money you could save if you quit ^.^
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  5. #5
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    About 30 every 2 weeks, to get me to sleepy byes! A Spliff before bedtime keeps the demons away!
    Last edited by Riddick; 04-19-2013 at 03:44 PM.

  6. #6
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,412
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I rarely smoke anymore. Picked up a gram today because I didn't want to be a pussy.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  7. #7
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I rarely smoke anymore. Picked up a gram today because I didn't want to be a pussy.
    DAT TWENTY BILLZ BRUH.

    I can't wait to fucking get off of god damn motherfucking probation. I'm in drug counseling with a bunch of heroin addicts and meth heads, I'm like "yeah, big bro put me in this shit for pot", they all just stared like I was nuts. As soon as I'm off it's an ounce of northern lights coming my way.

  8. #8
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,412
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    DAT TWENTY BILLZ BRUH.
    really? well fuck i won't pay a dollar over 0.1.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #9
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    DAT TWENTY BILLZ BRUH.

    I can't wait to fucking get off of god damn motherfucking probation. I'm in drug counseling with a bunch of heroin addicts and meth heads, I'm like "yeah, big bro put me in this shit for pot", they all just stared like I was nuts. As soon as I'm off it's an ounce of northern lights coming my way.
    Northern Lights - nice. We are getting "Lemon Haze" and "White Widow" here in the UK right now. Good luck with probation bro. Smack/crack and meth heads are the pits of the earth, and when I was on probation I had to do 180 hrs Community Service with them OMFG!

  10. #10
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    really? well fuck i won't pay a dollar over 0.1.
    Around here it's fucking 20 bucks for a gram, I know a few people who grow so I get about en eighth for twenty (thank god).

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Northern Lights - nice. We are getting "Lemon Haze" and "White Widow" here in the UK right now. Good luck with probation bro. Smack/crack and meth heads are the pits of the earth, and when I was on probation I had to do 180 hrs Community Service with them OMFG!
    200 hours, 3 years on probation, 2600 dollar fine, all for 11 grams of ganja.

  11. #11
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,412
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Around here it's fucking 20 bucks for a gram, I know a few people who grow so I get about en eighth for twenty (thank god).
    That's some serious fuckery. I feel so bad for you.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  12. #12
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Around here it's fucking 20 bucks for a gram, I know a few people who grow so I get about en eighth for twenty (thank god).



    200 hours, 3 years on probation, 2600 dollar fine, all for 11 grams of ganja.
    Fuck me...... NO WAY!! I got done for GBH assault (Krav Maga for 14yrs, so the court says I was a dangerous person) in Crown Court and had 20 of weed which is about 3 grams over here, and got 180hrs and 12 month probation with 300 fine. They did you a bad turn there dude.

  13. #13
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    That's some serious fuckery. I feel so bad for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Fuck me...... NO WAY!! I got done for GBH assault (Krav Maga for 14yrs, so the court says I was a dangerous person) in Crown Court and had 20 of weed which is about 3 grams over here, and got 180hrs and 12 month probation with 300 fine. They did you a bad turn there dude.
    Welcome to New Jersey guys

  14. #14
    AraaasH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you want me to be
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Inspired
    About 30$ every two weeks i guess.
    FUCK LIFE I'M OUT

    Press "Thanks" if I helped you bitch.


  15. #15
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,312
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    really? well fuck i won't pay a dollar over 0.1.
    Lol I'm with Hannibal, I smoke sometimes but I won't pay shit.
    FREE OR GTFO.

Similar Threads

  1. How long do you spend on average on a sig?
    By shaheenster in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 07:39 AM
  2. How much would you buy this for
    By komakazee in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 08:23 PM
  3. HOW MUCH WOULD YOU BUY THIS ACCOUNT 4?
    By VIC116052 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 04:54 PM
  4. How much do you weigh MPGH?
    By PyrexxHero in forum General
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 04:34 PM
  5. how much will you buy my account?
    By cmpunk4444 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 12:21 AM