Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 127
  1. #16
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ttdpmg View Post
    What I liked about Battlefield is that you can actually play with a knife... kill people by it the way you want, not like in cod.. pressing a button to make you kill someone with a knife..

    here's the screenshot:
    Couldn't agree more. It's not just a slice kill. It takes timing to actually knife someone. In CoD you just magically have a knife in your hand and stab someone.

  2. #17
    Ryan789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Battlefield 3 will own Mw3 in the ass, bf3 excells at far more than mw3, I mean theyre still using the same engine as mw2.

    Battlefield kicks ass in multiplayer, modern warfare is extremely repetitive gameplay.

    Battlefield is soo much better.

  3. #18
    Darkwhason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mx
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Scared
    i know bf3 kicks ass they change the grafics motor in each game while on call of duty they have the same motor for 6 years they just put more shades and brighnes all they care about is wining money :S


    sorry for bad english

  4. #19
    ttdpmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwhason View Post
    i know bf3 kicks ass they change the grafics motor in each game while on call of duty they have the same motor for 6 years they just put more shades and brighnes all they care about is wining money :S


    sorry for bad english
    In other words:
    "I know Battlefield 3 will own MW3 because they are using Frostbite 2 and Mw2 is still on the MW/MW2 engine that was used for 6 years, Activision is a money whore"



    = YES = NO
    300 Posts
    500 Posts
    800 Posts


  5. #20
    Darkwhason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mx
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosid1996 View Post
    MW3 SUX AT EVERYTHING AS THEY DIDNT EVEN PUT A SINGLE BULLET IN TAHT TRASH CAN MAGAZINE. IF PEOPLE OF COD LOVERS DONT BELIEVE JSUT SEE THIS PROOF.


    [IMG]http://bf3*********/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mw3vsbf3.jpg[/IMG]


    see the shit of mw3 and hit of bf3...ill go for bf3.
    was watching a video of mw3 and its true it dosent have bullets on it :O

  6. #21
    ttdpmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

    Couldn't agree more. It's not just a slice kill. It takes timing to actually knife someone. In CoD you just magically have a knife in your hand and stab someone.
    Exactly, In fact... if any of people played Counter-Strike... you had a knife and you had to time it perfectly so it could slab other opponent faster than them
    Counter-Strike was a golden game, I hope Battlefield 3 proves us so.....plus Valve is awesome



    = YES = NO
    300 Posts
    500 Posts
    800 Posts


  7. #22
    Weraca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm not going to buy CoD when it comes up. Don't wanna waste my money on a fail game again. Im going to wait buying it. But BattleField 3? Im going to buy it right away! I love BfBc2

  8. #23
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Weraca View Post
    I'm not going to buy CoD when it comes up. Don't wanna waste my money on a fail game again. Im going to wait buying it. But BattleField 3? Im going to buy it right away! I love BfBc2
    Another one of us!

  9. #24
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Battlefield 3 will run at 30fps on Ps3 >_>..... fucking horrible while Mw3 will be at 60


  10. #25
    sa6o0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bulgaria,Varna
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Battlefield 3 will be the game of the year with that Frostbite 2 engine everybody is going to buy it!And CoD fans wouldn't buy Battlefield games because they suck at them!Battlefield requires teamwork and CoD fanboys suck at bf games because they don't know what is teamwork on CoD you just run arround alone and kill people it's that simple on bf you need to play as a team.

    I, know im fast!

  11. #26
    Darkwhason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mx
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by sa6o0o View Post
    Battlefield 3 will be the game of the year with that Frostbite 2 engine everybody is going to buy it!And CoD fans wouldn't buy Battlefield games because they suck at them!Battlefield requires teamwork and CoD fanboys suck at bf games because they don't know what is teamwork on CoD you just run arround alone and kill people it's that simple on bf you need to play as a team.
    well yeah what u sayed but the cod fans are in love on cod that why they love it and protect it saying its the best game but when they get bored of it they will be like that game is bs it sucks i cant belive i played that crap and theyr gona go to the next lvl with it is battlefiel 3

  12. #27
    bolaxao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Leiria
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Battlefield 3 will run at 30fps on Ps3 >_>..... fucking horrible while Mw3 will be at 60
    Hmmm. What would you think? Destruction 3.0. Tanks. BIG maps! Dude anyways BF BC2 runs at 30fps at both ps3 and xbox. 30 fps = movie = awesome ness.
    Well if you want it to run at high fps go to PC where it is maxed up. Not like COD that left PC gaming behind. ALL THE TRAILER YOU SEE FROM GAMES ARE RUNNING ON A PC NOT CONSOLE! Thats why in E3 they played BF3 in a PC to get its max specs!

  13. #28
    Mrzxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Brooding
    what kind of fucken piece of shit game is going to use the same engine again, o wait that is mw3.

    Battle Flied 3 FTW

  14. #29
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    are you fucking stooopid? wut type of proof is that?!
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

  15. #30
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Battlefield 3 will run at 30fps on Ps3 >_>..... fucking horrible while Mw3 will be at 60
    Battlefield is a PC preferred game. It's made MAINLY for PC, not really consoles. And I believe xbox's will be faster than that.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast