Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    M0S1N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Now it works.. I think, but when i press something in trainer, game is not opening.. only sounds.
    And when i start game first and then trainer, then its not working..
    What can i do? Please answer!

  2. #17
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by M0S1N View Post
    Now it works.. I think, but when i press something in trainer, game is not opening.. only sounds.
    And when i start game first and then trainer, then its not working..
    What can i do? Please answer!
    what operating system are you on, and do you mean when you click one of the cheats it doesnt do anything, or the game doesnt work at all?
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  3. #18
    M0S1N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I have Windows 7 Ultimate, and game does not work when i press something in trainer, i tried to play in windowed mode and trainer still doesnt work... I runed as admin and still nothing.. and 1 time, i pressed No recoil and game turned off by it self. ( omg sry for my english... )

  4. #19
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by M0S1N View Post
    I have Windows 7 Ultimate, and game does not work when i press something in trainer, i tried to play in windowed mode and trainer still doesnt work... I runed as admin and still nothing.. and 1 time, i pressed No recoil and game turned off by it self. ( omg sry for my english... )
    this is america, our grammer is 10x worse when we type so i wouldnt worry about that. hmm thats weird, are you on version 1.7(the latest, should automaticly update if you have it on steam) and are you on 64 bit version of windows, this was made on 64 bit.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  5. #20
    fnl_swag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At Sun where people can't survive without any oxygen or hazmat suit
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Happy
    thnks for the hack

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to fnl_swag For This Useful Post:

    gogogokitty (01-04-2015)

  7. #21
    r0ckax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    great trainer ! gotta love the max rank thing

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to r0ckax For This Useful Post:

    gogogokitty (01-05-2015)

  9. #22
    trentjg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    DETECTED!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #23
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by trentjg View Post
    DETECTED!!!!!!!!!!!
    How do you know?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  11. #24
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by trentjg View Post
    DETECTED!!!!!!!!!!!
    the only thing thats possibly detected is the multiplayer no recoil, and if you click it you will read what it says but nothing is detected.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  12. #25
    144Akillis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how does it work

  13. #26
    TylerYM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Great tool, disgusting gui. The worst thing you can do is set a picture as a background. Lol. None the less, good job!

  14. #27
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerYM View Post
    Great tool, disgusting gui. The worst thing you can do is set a picture as a background. Lol. None the less, good job!
    lol sorry i was experimenting with windows form application, if you look away from it at an angle it actually looks decent, minus the hard to read letters and buttons
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  15. #28
    m60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    lol sorry i was experimenting with windows form application, if you look away from it at an angle it actually looks decent, minus the hard to read letters and buttons
    I cant get the hack to work. Im running on windows 7 64bit and i run it as a admin, any ideas?

  16. #29
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by m60 View Post
    I cant get the hack to work. Im running on windows 7 64bit and i run it as a admin, any ideas?
    can you explain what its doing, is it crashing, not changing anything ingame or what. make sure you load the game first and then the trainer, make sure your host, make sure firewall/anti virus is not blocking it and such
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  17. #30
    m60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    can you explain what its doing, is it crashing, not changing anything ingame or what. make sure you load the game first and then the trainer, make sure your host, make sure firewall/anti virus is not blocking it and such
    It's not crashing put it's not showing up in game, I am starting the game then the trainer. Is this a zombies only thing? or can I host my on online server and it be okay?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] [AudiTT][MP] Call of Duty World at War Multiplayer Rank Hack
    By AudiTT in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 12:07 PM
  2. [Help] Rank hack to Call of duty:World at war v1.7
    By SgtLetal in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:43 PM
  3. Hacking Call of Duty: World at War
    By jabber315 in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 05:54 PM
  4. [Request] Call Of Duty World At War for Wii hacks
    By haynerm1 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. Call of Duty: World at War Online PS3
    By Internets in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 08:40 PM