Thanks

Smoking twice in 2 days

I'm just wondering if weed stays in your system for a certain amount of time and you an relapse on it?

On Friday me and a friend shared 3 nicely packed bowls of a pipe and after having the same amount each we were both pretty high. I had a couple weird experiences like I was in a dream and I could control what's happening in the dream.. But then the dream slowly focuses and and it's really me doing it. Like one time I just faded out and I was laughing at my hand that where moving very slowly, it wasn't until my friend kicked me that I realized it wasn't a dream.
    So on Friday we smoked between 4-5 PM

The next day, saturday, we went out into the forest and we just rolled 1 joint with a little bit of tobacco in it. ( we smoked the same weed, just with some tobacco) this was at about 12:30 and we both were feeling fucked at 12:45. I was just sitting on the ground looking at the world, it looked great. I started to see patterns and stuff, like there would be a pattern on a tree that I would see and then it would be everywhere. I closed my eyes and put my head on the ground and I could see analog sticks to an Xbox just slowly moving towards me, they had a little moving flashing thing in the centre and between each analog stick was a purple background. I opened my eyes quickly to see what my friend was doing and he was very slowly falling backwards to lay on the ground. I closed my eyes again because it was the coolest with them shut, this time what I saw is harder to explain, but it was like circle with 8 long rectangular panels extending out and spinning around. It had like a sun and some green hills on it and at the very end where the panels ended it was just black. So there was 8 rectangular images with hills and a sun just extending out from my eyes.

At this point my friend really wanted food, but I could hardly stand up and walk properly. Every time I stood up my whole vision was taken over by odd patterns. It took us about 30 mins to move no more than 50 meters. I kept wanting to sit down and enjoy it. After about my 4th stop my friend started yelling "dude dude dude" "move your foot there's a magic mushroom". Both of us where so fucking amazed after what we found, we went on to find a heap more of the mushrooms. (I'll include pics later)

Anyway, we had 2 bikes with us. So that means we have to ride to the shops, which is a 15 minute ride when your not high. After we finally made it from the bush and onto the bikes it began to feel okay, like everything wasn't intense anymore.

Sorry for he long story, just though it's best to explain everything.

I think it could be one of two things.
    1. The effects of weed can still be grown on after about 19 hours of your last draw

2. I had different types of weed mixed in the bag...

One type was something's got about 2 weeks ago, it was one big bud, mostly green and a few stems. Not too many hairs or crystals, hand taken apart.

The other was something I got on the day. It was very strong smelling, had some very nice crystals and red hairs all over it, cut them up with scissors.

I just mixed these two into that bag, but they seemed to separate a little because the news stuff was smaller than the old stuff. So maybe on the Friday we got the old weed and on Saturday I had some new stuff.

And a point 3 actually.

Could have been the method of taking it, do joints have a better effects than a pipe?

Either way, it was a fucking amazing experience (Saturday)

EDIT:On the Friday we had food with us while we were smoking, I didn't really start to eat until I felt it (after I laughed at my hands I started eating) but I was slowly drinking a super size slushy from 7-11. Last meal before getting high was about 2-3 hours before

On Saturday we didn't have any food or drinks with us, we had only eaten a small breakfast about 2 hours beforehand.
    Last edited by Embrace.; 09-21-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    Skype - JakeTheDragonSlayer
    Successful
    Buys/Trades/Sell
    8/0/9

Last Updated - 26th October 2013

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Embrace. For This Useful Post:

HelloI'mAGoldfish (10-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    long story short? whats the morale of thisstory at least

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    long story short? whats the morale of thisstory at least
    There no morale, I'm just trying to figure out why both experiences where so damn different. I've stated the things that could have caused it.

Have you got any suggestions why?
    Successful
    Buys/Trades/Sell
    8/0/9

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Embrace. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    tl;dr , I only smoke once a day. It does give me a hype though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    TCH will stay in your system for up to 4 weeks and sometimes longer. It will be present in your hair for up to 3 months if tested. I smoke a few times a week at night, and i like it better that way, and it makes me sleep. I dont really smoke in the week daytimes.

It will be down to the type of weed you smoke 100%. I love Lemon Haze but don't like G32 or Chronic. It's all down to what suits you......
    Last edited by Riddick; 10-01-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrace. View Post
    There no morale, I'm just trying to figure out why both experiences where so damn different. I've stated the things that could have caused it.

Have you got any suggestions why?
    Well, I didn't read what you typed, but you can get all kinds of different "highs". Personally, I get different high from smoking in different styles such as blunts, bongs or joints. Also, the type of weed that you smoke will give you different highs as well. Some kush will make you happy, or energized, sleepy, lazy or even horny! It all matters to what, how, when you smoke and your current emotions sometimes go away or increase. For an example, if you're already sleepy and you smoke, you will feel even more sleepy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Well, I didn't read what you typed, but you can get all kinds of different "highs". Personally, I get different high from smoking in different styles such as blunts, bongs or joints. Also, the type of weed that you smoke will give you different highs as well. Some kush will make you happy, or energized, sleepy, lazy or even horny! It all matters to what, how, when you smoke and your current emotions sometimes go away or increase. For an example, if you're already sleepy and you smoke, you will feel even more sleepy.
    Yeah alright thanks. Well since I was smoking the same weed that wouldnt be an issue. It might have been I used a pipe one day and a joint the next, or even the time and environment. Who knows ;D It was pretty epic anyway
    Successful
    Buys/Trades/Sell
    8/0/9

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Embrace. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    It will usually stay in your system for about a month in total...

You also begin to build a tolerance to it so depending on if you're smoking the same grade eventually it won't really have an affect on you. Which is why people who get really into it start smoking stronger stuff after they build a tolerance and so forth.

Thanks
    Yeah alright thanks. Well since I was smoking the same weed that wouldnt be an issue. It might have been I used a pipe one day and a joint the next, or even the time and environment. Who knows ;D It was pretty epic anyway
    Where them pictures at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015

Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013

My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post

Where them pictures at?

Stay in General.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post

Where them pictures at?
    Pictures of what?
    Successful
    Buys/Trades/Sell
    8/0/9

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Embrace. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's not what you smoke or how you smoke it that makes the feelings different. It all comes down to enviornment, people you're with, clothing you're wearing, food you're eating, etc. Besides if the feeling and effect was always the same weed would get boring. That's why it's always interesting when smoking weed because it's always alittle different.