Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,343

    Simple FOV Changer

    Field of view changer for call of duty world at war, for people who hate the default FOV. Pretty simple and does not need explaining, just enter the FOV you want in the text box and then click singleplayer(if singleplayer/coop/zombies) is open, or click multiplayer (if multiplayer) is open. 64 bit

    when you click singleplayer when you have the multiplayer part of the game open,



    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1418233701/
    https://www.metascan-online.com/en/s...aff76bfe0c4580
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by gogogokitty; 12-10-2014 at 12:18 PM.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  2. The Following 99 Users Say Thank You to gogogokitty For This Useful Post:

    altos007 (12-31-2014),ATLFalcons (06-04-2016),austy1997 (12-13-2015),BananaSlamma (07-09-2015),Bencraft77 (07-25-2015),blappiti (12-06-2015),BlxeStxrs (03-16-2015),bobby1109 (01-03-2015),BuklauPsy (04-15-2015),busty nerds (07-10-2015),chezter65 (01-31-2015),Chnswdchldrn (05-06-2016),chumpian (10-04-2015),Coderadiant (04-25-2015),Connahhh (09-14-2015),Cornchip22 (04-13-2016),creuilcreuil (05-10-2015),Darkstar1223 (08-23-2015),Darkstar2425 (01-18-2015),darthvader0819 (06-15-2015),diltom1998 (08-25-2015),divinez1896 (05-14-2016),dynziiko (06-07-2015),EmiLEDESMArg (05-14-2015),Envy Beatz (08-31-2015),Everythingaming (12-12-2014),Fenzee (05-01-2015),frakthegods (08-16-2015),Ghastxcx (10-05-2015),GlobalTrustGames (04-17-2016),grutiny (09-14-2015),HackersuchtigZ (12-31-2015),HacksFoLife (11-19-2015),happy_ghost123 (03-07-2015),hoogste1 (11-03-2016),ImPredatorYT (12-11-2014),iReGhz (05-14-2015),irobot443 (05-01-2015),ItsPanic (04-05-2015),jaydenfraser100 (10-26-2015),Joran_Ploeg (01-24-2015),Kalikedeshi (12-27-2014),kappakappakappa1234 (05-01-2016),kataklismy (04-25-2015),KetaRage (12-25-2015),kingrune45 (07-24-2015),kzizzle991 (04-03-2015),LAGxTomahawk (04-12-2015),Lightfang (12-19-2014),Lt.amysyu (06-30-2015),macklovetoey (12-18-2014),mangooooo (11-13-2015),micjelebellissimo (12-27-2015),Millerboys (01-13-2015),mountaindew26 (02-17-2015),Mrwaffles51 (01-20-2015),nbmc99 (09-29-2015),niklas020101 (04-09-2015),OhTempest (11-27-2015),oz5522 (3 Weeks Ago),posaman (09-07-2015),Qwickxo (06-09-2016),Release Modz (01-04-2016),RupertLittleBear (09-20-2015),Scumpyy (10-05-2015),sesses (03-27-2015),Simpletable (05-16-2015),slayer667 (03-18-2016),smurfinoff (09-15-2015),supasniper12 (04-19-2015),swoeen (07-18-2015),Talwar98 (12-23-2015),Technoskullz (06-18-2015),tentaclehackingspree (06-08-2015),the8bitgamer (05-05-2015),TheCoolJay (11-15-2015),theshadowhut (05-11-2015),TIPzz (01-23-2015),TomKanns (04-06-2015),tommybrooks1234 (05-17-2015),TriKingXX (06-14-2015),UltimatemanxD (03-07-2015),Ultra Troll (01-01-2015),undeadkyle55 (10-01-2016),ValueV9 (12-18-2014),Velocity132 (05-16-2016),vnclerigo (07-28-2015),vongolax446 (07-20-2015),WatchMySixBro (02-01-2016),xDasEinhorn (01-25-2016),xDerpieScoutx (05-23-2015),xdigitalbullx (09-23-2015),xerooster (04-21-2015),xRezurrectionHD (04-06-2015),xXMike005Xx (06-04-2016),yoyo17543 (11-16-2015),zxMoon (09-24-2015),_W1n5t0n_ (05-11-2016),§§BLS$$ (02-05-2016)

  3. #2
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,722
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    //Approved

  4. #3
    Sasuke Uchiha!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    663
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    1,398
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Source Code?
    "For me, revenge is everything, and failure is nothing."
    -Sasuke Uchiha

  5. #4
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrellWantsHacks View Post
    Source Code?
    int Main(){
    cout << "im to lazy to post source code";
    system("pause");
    }
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to gogogokitty For This Useful Post:

    Dazholmes (03-31-2015)

  7. #5
    Sasuke Uchiha!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    663
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    1,398
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    int Main(){
    cout << "im to lazy to post source code";
    system("pause");
    }
    kk

    //2Short
    "For me, revenge is everything, and failure is nothing."
    -Sasuke Uchiha

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasuke Uchiha! For This Useful Post:

    gogogokitty (12-15-2014)

  9. #6
    3D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The World :P
    Posts
    1,008
    Reputation
    134
    Thanks
    14,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Still Work ?

  10. #7
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    Still Work ?
    why wouldnt it still work?
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  11. #8
    Stache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    On solo zombies, the only thing that happens is that my HUD goes away. Am I doing something wrong?

  12. #9
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Stache View Post
    On solo zombies, the only thing that happens is that my HUD goes away. Am I doing something wrong?
    thats weird, whats your operating system?
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  13. #10
    Stache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

  14. #11
    f1shhgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Works for single player but not multiplayer. Help?

  15. #12
    AuT03x3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kernel32.dll
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3,959
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrellWantsHacks View Post
    Source Code?
    Code:
    using System;
    using System.ComponentModel;
    using System.Drawing;
    using System.Runtime.ExceptionServices;
    using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
    using System.Windows.Forms;
    
    namespace FOVCHANGERwaw
    {
      public class Form1 : Form
      {
        private TextBox textBox1;
        private Button button1;
        private Button button2;
        private Button button3;
        private Container components;
    
        public Form1()
        {
          // ISSUE: fault handler
          try
          {
            this.InitializeComponent();
          }
          __fault
          {
            base.Dispose(true);
          }
        }
    
        private void \u007EForm1()
        {
          Container container = this.components;
          if (container == null)
            return;
          container.Dispose();
        }
    
        private void InitializeComponent()
        {
          this.textBox1 = new TextBox();
          this.button1 = new Button();
          this.button2 = new Button();
          this.button3 = new Button();
          this.SuspendLayout();
          this.textBox1.Font = new Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 11.25f, FontStyle.Bold, GraphicsUnit.Point, (byte) 0);
          this.textBox1.Location = new Point(7, 72);
          this.textBox1.Name = "textBox1";
          this.textBox1.Size = new Size(104, 24);
          this.textBox1.TabIndex = 0;
          this.textBox1.Text = "Enter FOV";
          this.button1.Font = new Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 12f, FontStyle.Bold, GraphicsUnit.Point, (byte) 0);
          this.button1.Location = new Point(117, 40);
          this.button1.Name = "button1";
          this.button1.Size = new Size(166, 46);
          this.button1.TabIndex = 1;
          this.button1.Text = "Singleplayer FOV";
          this.button1.UseVisualStyleBackColor = true;
          this.button1.Click += new EventHandler(this.button1_Click);
          this.button2.Font = new Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 12f, FontStyle.Bold, GraphicsUnit.Point, (byte) 0);
          this.button2.Location = new Point(117, 86);
          this.button2.Name = "button2";
          this.button2.Size = new Size(166, 46);
          this.button2.TabIndex = 2;
          this.button2.Text = "Multiplayer FOV";
          this.button2.UseVisualStyleBackColor = true;
          this.button2.Click += new EventHandler(this.button2_Click);
          this.button3.Font = new Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 14.25f, FontStyle.Bold, GraphicsUnit.Point, (byte) 0);
          this.button3.Location = new Point(2, 1);
          this.button3.Name = "button3";
          this.button3.Size = new Size(281, 33);
          this.button3.TabIndex = 3;
          this.button3.Text = "Read Me";
          this.button3.UseVisualStyleBackColor = true;
          this.button3.Click += new EventHandler(this.button3_Click);
          this.AutoScaleDimensions = new SizeF(6f, 13f);
          this.AutoScaleMode = AutoScaleMode.Font;
          this.ClientSize = new Size(287, 134);
          this.Controls.Add((Control) this.button3);
          this.Controls.Add((Control) this.button2);
          this.Controls.Add((Control) this.button1);
          this.Controls.Add((Control) this.textBox1);
          this.Name = "Form1";
          this.Text = "Form1";
          this.ResumeLayout(false);
          this.PerformLayout();
        }
    
        private unsafe void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
          string text = this.textBox1.Text;
          float num1 = Convert.ToSingle(text);
          float num2 = 0.0f;
          uint num3 = 0U;
          HWND__* windowW = \u003CModule\u003E.FindWindowW((char*) 0, (char*) &\u003CModule\u003E.\u003F\u003F_C\u0040_1BM\u0040FOHENENA\u0040\u003F\u0024AAC\u003F\u0024AAa\u003F\u0024AAl\u003F\u0024AAl\u003F\u0024AA\u003F5\u003F\u0024AAo\u003F\u0024AAf\u003F\u0024AA\u003F5\u003F\u0024AAD\u003F\u0024AAu\u003F\u0024AAt\u003F\u0024AAy\u003F\u0024AA\u003F\u0024KO\u003F\u0024AA\u003F\u0024AA\u0040);
          if ((IntPtr) windowW != IntPtr.Zero)
          {
            int num4 = (int) \u003CModule\u003E.GetWindowThreadProcessId(windowW, &num3);
          }
          void* voidPtr = \u003CModule\u003E.OpenProcess(1080U, 0, num3);
          \u003CModule\u003E.ReadProcessMemory(voidPtr, (void*) 35410368, (void*) &num2, 4U, (uint*) 0);
          if ((double) num2 == 0.0)
          {
            int num5 = (int) MessageBox.Show("You Clicked The Wrong Button, Click Multiplayer");
          }
          else
          {
            \u003CModule\u003E.WriteProcessMemory(voidPtr, (void*) 35410368, (void*) &num1, 4U, (uint*) 0);
            \u003CModule\u003E.VirtualProtectEx(voidPtr, (void*) 35410368, 256U, 64U, (uint*) 0);
            int num6 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Your FOV Has Been Changed To " + text);
          }
        }
    
        private unsafe void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
          string text = this.textBox1.Text;
          float num1 = Convert.ToSingle(text);
          float num2 = 0.0f;
          uint num3 = 0U;
          HWND__* windowW = \u003CModule\u003E.FindWindowW((char*) 0, (char*) &\u003CModule\u003E.\u003F\u003F_C\u0040_1BM\u0040FOHENENA\u0040\u003F\u0024AAC\u003F\u0024AAa\u003F\u0024AAl\u003F\u0024AAl\u003F\u0024AA\u003F5\u003F\u0024AAo\u003F\u0024AAf\u003F\u0024AA\u003F5\u003F\u0024AAD\u003F\u0024AAu\u003F\u0024AAt\u003F\u0024AAy\u003F\u0024AA\u003F\u0024KO\u003F\u0024AA\u003F\u0024AA\u0040);
          if ((IntPtr) windowW != IntPtr.Zero)
          {
            int num4 = (int) \u003CModule\u003E.GetWindowThreadProcessId(windowW, &num3);
          }
          void* voidPtr = \u003CModule\u003E.OpenProcess(1080U, 0, num3);
          \u003CModule\u003E.ReadProcessMemory(voidPtr, (void*) 255827828, (void*) &num2, 4U, (uint*) 0);
          if ((double) num2 == 0.0)
          {
            int num5 = (int) MessageBox.Show("You Clicked The Wrong Button, Click Singleplayer");
          }
          else
          {
            \u003CModule\u003E.WriteProcessMemory(voidPtr, (void*) 255827828, (void*) &num1, 4U, (uint*) 0);
            \u003CModule\u003E.VirtualProtectEx(voidPtr, (void*) 255827828, 256U, 64U, (uint*) 0);
            int num6 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Your FOV Has Been Changed To " + text);
          }
        }
    
        private void button3_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
          int num = (int) MessageBox.Show("Enter Your Desired FOV In The Text Box, Then Click Either Singleplayer Or Multiplayer Depending On What You Are Currently Playing");
        }
    
        [HandleProcessCorruptedStateExceptions]
        protected override void Dispose([MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U1)] bool _param1)
        {
          if (param0)
          {
            try
            {
              this.\u007EForm1();
            }
            finally
            {
              base.Dispose(true);
            }
          }
          else
            base.Dispose(false);
        }
      }
    }

  16. #13
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
    Code:
    using System;
    using System.ComponentModel;
    using System.Drawing;
    using System.Runtime.ExceptionServices;
    using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
    using System.Windows.Forms;
    
    namespace FOVCHANGERwaw
    {
      public class Form1 : Form
      {
        private TextBox textBox1;
        private Button button1;
        private Button button2;
        private Button button3;
        private Container components;
    
        public Form1()
        {
          // ISSUE: fault handler
          try
          {
            this.InitializeComponent();
          }
          __fault
          {
            base.Dispose(true);
          }
        }
    
        private void \u007EForm1()
        {
          Container container = this.components;
          if (container == null)
            return;
          container.Dispose();
        }
    
        private void InitializeComponent()
        {
          this.textBox1 = new TextBox();
          this.button1 = new Button();
          this.button2 = new Button();
          this.button3 = new Button();
          this.SuspendLayout();
          this.textBox1.Font = new Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 11.25f, FontStyle.Bold, GraphicsUnit.Point, (byte) 0);
          this.textBox1.Location = new Point(7, 72);
          this.textBox1.Name = "textBox1";
          this.textBox1.Size = new Size(104, 24);
          this.textBox1.TabIndex = 0;
          this.textBox1.Text = "Enter FOV";
          this.button1.Font = new Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 12f, FontStyle.Bold, GraphicsUnit.Point, (byte) 0);
          this.button1.Location = new Point(117, 40);
          this.button1.Name = "button1";
          this.button1.Size = new Size(166, 46);
          this.button1.TabIndex = 1;
          this.button1.Text = "Singleplayer FOV";
          this.button1.UseVisualStyleBackColor = true;
          this.button1.Click += new EventHandler(this.button1_Click);
          this.button2.Font = new Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 12f, FontStyle.Bold, GraphicsUnit.Point, (byte) 0);
          this.button2.Location = new Point(117, 86);
          this.button2.Name = "button2";
          this.button2.Size = new Size(166, 46);
          this.button2.TabIndex = 2;
          this.button2.Text = "Multiplayer FOV";
          this.button2.UseVisualStyleBackColor = true;
          this.button2.Click += new EventHandler(this.button2_Click);
          this.button3.Font = new Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 14.25f, FontStyle.Bold, GraphicsUnit.Point, (byte) 0);
          this.button3.Location = new Point(2, 1);
          this.button3.Name = "button3";
          this.button3.Size = new Size(281, 33);
          this.button3.TabIndex = 3;
          this.button3.Text = "Read Me";
          this.button3.UseVisualStyleBackColor = true;
          this.button3.Click += new EventHandler(this.button3_Click);
          this.AutoScaleDimensions = new SizeF(6f, 13f);
          this.AutoScaleMode = AutoScaleMode.Font;
          this.ClientSize = new Size(287, 134);
          this.Controls.Add((Control) this.button3);
          this.Controls.Add((Control) this.button2);
          this.Controls.Add((Control) this.button1);
          this.Controls.Add((Control) this.textBox1);
          this.Name = "Form1";
          this.Text = "Form1";
          this.ResumeLayout(false);
          this.PerformLayout();
        }
    
        private unsafe void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
          string text = this.textBox1.Text;
          float num1 = Convert.ToSingle(text);
          float num2 = 0.0f;
          uint num3 = 0U;
          HWND__* windowW = \u003CModule\u003E.FindWindowW((char*) 0, (char*) &\u003CModule\u003E.\u003F\u003F_C\u0040_1BM\u0040FOHENENA\u0040\u003F\u0024AAC\u003F\u0024AAa\u003F\u0024AAl\u003F\u0024AAl\u003F\u0024AA\u003F5\u003F\u0024AAo\u003F\u0024AAf\u003F\u0024AA\u003F5\u003F\u0024AAD\u003F\u0024AAu\u003F\u0024AAt\u003F\u0024AAy\u003F\u0024AA\u003F\u0024KO\u003F\u0024AA\u003F\u0024AA\u0040);
          if ((IntPtr) windowW != IntPtr.Zero)
          {
            int num4 = (int) \u003CModule\u003E.GetWindowThreadProcessId(windowW, &num3);
          }
          void* voidPtr = \u003CModule\u003E.OpenProcess(1080U, 0, num3);
          \u003CModule\u003E.ReadProcessMemory(voidPtr, (void*) 35410368, (void*) &num2, 4U, (uint*) 0);
          if ((double) num2 == 0.0)
          {
            int num5 = (int) MessageBox.Show("You Clicked The Wrong Button, Click Multiplayer");
          }
          else
          {
            \u003CModule\u003E.WriteProcessMemory(voidPtr, (void*) 35410368, (void*) &num1, 4U, (uint*) 0);
            \u003CModule\u003E.VirtualProtectEx(voidPtr, (void*) 35410368, 256U, 64U, (uint*) 0);
            int num6 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Your FOV Has Been Changed To " + text);
          }
        }
    
        private unsafe void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
          string text = this.textBox1.Text;
          float num1 = Convert.ToSingle(text);
          float num2 = 0.0f;
          uint num3 = 0U;
          HWND__* windowW = \u003CModule\u003E.FindWindowW((char*) 0, (char*) &\u003CModule\u003E.\u003F\u003F_C\u0040_1BM\u0040FOHENENA\u0040\u003F\u0024AAC\u003F\u0024AAa\u003F\u0024AAl\u003F\u0024AAl\u003F\u0024AA\u003F5\u003F\u0024AAo\u003F\u0024AAf\u003F\u0024AA\u003F5\u003F\u0024AAD\u003F\u0024AAu\u003F\u0024AAt\u003F\u0024AAy\u003F\u0024AA\u003F\u0024KO\u003F\u0024AA\u003F\u0024AA\u0040);
          if ((IntPtr) windowW != IntPtr.Zero)
          {
            int num4 = (int) \u003CModule\u003E.GetWindowThreadProcessId(windowW, &num3);
          }
          void* voidPtr = \u003CModule\u003E.OpenProcess(1080U, 0, num3);
          \u003CModule\u003E.ReadProcessMemory(voidPtr, (void*) 255827828, (void*) &num2, 4U, (uint*) 0);
          if ((double) num2 == 0.0)
          {
            int num5 = (int) MessageBox.Show("You Clicked The Wrong Button, Click Singleplayer");
          }
          else
          {
            \u003CModule\u003E.WriteProcessMemory(voidPtr, (void*) 255827828, (void*) &num1, 4U, (uint*) 0);
            \u003CModule\u003E.VirtualProtectEx(voidPtr, (void*) 255827828, 256U, 64U, (uint*) 0);
            int num6 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Your FOV Has Been Changed To " + text);
          }
        }
    
        private void button3_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
          int num = (int) MessageBox.Show("Enter Your Desired FOV In The Text Box, Then Click Either Singleplayer Or Multiplayer Depending On What You Are Currently Playing");
        }
    
        [HandleProcessCorruptedStateExceptions]
        protected override void Dispose([MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U1)] bool _param1)
        {
          if (param0)
          {
            try
            {
              this.\u007EForm1();
            }
            finally
            {
              base.Dispose(true);
            }
          }
          else
            base.Dispose(false);
        }
      }
    }
    what did you use to decompile it?
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  17. #14
    AuT03x3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kernel32.dll
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3,959
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    what did you use to decompile it?
    JetBrains dotPeek

  18. #15
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
    JetBrains dotPeek
    thats pretty neat, never heard of it.
    Code:
    private: System::Void button1_Click(System::Object^  sender, System::EventArgs^  e) {
    				//singleplayer
    				 String ^  kills = textBox1->Text;
    			float killsSingle = Convert::ToSingle(kills);
    			HANDLE hProcess = 0; 
    		   HWND hWindow;
    		   DWORD address = 0x021C51C0;
    		   float value = killsSingle;
    		   float fvalue = 0;
    		   DWORD pid = 0;
    		   hWindow = FindWindow(NULL, L"Call of Duty®");
    
    		   if (hWindow) {
    		   GetWindowThreadProcessId(hWindow, &pid);
    		   }
    		   hProcess = OpenProcess(PROCESS_VM_READ | PROCESS_VM_WRITE | PROCESS_VM_OPERATION | PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION, 0, pid);
    		   ReadProcessMemory(hProcess,(LPVOID)address,&fvalue,sizeof(value),NULL);
    		   if (fvalue == 0){
    			   MessageBox::Show("You Clicked The Wrong Button, Click Multiplayer");
    		   }
    		   else{
    			   WriteProcessMemory(hProcess,(LPVOID)address,&value,sizeof(value),NULL);
    		   VirtualProtectEx(hProcess, (LPVOID)address, 256, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, NULL);
    		   MessageBox::Show("Your FOV Has Been Changed To " + kills);
    		   }
    			 }
    compared to
    Code:
     private unsafe void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
          string text = this.textBox1.Text;
          float num1 = Convert.ToSingle(text);
          float num2 = 0.0f;
          uint num3 = 0U;
          HWND__* windowW = \u003CModule\u003E.FindWindowW((char*) 0, (char*) &\u003CModule\u003E.\u003F\u003F_C\u0040_1BM\u0040FOHENENA\u0040\u003F\u0024AAC\u003F\u0024AAa\u003F\u0024AAl\u003F\u0024AAl\u003F\u0024AA\u003F5\u003F\u0024AAo\u003F\u0024AAf\u003F\u0024AA\u003F5\u003F\u0024AAD\u003F\u0024AAu\u003F\u0024AAt\u003F\u0024AAy\u003F\u0024AA\u003F\u0024KO\u003F\u0024AA\u003F\u0024AA\u0040);
          if ((IntPtr) windowW != IntPtr.Zero)
          {
            int num4 = (int) \u003CModule\u003E.GetWindowThreadProcessId(windowW, &num3);
          }
          void* voidPtr = \u003CModule\u003E.OpenProcess(1080U, 0, num3);
          \u003CModule\u003E.ReadProcessMemory(voidPtr, (void*) 35410368, (void*) &num2, 4U, (uint*) 0);
          if ((double) num2 == 0.0)
          {
            int num5 = (int) MessageBox.Show("You Clicked The Wrong Button, Click Multiplayer");
          }
          else
          {
            \u003CModule\u003E.WriteProcessMemory(voidPtr, (void*) 35410368, (void*) &num1, 4U, (uint*) 0);
            \u003CModule\u003E.VirtualProtectEx(voidPtr, (void*) 35410368, 256U, 64U, (uint*) 0);
            int num6 = (int) MessageBox.Show("Your FOV Has Been Changed To " + text);
          }
        }
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Simple FOV Changer
    By LillilateX in forum Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 10:59 PM
  2. [Release] MW3 Simple FOV changer
    By Quentlor in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2014, 02:07 AM
  3. [Release] TeknoMW3 Simple FoV Changer
    By Kenshin13 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:49 PM
  4. [Release] MW2 FOV Changer (1.0.172)
    By silentrunner2 in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 11:30 PM
  5. Simple IP Changer
    By mariofan901 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 06:54 PM