Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseygrapes View Post
    link please
    i cant download patches for it? plus do you have any way to get map pack 3 for free on waw pc? disk version
    all of the maps are free for world at war on the pc. make an account at http://www.zombiemodding.com and sign in, then click this link. you can either download the patches idivdually or use the top link and download them all at once.

    http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.p...wnloads;cat=18
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  2. #47
    cheeseygrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    all of the maps are free for world at war on the pc. make an account at http://www.zombiemodding.com and sign in, then click this link. you can either download the patches idivdually or use the top link and download them all at once.

    http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.p...wnloads;cat=18
    is it the patches that come with the maps?

    WolfyHax Tester|Support
    WolfyHax Thread Support, here to help you
    Wish to help us or need help? add me on skype: swifty.wolf17
    Detected: 1 | Outdated: 1 | Hacks Made: 4

  3. #48
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseygrapes View Post
    is it the patches that come with the maps?
    when you install the patches, it installs the newer maps and the .dlc maps for free. same thing as if you were to do it on steam.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to gogogokitty For This Useful Post:

    cheeseygrapes (09-09-2015)

  5. #49
    Fatal_L3gacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    It doesnt do anything for me. Is there anything I should be doing different? I open waw, run the exe and start clicking away

  6. #50
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal_L3gacy View Post
    It doesnt do anything for me. Is there anything I should be doing different? I open waw, run the exe and start clicking away
    the heck if i know at this point, havent touched it in five months. but yea thats all that should be needed to do. the addresses are different
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  7. #51
    AuT03x3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kernel32.dll
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3,949
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal_L3gacy View Post
    It doesnt do anything for me. Is there anything I should be doing different? I open waw, run the exe and start clicking away
    I think this hack only works on 1.7 so check your game version.
    Start the hack as admin and/or disable your av.

  8. #52
    sonic7091's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    What happens if you click the dont click button?

  9. #53
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic7091 View Post
    What happens if you click the dont click button?
    click it and find out and post back with the results.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  10. #54
    sonic7091's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nothing happens :P

  11. #55
    sammo9099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    can u get banned?and does anyone want to play with me with the hacks if u dont get banned

  12. #56
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by sammo9099 View Post
    can u get banned?and does anyone want to play with me with the hacks if u dont get banned
    you wont get banned. onlything that may get you caught would be the no recoil in multiplayer.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  13. #57
    gavinpang6228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Is there a sequence? Like should i on the exe or the game first? Whenever i playing single player and uses godmode with infinite ammo , I alt tab back into the game but it's always a black screen and forcing me to close it using task manager.

  14. #58
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by gavinpang6228 View Post
    Is there a sequence? Like should i on the exe or the game first? Whenever i playing single player and uses godmode with infinite ammo , I alt tab back into the game but it's always a black screen and forcing me to close it using task manager.
    try playing in windowed mode. im not sure whats causing the black screen, have the game open first then open the .exe
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  15. #59
    cactai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Stressed
    out of curiosity, can this be used when hosting a online zombie co-op mod with friends? Ideally like to know if its risk free when doing that too.

  16. #60
    AuT03x3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kernel32.dll
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3,949
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by cactai View Post
    out of curiosity, can this be used when hosting a online zombie co-op mod with friends? Ideally like to know if its risk free when doing that too.
    I think you can use it when hosting a zombie co-op lobby with friends.
    You can disable PB in the settings so you don't risk a ban.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to AuT03x3C For This Useful Post:

    gogogokitty (08-07-2015)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 06:23 AM
  2. [Help] Rank hack to Call of duty:World at war v1.7
    By SgtLetal in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:43 PM
  3. Hacking Call of Duty: World at War
    By jabber315 in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 05:54 PM
  4. [Request] Call Of Duty World At War for Wii hacks
    By haynerm1 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. *UNPATCHED* MULTI-Hack Aimbot and MUCH MORE :D
    By crazyxxjr in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 08:35 AM