Thread: Pineapple

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Pineapple



    This shit is ridiculous.
    "My buddy" just picked this up.






    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

  2. #2
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    702
    This reminds me of Pineapple express lol, how much does that weigb in total

  3. #3
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post
    This reminds me of Pineapple express lol, how much does that weigb in total
    It's a half.

  4. #4
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    It's a half.
    Nice mate, thats a shit ton of weed

  5. #5
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

    Nice mate, thats a shit ton of weed
    It's not bad, I'm wishing that "he" got an oz of this stuff though, it's not expensive either.

  6. #6
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    It's not bad, I'm wishing that "he" got an oz of this stuff though, it's not expensive either.
    could I ask how much you'll pay for it all?

  7. #7
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    could I ask how much you'll pay for it all?
    For the half or the whole oz.

  8. #8
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    For the half or the whole oz.
    For the half and the oz.

  9. #9
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    For the half and the oz.
    Well he paid 100 for the half and the oz would be 150.

  10. #10
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Well he paid 100 for the half and the oz would be 150.
    That's decent man

  11. #11
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    That's decent man
    That's damn good for a non medical state.

  12. #12
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    That's damn good for a non medical state.
    In uk its 20 pounds for 1.5-1.8 grams depending of the dealer tops it up or not and im pretty sure its this expensive because its illegal everywhere in the Uk and not many people sell it so they can overprice it like a bitch

  13. #13
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    In uk its 20 pounds for 1.5-1.8 grams depending of the dealer tops it up or not and im pretty sure its this expensive because its illegal everywhere in the Uk and not many people sell it so they can overprice it like a bitch
    I guess that's technically street for most of the US. 1 gram will run you $20 US dollars pretty much anywhere you go, and the extra half gram would be 10 so I guess it's the same as 20 pounds is about 30 US dollars.

  14. #14
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    I guess that's technically street for most of the US. 1 gram will run you $20 US dollars pretty much anywhere you go, and the extra half gram would be 10 so I guess it's the same as 20 pounds is about 30 US dollars.
    Yeah but if you know people like you do, then you get bargain deals and shit like that

  15. #15
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    Yeah but if you know people like you do, then you get bargain deals and shit like that
    My friend does have a quite marvelous connect doesn't he

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    Shayde (01-21-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pineapple Tart Service
    By Arunbakery in forum User Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 01:26 AM
  2. HOLY SH*T PINEAPPLES!
    By Q@BA$%fawe in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 07:13 AM